highlights of the day

The highlight of my day has not happened yet... but in just a few minutes I will be meeting one if the most amazing people in the world for a dinner date.... it really won't get any better than that.

Guest P*rry

The sun came out just as I arrived at the Christmas tree lot. I selected a beautiful Balsam tree. On the drive home I listened to holiday music.

Spending a couple of hours with an amazing lady who was my very first SP many months ago. That's not the highlight.

Realizing after many more encounters with many different ladies that I was in fact blessed to have such an amazing woman introduce me to this world.

Thanks Emily, I'm still humbled to say that I know you.

• Like 1

The highlight of my day today is thinking about the Amazing date I had yesterday with Savannah Lane.

I had the unbelievable pleasure of sharing great food in a wonderful restaurant with the sexist most beautiful, passionate,caring and intelligent woman I have ever met. 

While dining with her should be enough for any man to wish for I was also blessed with her company after dinner.   I have been a very lucky man this year as I have met Savannah on numerous occasions in the last eight months and with every meeting I am constantly amazed by this wonderful lady. She is my highlight of yesterday.... the highlight of today... and in fact the highlight of my year.

Broke down a got a Christmas tree. Said I wasn't going to because of the cats and puppy, but with anchors to the wall, this tree isn't going anywhere. Its the prettiest tree I've ever had, and its not even decorated yet. Just letting everyone get used to it first before I decorate. They do think its weird having a tree in the house but the older ones who have had Christmas before remember.

Now just need to get them all some cool toys and treats. Its gonna be a great Christmas.

• Like 1

Got into SLC about 1am this morning, and woke up this morning and got to see my six month old grandson Luke.

Last night had an unexpected long texting conversation with my very favorite and best cerbie friend. Actually she was texting, but I was sort of one sided sexting because the longer we talked, my pecker kept remembering her pussy and I was naughtily "abusing" myself.lol

Waking up snuggled from both sides by my wife and my lover and then enjoying a tasty breakfast together and the day has only just begun :D

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

Being awake and playing games on my phone when a text arrived...so happy not to have missed it.

Guest c**io**m7

Doc just left my room with discharge papers and instructions. In a couple hours I will be on the road back to Ottawa. I don't want to see what the weekend remnants are but can't wait to see my kids and granddaughter. Now comes first major test...several hours in car with no cigarette...

Yayyy, back from the absolute last of Christmas shopping...secret, go out early. Rest of today sit back and do nothing, because tomorrow I have to cook Christmas dinner, well most of it.

And when people around the dinner table tomorrow see a smile on my face, it's because I'm thinking in twenty five days I'll be reconnecting with a special lady and in twenty six days reconnecting with another special lady

Can hardly wait for the New Year to start...I got my priorities straight

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Two incredible highlights today:

The first, a brief chat with a beautiful lady this morning and the second, my kids are coming over for supper. Sadly, my youngest is working tonight but, she's off all day tomorrow.

Receiving a very nice text from a special lady I truly miss seeing.

Nice to connect in whatever form during this holiday season.

I had an AMAZING sleep last night care of my local emergency room doctor and my pharmacist. Felt an attack coming on and popped a little pill!!! BAM.

I have no idea whether I had an attack last night or not... morphine, I love you.

• Like 2

Just received a text from a friend I met on cam over a year ago we became good friends although he lives in NJ...he says go check your emails....he sent me a gift $ through paypal!!! what a sweetheart!!! first Chrismas gift :))))

BJ xxx

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Received message on Skype from a special lady from Amsterdam. Totally unexpected.