highlights of the day

The highlight of my day was knowing that even thought I fucked something up yesterday it did not come back to bite me. Dodged a bullet.

• Like 1

Two highlights, really. First, reuniting with a dear friend after a long absence. Second, having a spa day, mani/pedi followed by a haircut and head massage followed by a facial. And no, not that kind of facial!

• Like 1

Romoving my snow tires today :)

I think Spring might finally be here!!!

When it snows next week, it will now be Officially Your Fault.

:)

• Like 1

I just read Tom's... theliquor's update post on his health and can only say that his approach to the adversity in his life is nothing but inspiring and is without a doubt the highlight of my day.

Guest P**aq
When it snows next week, it will now be Officially Your Fault.

:)

LOL, that's ok, according to my ex-wife, pretty much everything is my fault.

Let's see.

Went for a walk, it's a beautiful day out today

Picked up groceries, today is the first day of my low carb regime.

While at the grocery store picked up a pre packed back of groceries. The OPP were supporting a food drive for a food bank...nice to give back to those less fortunate

Right now enjoying a water with raspberries and lime, and a salad with oil/vinegar dressing for lunch...while watching The Sand Pebbles. Every time that movie has come on it's started at 10-11pm, too late for me

Those are the highlights of today

RG

• Like 1

Whoo Hooo. It's sunny, and all the way up to two degrees. I have been outside since early on raking my lawn around the snow drifts. :) Tonight's few cm of snow will land on it and when it melts the grass will be green. There's truth in the saying about, "Poor mans fertilizer."

Company coming for a turkey dinner later on.

Seeing all the snow gone from my backyard! It was probably only last week that half of the backyard was still covered with the white stuff.

Now, can't wait for the golf courses to open.

Let the golf season begin! ;)

• Like 1

Getting to spend hour and a half with Black Sabbath. 45 minutes each before and after concert.

One session down. One to go.

uploadfromtaptalk1397425508593.jpg.d30123dd855cacfe0b4d6ea32c46c056.jpg

Guest c**io**m7

25 years ago, I purchased some stocks and put the statement in a safety deposit box at TD Bank. Last week, I went to a TD to open an account and got told I had a box at a branch in Ottawa that I owed $500 in rental fees...I had forgotten about it over the years. Long story short: while in South Ottawa last week I went to the branch and retrieved the contents. I found out Friday that, over the years, the stock split many, many times.

I am still in shock...and seriously considering retiring, from work.

Last night tiny Union College won the NCAA National men's hockey title. I always enjoy seeing the little guy win one now and then.

• Like 1

One session down. One to go.

[ATTACH]228[/ATTACH]

Ozzie, Sharon, and the rest of the crew are safely in the air and on their way. That was fun.

Guest c**io**m7

Received a call this afternoon and it looks like I don't have to share any capital gains with my ex-wife. Thank God because cash-in would've cost me a mint in taxes...now is time for the lawyers to really earn their money and find me tax shelters.