highlights of the day

14 hours on the motorbike in all kinds of inclement weather except snow.Sore and exhausted. How is this a highlight? I went to the funeral of my best friend's wife today on a remote windswept point in Cape Breton. The families had no idea I'd be there and it meant the world to everyone- including me. Small funeral, small church, big winds and waves in the bay. It was an awe inspiring backdrop.

• Like 4

The real highlight of my day today was a long-awaited first time meeting this morning with a wonderful gentleman, which worked out perfectly to be a fantastically orgasmic & super hot awesome good time. ;)

After that I took my full spare change jar to the "TD Coin Counter" to empty it & start over, and I got back $376! Not too shabby! That was followed by a well-deserved delicious home made lunch of steak & eggs (beef tenderloin, over easy organic freerun brown eggs, bell peppers, onions, fresh jalapenos, aged cheddar - YUM). Now I am thinking about an afternoon nap...

Pretty friggin' awesome day so far!! lol :)

• Like 2

Saw Bryan Adams front row in a small venue well over 20 years ago when he was just starting out. Now going to see him again at Carnegie Hall. Kinda cool.

• Like 1

Buying a wedding present for my Dad. Yeah it's a little backwards...my old man beating me to the chapel. But what can ya do? :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Looking at a beautiful multi-coloured sky over majestic rolling hills with a hint of fall colours that are still a few weeks away from being at their peak. There is a crisp fall nip in the air.

I experienced all of this by simply standing at my front door. In fact, as I sit writing this message I can still see the reminiscence of this glorious sunset just by turning my head slightly to my left to glance out my den window. So fortunate to live in this part of the world!

• Like 1

Waking up minutes before the alarm feeling rested and relaxed. Some days, getting out of bed is double tough. Today was a breeze. Gotta be thankful for the little things.

• Like 2

Woke up this morning to find that a dear friend left a gift for me outside my back door last night. I am talking serious excitement.:boobies:

• Like 1

An icy cold Diet Coke after an hour in Ottawa traffic. Sometimes it tastes so good it should be illegal. Same could be said for some special Cerb ladies (you know who you are).

Another stray cat spayed and rehomed. Such a sweetie too, so she will do well. I'm up to 27 stray cats spayed and neutered.

A new puppy too. She is a boxer pit bull cross, and very smart, opinionated and feisty. Perfect combination and a real joy around the house (well, maybe not for the cats, but for me she is).

The weather has been fantastic too, so that's nice as well.

• Like 2

Getting back on a bicycle after not riding one for eight years and going on a nice long bike ride with a friend. It felt good to feel the cool breeze while riding. The only problem is now I am feeling the aches. ;) lol.

Spending a night with a new client, and truly having fun:) sometimes taking chances bring delightful surprises. So today I get to spend the day relaxing with my little dog who just keeps improving, another great day:)

I ran 7 miles fast along a beautiful river and the leaves were reflecting into the water in a beautiful way.

You are certainly motivated and someone to admire;)

I sat in bed all day, lol, and posted on cerb.

You are certainly motivated and someone to admire;)

I sat in bed all day, lol, and posted on cerb.

Smiling at you Cristy, you are probably way more relaxed that me and will live longer!! We all have our ways don't we?

• Like 1

Had a visit from my son who is training to become a Canadian Border Custom Officer. He was practicing defense tactics with me and I must admit he is pretty good for a young man. We both ended up with some bruises. Most of all I'm proud of him for what he is becoming.

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

Was pretty nice to have somebody working in a restaurant sit at our table briefly and discuss her bisexual escapades...