highlights of the day

Guest warlock

Getting home after a long day's work and finding a flower basket on my doorstep.

Received a home made turkey meat pie, from a friend, so sweet of her, she must of liked the plants and shrubs I put in for her, was a great day to do some landscaping.

I have my first threesome today with two very lovely ladies, I have met both ladies a couple of times over the last year with very enjoyable visits, really excited having the two of them in the same room:)!!!!!

Knowing these ladies I am sure it will be one of my hilights of the year,

2014 has being really good to me so far.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

The rain is making everything so lush and green. Bring those flowers out! :) Getting the patio set up this weekend.

As is often the case, this highlight is cumulative.

Not too long ago I had almost a week when all of my kids were home at the same time. The weather appears to have finally turned and today it was sunny and 22 and I was outside from dawn to dusk! I have had a couple of great visits with a close friend. My Canadiens won game 7. My hummingbirds although one day late this year are back and the three of them that I see so far are already scrapping over the three feeders. Silly birds. I have my first Cerb date in well over a year approaching. I am quite confident that a corner has been turned and that life is pretty darn good. Have a wonderful long weekend everyone.

• Like 4

Overall this was a pretty shitty day but it did have one highlight when a friend shared a beautiful picture with me.... it brightened my Day.

I got to eat and enjoy awesome lobsters and share a great visit with my friend . Also on this first summer day I heard hum. Hum in my ear . The next thing of beauty I saw was the first hummingbird of the year .

Yes life is very kind and good .

• Like 5

One fantastic day spent with a fine beautiful young lady, drove to the South East townships of Quebec, she was my chauffeur and we had a splendid day,visited some wineries, cafés, pubs,other venues and driving the country side roads.

Nice to be home now in bed, long day,but a fabulous day.

OMG! Going for a run .... Literally after being in a car for 13 hours. Never have I ever thought I would almost orgasm at the thought of running (I've already orgasmed once while running lol) sooooooooo good! Lol see you soon Saskatchewan xox

• Like 2

This morning on the radio said the temp was +2 degree WTF!!! tired of winter

But went for a walk a while ago, must have got warmer, because I didn't need my jacket...it was sunny and nice out

RG

Eclipsed my time of walking 10 k this morning, average pace per kilometre was 8 minutes and 49 seconds today. Not bad for an old guy ;) Now looking at doing a half marathon coming up.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting my new G Box pc ready this afternoon for video streaming. I am sometimes guilty of procastinating and this should have been completed over the winter. Next winter I will have a decent movie service.

So far the highlight has been the room service waffles with fruit and whipped cream in bed......

So far the highlight has been the room service waffles with fruit and whipped cream in bed......

:)Keep the whipped cream and invite a pretty lady over;)

Realizing that I've finally "grown up" and don't give a flying f__k what people think of the choices I've made and will continue to make.

It's liberating.

• Like 4

Realizing that I've finally "grown up" and don't give a flying f__k what people think of the choices I've made and will continue to make.

It's liberating.

Your next lesson, Grasshopper, is this. If it's not fun and you can't dance to it don't do it.

:)

• Like 3

:)Keep the whipped cream and invite a pretty lady over;)

Cristy if you want to come over I will order more whipped cream... i'm in Nashville lol