highlights of the day

Wow!

Every winter, when I wear my jacket the first time, I'm often pleasantly surprised with about $10-$40 in the pockets I've left behind. Never had a $250 jackpot though

Yup. I always find money from my belongings no matter what the amount. Found $600+ in a drawer before.

Ten years ago my mom lost her best friend. But today i got to let her know that her friends first granddaughter was born - born today, on my mom's birthday. It made her day, which made mine :-)

• Like 2

Normally this would be in the "things that suck" thread but let me explain ;)

So I am out in the outback fixing a machine.... prying on a pipe with a 4 foot pipe wrench...it slips and I fall....so I proceed to beat the fuck out of a tree with the pipe wrench..(Lee has a temper).....anywhoo I knocked a god damn hornets nest out of the tree....they were pissed off...all 5000 of the little pricks ! I AM VERY ALLERGIC TO THEM !!

Sooo I get stung over a dozen times before I get to my truck..... I am back in the middle of freaking nowhere by myself......

So I say to myself...."Self, what now?"

Self anwers "may as well have a smoke and a beer and wait and see if you die"

So I did ! NOTHING HAPPENED.....I AM CURED :D :D

Hahahaha True story....just a loooooong version of my highlight ;)

Cheers :chug:

• Like 2

Putting some effort into re-building a relationship that was ready for a fresh start. And then feeling and knowing that it was all so worthwhile. Special people are just to rare to let slip out of our lives.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yesterday I seen my baby for the first time! I am told I am approx. 9 weeks and 3 days along now. (I so thought i was further along)

But just seeing the little life inside of me brought such amazing emotions and feelings through my whole being!

My little baby!

A piece of me being born into this crazy world!

I seen the little arms and legs and fell in love! It is all so amazing. WOW!

Getting antibiotics for a bad bronchial infection. I love the pharmaceutical industry!!!!

• Like 2

Had an amazing time with a fantastic bunch of people last night... and this morning.... sometimes life is beautiful!

Yup. I always find money from my belongings no matter what the amount. Found $600+ in a drawer before.

Can I have your belongings when you're done with them, please? Assuming they're still generating money, of course... if not, you can keep 'em :)

Highlight of my day: the end of it. IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!

I reached double Goddess (God) Status yesterday. I'm very proud of my accomplishment, contribution to the board and being part of this community!!:bigclap: Ya!! For Me!!

All my love, Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 3

Congratulations Lexy...good job!

Thank you beautiful!!:icon_wink:

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Congratulations Sexy Lexy!!

Thank you Sexy!!:icon_wink:

Big Hugs,

Lexy

I am just at the end of two days in the beautiful city of Ottawa, so this is a two day cumulative highlight. I could have been found sitting on Parliament Hill, or maybe you saw me when I was that guy just standing and looking up at tall buildings. You could have caught me admiring tulips here there and everywhere, or checking out the locks on the Rideau Canal.

I still had time to meet with a lady that I have wanted to meet with for a very long time, and that was a GREAT decision. I had an amazing reconnection with a lady with whom I have spent a great deal of time in the past and somehow I also managed to find time to meet up with a group of Cerb people and met some new and old friends at that little gathering.

I need to go home and rest. Thanks to Ottawa and the wonderful people who call it home.

• Like 2

Getting back from California being jet lagged as heck and going for pints of Guinness at my pub!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest dame*****n09*

Heading out with a couple of generations of wonderful Moms for brunch! All with awesome kids too - excepting my own Mom, who has me to put up with :) Fortunately, she has other kids to fall back on :)

As lovely as it is to be away on a holiday to visit friends and family it is equally lovely to be home again. :)

Friend of mine out of the hospital after undergoing triple bi-pass heart surgery. He's at home doing ok

RG

That's great news, RG!

My highlight of the day: spending time with my family and celebrating my mom's special day :)

It's been two days since my first Zumba class and I can finally get up off of a chair with little pain LOL....next class in an 1 1/2hrs. I am excited to go but dreading tomorrow!