highlights of the day

Taking a much needed nap this afternoon. Woke up face to face with my little dog, he must of squeezed himself in between my arm to sleep next to me.

Guest c**io**m7

Finding out the ex wife wants to buy a new fridge and stove so I can take these ones when I move...two less things to buy...woohoo!!

Highlight number one. Back home today after a day away from home

Highlight number two. My cat happy to see me back home, then he got tuckered out (happiness exhausts him) and he's now snoozing on the back of the couch

Highlight number three. Well not a highlight but funny. Needed to ask directions for a doctors officer (out of town) There was a police cruiser parked so we pulled over, I walked up and asked the officer for directions.

He said turn left then turn left and back two blocks. All great but if I had turned left where he said to turn, would have driven the wrong way on a one way street

RG

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

... just finished planning for one friggin hot date next month. I'm excited to meet a new lady for the first time although we've developed a liking to each other while PMing each other. She will be in town next month and I just booked myself a couple of premium hours with her.

Oh lordy lordy, so many sleepless nights until then. lol lol

Sometimes it's the little things. In the midst of today's storm, I'm on the 416 Northbound. There is on clear lane, maybe a lane and a half. Car pulls out from the parade that is following and starts his/her pass.

Just as they pull even with me the "half-lane" deteriorates to nothing. They're stuck over there.

A simple lift of my foot off the gas gives them a chance to dive over onto the clear lane.

Got a nice Thank You wave from them.

And life moves along.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Got my new phone upgraded with data from the old one and it works like a charm.Now have to get used to the new BB10 OS . Must fight urge to throw it out the window.

Murphy seems to be gone away on vacation or gagged and bound in someone's basement because, other than a rocky start to my day, everything just seems to be working itself out without my having to do anything to help it along.

• Like 1

Back from vacation after a transit through one of the seven wonders of the modern world, and then a wonderful session with my beautiful ATF. It was definitely a LG moment! :biggrin:

After searching for about a week or so for a place near my house that would fix my glasses (the frame was broken at the hinge), A kindly old man at a private optician place offered to fit the lenses into new frames since mine could not be fixed(something that none of the other stores bothered to tell me). After trying a fair number of his frames, he told me that nothing of his would fit my lenses. He then proceeded to offer me new lenses for free to fit one of his frames. Always nice to have someone lighten your financial load, especially when you didn't even ask for it.

• Like 2

If past lives exist, I definitely met someone I have some type of tie to from another lifetime today. Just felt so easy, familiar and comfortable.

Thanks FB for making me giggle like a child when you tossed me as if I weighed no more than a feather.

for those with dogs you may be able to appreciate this...it was cold enough everything was still frozen but exposed enough that I could do round 1 of 1000 of cleaning my yard. this should tell you how little i have to look forward to ;)

Getting upgraded on my flight to Vancouver last evening, also the majority of the flight crew were attractive men...Air Canada must be upping their hiring policies :)

Actually, highlights of the week.

I have been in Kingston since last Wednesday. I ended up driving a full 16 hours straight through and it was a good decision as I got here before a reasonably good snow storm.

I have had a great visit with my daughter and since we love projects we have have primed and painted their newly gyprocked basement and have laid a laminate floor.

Starting to look at weather for my trip home later in the week but who knows what we will end up in the middle of. :) Love getting away with my kids!

• Like 1

Packing for a trip this week and that means playtime. Also a chance to meet up with a new lady. Happy Bear!

Taste testing homemade Guiness ice cream! Tasty stuff. Hadnt had ice cream in a long while!

Edited by m*s**rt
Typo
  • Like 2

Beautiful day out, sunny, no wind, even most of the ice melted from the sidewalks:-) didn't even need to wear a parka just a jacket when I went for a walk

and.......

I have one necessary doctors appointment next week, but a second appointment, which usually it takes a while to get, got rushed and I'm also having it next week

and ......

Meeting a couple friends for lunch tomorrow

RG

Guest K***e D****ls

-the sun is shining and spring is right around the corner

-sitting in a bubble bath as I type

-some jewellery I ordered came in today