highlights of the day

-the sun is shining and spring is right around the corner

-sitting in a bubble bath as I type

-some jewellery I ordered came in today

Right now..... I am picturing Kylie in the bath with her boobs sticking out of the bubbles !! Bubbles can't cover everything you know ;) and Cerberexting. Yay !! You are such a tease....stop that....NO !!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Signed the lease on my condo tonight. Wanted to move in May 1 but looks like May 17 is the date.

Guest P**aq
Signed the lease on my condo tonight. Wanted to move in May 1 but looks like May 17 is the date.

Congrats on the new condo!

It's my first day back since being hit by a drunk driver February 23rd.

I'm so happy and very excited!

Time for some Scotian Fun!!

• Like 6

Just got an email from my boss who's planning to take the rest of the day off! That plus I have no meetings scheduled for the day means I can listen to my music, surf Cerb and chillax for the rest of the day.

There are times when I love my work and there are days when I don't give a crap. I find as I get closer to retirement, the don't give a crap days come more frequently. If the afternoon turns out to be warm(ish) and sunny, I may find a reason to 'work' from home, who knows? :confused0024:

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

It's taken me a while, pretty thick skull I think, but I finally realized, I don't need this shit. I am worth more and I deserve just a little more respect and credit than I am given. A revelation like that is a definite highlight.

Guest P**aq
The sunshine:)

having a great workout

invited to dinner by a sexy client:)

Just got in from a great workout too! Feel awesome, but don't have a dinner date with a sexy client!

Two weeks on the road, 5000 km logged, stayed ahead of all snow storms, had awesome visits with family and friends, and now I am back on the Island.

Isn't it funny, a nice funny, how much we enjoy going away, but at the end of the day, there's no place like home. :) MN2 is glad to be in his comfort zone but I expect will soon be planning the next road trip.

• Like 2

Waiting a very long time to see a special lady one more time. We had one brief encounter over a year ago. And I've come to admire her even more over these many months. Now our travel plans look like they will bring us together again. Oh so happy cub.

• Like 2

The membership at the pool/gym is really working out. More energy, loosing inches and feeling great. Why didn't I join before?

I know:) the gym I go to has wonderful staff and customers. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I'm wondering why I didn't do this long ago, although I'm eating even more I'm starting to notice more tone in my body. Enjoy meg:)

• Like 3

I know:) the gym I go to has wonderful staff and customers. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I'm wondering why I didn't do this long ago, although I'm eating even more I'm starting to notice more tone in my body. Enjoy meg:)

Sounds familiar. The place I go has wonderful customers too and wonderful staff ......they are called bartenders and I am drinking more now and I notice a rounder softer type of tone to my body. ;) grrrr baby grrrrrrrrrr Oh behave...........

• Like 2

Go you and keep going!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I pull into my driveway tonight and my suv sinks like a rock into the snow pack in my driveway and I got stuck. It took my neighbor and I an hour to get it out by digging and pushing.All before I could have have my dinner. It was one of those days!

While not a bad day, the highlight was its end.

I'm exhausted. I've just sat down, so I'm relaxing right now for a few minutes, then off to bed.

Due to our big snow storm in the the Maritimes Having the afternoon off is nice, have to be well rested to use the snowblower tomorrow especially since MrNice2 has all the girls at his place to help him shovel. The way it's blowing outside most likely to have tomorrow off also.

• Like 2

Halifax kiddies have another snow day off and two little fellas about 11-12yrs old are making the best of it. They saw an opportunity from what the storm brought in and are making some cash on their day off shovelling walkways.

Such bright upcoming smart entrepreneur's, they are our future and I can never say no when they could have been home vegetating but chose to get out and make some of their own money. They did a wonderful job and left very happy.

Their smiles made my day and I hope they make lots of money!

• Like 1

Halifax kiddies have another snow day off and two little fellas about 11-12yrs old are making the best of it. They saw an opportunity from what the storm brought in and are making some cash on their day off shovelling walkways.

Such bright upcoming smart entrepreneur's, they are our future and I can never say no when they could have been home vegetating but chose to get out and make some of their own money. They did a wonderful job and left very happy.

Their smiles made my day and I hope they make lots of money!

That is outstanding!!!

I wish a lot more kids did stuff like that now a days.

Thanks for sharing Lexy.

• Like 1

I "think" that I can write this now without jinxing myself. We have had a crazy snow and windstorm here now for over 24 hours, with 50+ cm of snow and winds approaching hurricane strength. The winds are still presently howling and no plows are anywhere out in the countryside where I live and I don't expect them until late tonight or until tomorrow.

However, unlike some who were and still are less fortunate, my power stayed on. I had all of the necessities - ample food and of course beer. :) With power on the pump worked so I had water. Heat and light in abundance.

On Wednesday I bought some fresh tulips and they are in vase in the window, opening with all of that snow out there as a background. Yesterday I planted multiple flats of seeds for my flower and vegetable garden because I am reasonably sure, but not yet certain, that we will in fact have a spring and summer. Soon they will be in my outside greenhouse.

I read books and had fun with a thread on Cerb. It's all good. :)

• Like 3

The highlight of today is having a fantastic lunch meeting with a fellow hobbyist friend from cerb. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Discovering that a very beautiful and wonderful lady is available to see me tomorrow. Now my drive into Toronto tomorrow will be well worth it.

• Like 3