highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

My little fella got player of the week at his winter soccer club

Additional Comments:

My little fella got player of the week at his winter soccer club

Additional Comments:

My new king size bed arrived today...

My highlight is a double delight this evening . I am hosting an intimate evening with two intelligent beauties . We are all in our onesies, sipping Champagne and eating chocolates .

I feel like the luckiest woman in Canada !!

• Like 4

" My highlights of the Day" yesterday was:

1. Finally meeting the beautiful " Lady Sophia " and convincing her to come visit St John's and stay with me .. NL would love to have her beauty and intelligence for a bit ..

2. Being Hosted by Sensual Katherine yet again xox Luvs YA

and most importantly being welcomed with open arms by the amazing NS Lyla members .. sooo YUMMY xoxox

• Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors

Skipped a workout. Ate terrible things, and won't feel a bit of guilt. Sometimes you need to live.

Guest n*gu**6

Had a really rough day yesterday but managed to meet up with a friend who was having a similarly frustrating day for a coffee and chat which I think helped us both.

Well it's early here and I did not sleep much last night but I may have already had the highlight of the day.... when i checked my email this morning a realized I had received a wonderful video clip from a wonderful lady... it was an instructional video I think demonstrating the correct way to play individual tiddlewinks with the aid of a wonderful device what i am guessing was about 8 ins long and could be held in one hand and if moved vigorously at the right angle causes the tiddle to wink repeatedly.

I have a feeling I will need to watch this instructional video repeatedly so that I can take things directly in hand and improve my own game.

Thank You... you know who you are :)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Watched the Denver New England game with 3 generations. My dad and my son. Sadly, we were all disappointed in the final score. But a great night

So many this week. Number one. I did my weekly and hopefully more snow shoe trip with my perfect 11 year old nephew.

I have no children in my life and am privileged to be part of his. All this is new to me but sharing your life with a child allows you to reconnect with yourself. This is amazing.

For many years I have forgotten the simple joys in life . He and I talk on levels far beyond his years. Why ? Simple things like just chatting and not allowing games or videos in our time.

He and I have boated in summer ( my caption) gone to the beach and entered sand castle contests .

My main point, highlight is that that my perfect little nephew is always the highlight of the day.

Our children rock !!

• Like 3

She has just made my day! No wonder she's one of my ATF's - beautiful, sweet, great personality and having a will to please. What else could I ask for? :-D

I had the lovely opportunity today to meet a great Lyla gentleman CuChullain who happened to gift me with a bottle of Nova Scotia local Champagne and some organic vegetarian curry with pita bread .. OMG .. i soo loved this .. thank you for a lunch to die for ..

PS the kisses were great too xox

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

You beat me to it!

I was fortunate enough to escape the January chill today in the company of lovely Autumn Raine. Thank you for the warm welcome and the delightful and witty conversation! I could lose whole weeks in your company!

And if that wasn't enough, my afternoon included an introduction to Sensual Katherine too!

I'm fairly overwhelmed here :)

Guest n*gu**6

Had a lovely lunch with a very dear friend. Plus it was nice to be the youngest folks in a restaurant for a change. Bahahaha

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Went and had a haircut and had my beard trimmed. No more Grizzly Adams look.

Went out for my weekly breakfast get together with friends/fellow retirees today (highlight of the day right there). Got my usual, bacon and eggs. When served instead of the usual three slices of bacon, I got six slices, why I don't know :-)

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting suv maintence done and no major bill. Just a short that was fixed on the LED board.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Having the best conversation with my dear old mother. She's pretty awesome for an old school 70 year old.

Guest n*gu**6

Snuggles with my boy before bed. The roughest day can be made better with his little arms around me