highlights of the day

Allowing oneself to be taken away and amazed. You can never have enough great experiences in life! Oh so happy cub.

my highlight for today is reading an announcement about myself that starts with this sentence ...

After 22 years, XXXX XXXX will retire from XXXX at the end of 2012.

... I have this strange mixed feeling of excitement and dread

• Like 2

Set up my new fish tank today, as my poor fish out grew their smaller one. Wow It is soo nice to watch them swim about. The colors are beautiful, so peacefull! Water sounds, light boucing off the water, ahhhh....

Was a hard job too! Switching tanks, holy, took like 3 hours!

Spending time with the amazing and incomparable Gabriella Laurence! It may be a highlight of my life!!!

Porthos

• Like 1

Realizing and being oh so grateful that there are some very solid Maritimer cerb members who have been going above the call of duty to make sure my trip down east to Halifax will be worry-free. You know who you are!

• Like 1

Air conditioning !! Yup Air conditioning that works :)

Yesterday 29 outside 40 inside my office

Today 31 outside 19 inside ! brrrrrrr lol fripples here and lovin it ;)

• Like 1

Today I am going to treat myself with a salon day:) Going to my Favorite salon in Freddy, Sue Lawrence Hair salon & Gallery:) Never sure what my stylist will do, so it is always a surprise lol...I love suprises;)

They even give you a hand massage while getting your hair done! Which is great for me, as I massage alot, Shiatsu tends to hurt the thumbs afterwile.....ahhhhh cant wait!!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I finally treated myself to a day off in the middle of the week to enjoy God's Country up here! Enjoying the sun and will be enjoying a few beers after my afternoon siesta

Additional Comments:

Come up here for a visit and you can discovery why its called that! We Northern men love to work hard and love harder!

Guest **cely***r***ne

A crappy rainy day has turned great! No sunshine...but amazing food! Muscles galore!! Oh and ice cream. I cannot forget the ice cream :D A must for every pregnant lady.

After 3 days, the rain has stopped (for now) and the fog has lifted. You can feel everyone's spirits soar!

Having the opportunity to not only visit Nova Scotia, but also stopping off in PEI and New Brunswick to enjoy some real down home hospitality from other cerb members who are making this a reality.

You know who you are!!

Today, LIFE IS GOOD!

I am so happy to see our Ottawa friends coming east, I mean really, how cool is that?? Where else but cerb could we do such a thing? To know we have freinds all over our country, willing to help one another!!

Just found out that I'm going to be an Uncle :) Now my family does have a bit of a rougher history when it comes to pregnancies so any thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. But between that and starting a new job that I'm kind of excited about life is just peachy today :)

You know it's summer when the 3/4 of your groceries is fruits, veggies, chicken and tortilla wrap...I pretty much live on this during summer.

The rest is the usual cheese, bread and wine...I am French, I need those to survive!

The sun is out, the sun is out .... Well, sort of!!!

A song for anyone else sick of rain and craving the sun, or who just needs their spirits lifted.

Porthos

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Its raining to day so the hilight of the day will be movies tonight and drinking some Stella Artois and grilling some steaks!

You know you had a good night with your girlfriend when you use 9 condoms (for the sextoys), there is two bottle of wine and a gnome vibrator on my kitchen counter

• Like 1

Lol......I have to tell you that reading Malika's highlights is one of MY highlights. I have a feeling there is never a dull moment when this lady is around.

Going for a ride on the back of Harley this morning along the Rockcliffe Parkway. Thank you, thank you, thank you (you know who you are).

12-cvo-ultra-classic-electra-glide-bs.jpg