Samantha Evans - 1000 Posts!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations to Samantha Evans for reaching crowned-status on Cerb. Of course mere numbers pale compared to the wisdom and humanity with which her shared thoughts have graced Cerb.

Thank you Samantha! For the amazing quality of your posts, I have the honour of presenting your tiara:

Emerald-and-Diamond-Tiara-at-Sotheby-1.jpg

Congratulations hardly covers it Samantha. It is more like a very sincere thank you for your contributions to CERB.

I am certain that many of us look forward to seeing your name beside a post, knowing that when we read we will be treated to a well thought out and extremely well written opinion.

Well done Samantha and thank you. May you never have "writers block."

Congratulation Samantha. Always enjoy reading your writings. If I could be half as good a writer as you, I'd be happy

Again, congratulations, and keep on posting

RG

Congratulations hardly covers it Samantha. It is more like a very sincere thank you for your contributions to CERB.

I am certain that many of us look forward to seeing your name beside a post, knowing that when we read we will be treated to a well thought out and extremely well written opinion.

Well done Samantha and thank you. May you never have "writers block."

I came in here to express these exact thoughts, though not as eloquently. Unfortunately, I have no rep points to offer to you at this time. Congrats Samantha and keep up the great work!

Many congratulations to you, Samantha.

I always gain something from your reading your posts. I am also green with envy: as others have noted, I wish I was half the writer you are.

Sincerely, toine

SamFrd+SVA+01.jpg

Congrats Samantha!!!! You get to use the executive bathroom now!!!

Congratulations, Samantha! You're most definitely a must-read here. Love hearing what you have to say, and looking forward to the next thousand!

Thanks, friends. You're very kind!

I don't know about being the mother of CERB, though, Soleil, unless it's really, really clear that the mother is devastatingly attractive! LOL

Samantha you've reached a milestone in terms of your number of posts. What's even more impressive is the quality of your contributions! Thanks for sharing your wonderful insights, experience and reflections with us all especially on interpersonal and business issues.

Congrats Samantha!! Your posts have always been insightful and you are a great contributor to Cerb. I look forward to reading many more of your posts!

Big Hugs,

Nicki

xooxo