highlights of the day

Guest ****emb******n

Went out for brunch with my new girlfriend. Then we went back to her place. Nice way to spend an afternoon.

I discovered the "Cleavages" social group on Lyla. Apparently Notch Johnson started it way back in 2012, but I just came across it today. Clearly, I gotta start paying more attention to what goes on around here :)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Probably the last warm, clear night of 2015. Spent twenty minutes on the back porch watching Orion and the Pleiades and Cassiopea make the world strange and beautiful, wheeling around the pole star.

At 9 AM I received an EMT for $1000. This generous Ottawa gentleman read last night that I support my mothers church. He without hesitation just sent me the money . This will be my highlight and many others for days to come .

• Like 7

Guest n*gu**6

Reading bedtime story with my son and having him fall asleep on my shoulder. My favorite time of the day...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Closing a very important business matter which has removed a lot of stress from me.Now to make it through the Holidays which is stressfull to me.

It's sort of an early Chtistmas present to myself, finding out today schedules

align so I get to see my special lady Carley once more before Christmas

HoHoHo:)

Got confirmation of my hotel reservation and that means three more sleeps and I am going to have a Special Escape with a Wonderful Lady

RG

Guest n*gu**6

My little fellas Christmas concert. Then snuggles in bed while I read him a story as he fell asleep on my arm. Highlight of any day.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Christmas concert at school for my littles. They were wonderful. Their dad is mush.

It was actually yesterday... had dinner with a good friend I had not seen in a long while... it was really good to see them again.

Guest n*gu**6

Got a very nice thank you from a group of students whom I've been mentoring for their senior project. Was very nice.

Guest st*****ens**ors

One long, cold beer. I rarely drink beer, but a long day with a splitting axe made one a necessity. The sun set in gold and lavender, and I toasted it with a glass of something dark and bitter

Since I'm putting on A LOT of miles on my car I decided to treat myself an rent a car for my weekend escape to Toronto. Went to the rental company to pick up my car (compact size) but they rented them all out so I got a free upgrade to standard size

And in twenty four hours and fifteen minutes I'm going to be sitting in my hotel room anxiously and nervously awaiting a knock on my door

RG

Guest n*gu**6

Basically the fact that this week is over. Lol. Been one hell of week. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Glad to see it in the rear view. On the bright side I did manage to get some Christmas shopping done last night and I didn't assault anyone. Haha

A couple of years ago, I went to visit my dear sister, in Beijing.

One day, when I went back to her apartment, waiting for the elevator, I met an amazingly beautiful woman! I was so struck by her beauty. I asked her where she was from. She told me she was from Mongolia.

I don't even know her name. But I will never forget having met her :) One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen :)

A memory highlight of the day for sure :)

bellafan

• Like 1