highlights of the day

Guest D***el B***e

Finding out early this morning my contract got renewed. To you it's small news, to me it's big news!

Finding out early this morning my contract got renewed. To you it's small news, to me it's big news!

Congrats..!! I can relate.. I (more like the entire team) got the opposite news at X-mas...

Well it took place yesterday but was for today. Got a knock on the door and a FedEx man was there with a package for me...a birthday present from a Very Special Lady and Friend (you know who you are ;-) )

It's the perfect present

Thank You Very Much for your Thoughtfulness

And here's a Big Hug and Kiss For You

XOXO

RG :-)

Having it be a sunny day, even at only +2 degrees, the huge snow drifts slowly melting outside as I work with my little seedlings in my +32 degree greenhouse. It feels SO good.

Leaving work 15 minutes before I had to be at the hockey game.... always in a rush these days... kinda think things need to change.

Found an alter ego (literally) who makes pretty groovy tracks. Here's three:

Perfect way to relax on this friday eve.

Guest c**io**m7

Falling asleep really early last night and getting 10 hours in.

All packed, well 97% to move in to my incall hotel for the week/5days! I never use everything I take but it's better to have it and not need it and need it and not have it.

So Excited!! I'm in for some serious fun this week!!

This seems to be a week devoid of any significant Highlights... best I can muster is went to hockey game and my team won.

I heard a squirrel making a lot of noise, so I looked out the window and noticed it had babies. She was putting them in her mouth and hiding them in shrubs. Nature can be a beautiful thing, and I was lucky to witness it today.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Delivering a small gift to a special provider to add to her collection.

This is a pretty simple highlight but a highlight nonetheless. Today was 9 degrees. Today was sunny and full blue skies. Today I spent a full day not really truly outside but in my greenhouse and workshop where I cleaned up the winter disaster that my little workshop had become. I have waited a long time for this day to come!

The highlight of my day was well there were 2 highlights. First i got off work at 1pm.. then i won 300 bucks on a scratch ticket

• Like 1

Guest P**aq
The weather! What a day:) Sunshine, warm temperature, so many people out and about, happy and smiling, so nice:)

Dare we say it...has Spring (or a reasonable facsimile) finally arrived? It was sunny yesterday and today warm! I saw a woman in short-shorts today :)

No real highlights in today... never got home from office till 10:30.... Just a Grumpy day all around.

Guest P**aq

Having my earlier post thanked by Cristycurves, she's so nice (and a friend to animals!).

Had a good walk before lunch...dare I say it, Spring is here

Met a couple friends/co-workers for lunch, got caught up...it's nice to be missed :-)

The diet thread has me reinvigorated to diet again...low carb diet for me I think is the way to go

And this is day three with a robin chirping outside and I get to watch my cat get bent out of shape

RG :-)

Guest c**io**m7

Warmer spring weather means the ladies in my building are wearing less bulky clothing and more formfitting outfits. I am definitely not complaining.