highlights of the day

Diving Store opens and they have the underwater camera and everything i need especially made for this purpose soo excited .. oh and another sleep gone before Cuba xo

• Like 5

Went out and bought a real Christmas tree this morning. Waiting for the branches to drop to I can decorate it in a few days. My place smells wonderful!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Finding out the early Christmas I am giving myself tomorrow is going to be all

wrapped up in red my favourite colour plus its the festive season colour,

very much looking forward to unwrapping her:)

Guest n*gu**6

Managing to cannibalize parts off a control board to fix my oven that got shorted out by an errant spill of a cup of coffee and nearly set my kitchen on fire. Thankfully I managed to keep damage minimal and even fixed the stove which I thought was done for

Guest **cely***r***ne

After bathing my phone...by accident mind you, it works! I have the worst luck with technology...this is my 6th or 7th phone in 5 years :/

Guest ***ige***5

Having a former coworker, who only recently left, call and check in to see how I'm doing. Also, first coffee of the day, at 2:30, which was an all time record for the latest I've had my first coffee of the day.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting through the day without strangling someone. Haha. Had a good meeting with my lawyers and seems my purchase of the company I work for is proceeding nicely. Should be done very soon

My very dear friend is sick. This prevents a visit to her .

I ask all who reads to send her healing energy so I might see her this week before Christmas .

To Maraena with love, get well soon.

I am turning this thread into a prayer list. I can't imagine getting any repercussions so please people be kind.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Yes, sending some healing thoughts and wishe's for a speedy recovery of Maraena and her little fella who are both under the weather right now. Feel better soon beautiful!

Highlight this morning was getting through last night without any mvc calls. Lol. Actually managed some sleep. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being able to put a smile on someones face delivering food hampers to those who need a hand up.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Wishing you every possible blessing and happiness Maraena! What wonderful news!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh jeeze! Feeling the love! *swoons*

Yes my highlight was going to be that my son and I are feeling better...but I think it will be shared with having amazing friends on lyla like you all!

Thank you!

Xox

Guest st*****ens**ors

The day is brand new but I'm fairly certain that its highlight will be hearing Christmas wishes and handing out gifts at a local event.

I've never had a secret identity before! For one day, I //am// Santa Claus!

Ho Ho Ho!

Additional Comments:

Ok. That was far more fun than I could reasonably have expected.

I gave presents to about 150 children, while wearing full Santa regalia and a sizeable cushion. Some of the littlest literally ran to me, so excited. One little girl hung off my left shoulder telling me a long and complicated story about reindeer without any apparent need for oxygen, of which I understood perhaps one word in three.

I'd do that again in a heartbeat. Now I feel properly Christmasey

Guest st*****ens**ors

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! I don't think I've seen it in decades, but kids give you the excuse to revisit the delights of being a kid yourself.