highlights of the day

Guest c**io**m7

I have decided to re-ignite several passions: writing, painting, tae kwon do and kick boxing. This morning's workout was intense and now that I have kicked the shit out of the bag, I sit to paint.

I spend my evening in the company of Charlie Hunnam "Jax" from the show Sons of Anarchy, and I must admit after meeting other members of the show he is the most genuine person on the show.

We talked like we knew each other for a long time, I got is autograph on some shirts and on a huge wall banner. This was a big highlight for my day yesterday.

• Like 2

I'm just back home from a weekend escape, my first two encounters since August 30, 2013 still feeling great. The highlight of these past two days is seeing Kylie Daniels for a second long overdue encounter and Emily Rushton for (well I've lost count how many encounters)

Both Kylie and Emily are wonderful and terrific ladies, seeing them was the highlight of the past two days and I also want to say THANK YOU to both of them for a great weekend

Recommendations will be forthcoming this week

Kylie and Emily, again THANK YOU :-)

RG

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Just finished a delicious dinner of skillet chicken with onions and mushrooms in peanut/garlic oil served with a St Vincent hot pepper sauce and Barbados rum.

Had a lovely evening last night with some of my friends knowing that it was the perfect opportunity to see me drunk and silly (and pantless) prior to my birthday/surgery combo tomorrow. That led to being invited to another lovely dinner tonight with a couple of former CERB member/providers (not so pantless) ....

It has been a great pre-birthday weekend that ends tomorrow with the removal of the gall bladder... a pleasant present in disguise!!!!

• Like 5

Sold three items on EBay! Woohoo, now I'm about ten dollars richer...

Oh well it's less junk in my basement and it's all going to collectors who will appreciate it.

This will be a birthday to remember!

Best wishes, and here's to a quick recovery!

Had a lovely evening last night with some of my friends knowing that it was the perfect opportunity to see me drunk and silly (and pantless) prior to my birthday/surgery combo tomorrow. That led to being invited to another lovely dinner tonight with a couple of former CERB member/providers (not so pantless) ....

It has been a great pre-birthday weekend that ends tomorrow with the removal of the gall bladder... a pleasant present in disguise!!!!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Tonight's meeting was indeed a highlight for today. I sit here now, reflecting on my entire day with a smile...and a celebratory Eldorado 25 over ice.

I woke up today and for the first time in months I am not sick to my stomach. There's a little stiffness and a little soreness at the incision sites BUT that will go away.

I look at the bill I received for all the medical attention and it came up to whopping $3.21... and that's for the painkillers that I am taking for the soreness. We can bitch all we want about the Canadian healthcare system but this morning and every morning that I wake up NOT in pain I thank goodness that we live in a country that let's you heal without the overwhelming financial burden of dealing with getting better.

I am so thankful for the support and well wishes I have received from family and friends inside and outside this community. My bestie is still sleeping; she stayed up with me half the night to make sure I was feeling okay (which I was and am)... and so for brunch I am going to make her something special that we are going to share... BACON and eggs!!!!

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
I woke up today and for the first time in months I am not sick to my stomach. There's a little stiffness and a little soreness at the incision sites BUT that will go away.

I look at the bill I received for all the medical attention and it came up to whopping $3.21... and that's for the painkillers that I am taking for the soreness. We can bitch all we want about the Canadian healthcare system but this morning and every morning that I wake up NOT in pain I thank goodness that we live in a country that let's you heal without the overwhelming financial burden of dealing with getting better.

I am so thankful for the support and well wishes I have received from family and friends inside and outside this community. My bestie is still sleeping; she stayed up with me half the night to make sure I was feeling okay (which I was and am)... and so for brunch I am going to make her something special that we are going to share... BACON and eggs!!!!

This is AWESOME news OD!! Enjoy that brunch...make sweet love to those greasy slices of heaven.

Nice to hear the good news, OD! Enjoy the BACON and eggs, and say goodbye to those veggie bacon! :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Knowing I get to go home tomorrow, after 3 weeks on the road....SO EXCITED

There is nothing better than sleeping in ones own bed and enjoying privacy and comfort in your personal space-enjoy:)

if you didn't travel so much you could also have a sweet fur baby to greet you at the door:) That's my favorite part of coming home:)

Guest c**io**m7
Today is Orientation at school.. nervous excited and anxious to start classes next week!

Enjoy!! Wishing you all the success in the world! ;-)

Completed the Boating safety examination..

I purchased the online card about 3 years ago..

Started the course 51 weeks ago.... not realizing that I had 1 year to complete the course..

• Like 1

An old regular who I adore finally tracked me down after saying he misplaced my number and isn't too internet savvvy.

• Like 1

Emily Rushton said she was going to buy bacon perfume for me. I called her a bacon flavoured minx. It made me a little ummmm.... excited. I'm better now. Now I can't wait to see Emily.

1303 cerb friends! A record for me.

And I've been in touch with all of them at one time or another.

1303 cerb friends! A record for me.

And I've been in touch with all of them at one time or another.

Superbe M. Cato!!

Au plaisir de causer avec vous plus tard.. :-)

D.