highlights of the day

Having one of the worst work days.....if not the worst in recent memory and home now...... and popped on Cerb, read a bit and all cheered up now :D

Its amazing actually how someone else's good times / happy times can pick us all up !!!!!! Yay !!!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Reading Lee's comment from a couple pages ago. Yes, it gets polished more than just at spring time

webothscore

Lover of sarcastic humour...

I can't remember the last time this happened BUT I am excited to say I didn't receive any cancellations this week, that's right, not one lol so I am a happy camper! A nice way to start my weekend with a big smile :)

• Like 2

Connecting with people on all kinds of levels... and getting lovely messages from one or two that kick start the heart!

I adopted the most amazingly sweet little boy in the world! Happy pet mommy! Nicolette, we will have to discuss your access...lol

I actually used the words epistle, genuflect and flummox in consecutive tweets.

With the help of another co-worker, I managed to have the new kid at work (and I do mean kid) convinced I was a convicted felon. We also had a side bet going in regards to whether or not the newbie would ask me what I did to "land myself in prison". It made for a rather entertaining evening for at least two of us!

P.S.

Don't worry, we eventually let the poor guy in on the joke and made it up to him afterward

Reconnecting with an old lover. I woke up to a message from a special lady with whom I had had sexual congress in the past. If all goes well we'll see each other soon to re-live past pleasures. Smiling hard now.

Re-connecting with a friend I made last summer. It reinforced the original assumption that they're a heck of a human being.

After cleaning out my spare room (used to be called the warehouse LOL) and then the apartment corporation put in new windows in my apartment

I finished not just vacuuming my carpet, but steam cleaning it too.

One last job, move the desk and filing cabinet to the spare room from the kitchen, and the dining table to the kitchen and make the living room/dining room one big living room by flipping the couch around...but that's next weekend

RG

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Beautiful day out there today. I got in nice run down along the Rideau Canal and along the Ottawa River...lots of people enjoying it to the max!!!

Additional Comments:

A kitty or a puppy Meg? Congrats!

I adopted the most amazingly sweet little boy in the world! Happy pet mommy! Nicolette, we will have to discuss your access...lol

Living room windows are cleaned.... inside and out. Highrise living is great..... except for the airborne sludge deposited every winter on your windows. How in god's name does it get this BLACK?

But they sparkle now!

Motorbike cleaned and serviced. First quick run was just to give her a blow dry to get the water off before the shine job and was taken in rubber boots, overhauls, no gloves or leather,and a helmet (away from civilization, lol). After the shine, a more leisurely ride in full attire. Beyootiful day today!!!!

• Like 2

Temperatures in the double digits finally......snow disappearing fast. Today I dusted off my camping gear, fishing rod, golf clubs and golf cart. Yay

Now I am sitting in my front yard, sipping on a beer, listening to tunes, working on my laptop planning the final details of my little Ontario trip and online shopping .... maybe I will surprise a lady or two ;)

Life is good today :)

lately I have been I have been missing food that I can not have.

Today a friend surprised me with some gluten-free pizza.:icon_smile:

I enjoyed it and even better wasn't greasy at all.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

Super productive day! House cleaned, yard raked, dogs taken for a long walk and a 6K run for me.