highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Making a very awesome dinner for me and the boy. Had a fun night with him and lots of snuggles at bedtime. A good day.

Enjoyed the pleasure of having the company of a very special lady, after two months I do believe 2016 is going to be the best year ever:)

Guest n*gu**6

Talking to a friend last evening who has been fighting illness lately and they were having a pretty decent evening. So very glad to see they are on the mend. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Catching up with a good friend who is going to Mexico in a few days. Lucky sob I say!

Guest n*gu**6

Couple highlights really... went new truck shopping today which is always fun. had an awesome dinner with my little guy and had a really good conversation with a friend tonight. a good day all around.

despite the fact that my day has only started... I woke to a beautiful day outside... and knowing that I am about to get some wonderfully solid footing in the dance community - looking forward to the work it will take and the enjoyment that will come from it!

grrrrrrreat way to wake up!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Had a decently successful FB party for some products a friend is selling. Not bad for my first kick at it. And it was fun

Guest st*****ens**ors

Went to get one of the littles up for school this morning, and had a moment of panic when I found said little was not in its bed. It took me more than a minute to find the culprit, buried in a hill of stuffed toys with only a head showing a wide grin.

Posed and waiting to freak me out for half an hour. Yes. I was ET'd by my own progeny.

....think this cat has finally figured out twitter... quite the feat for a 'technologically challenged' being such as myself.... ;)

...have to see what happens.. if something blows up, well.... <grin>

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

My highlight was that I survived the day. Lol. That it and of itself was an accomplishment haha

early still, took the day off due to a head cold....but have a lot accomplished already. Figured out some more things with twitter.... built a website.. <grin>

enjoying a second wonderfully strong coffee... arranged a meeting with a lawyer... tackled a strategy of attack on an unsuspecting poor soul trying to use my business name for themselves<grin>... and have yet to even dress!

.....puuuuuurfect day so far ;)

Additional Comments:

early still, took the day off due to a head cold....but have a lot accomplished already. Figured out some more things with twitter.... built a website.. <grin>

enjoying a second wonderfully strong coffee... arranged a meeting with a lawyer... tackled a strategy of attack on an unsuspecting poor soul trying to use my business name for themselves<grin>... and have yet to even dress!

.....puuuuuurfect day so far ;)

• Like 3

Just spent half a day naked in bed, with stockings up to my knees, chatting with one of the most interesting personna I got to meet so far, and being spoiled rotten!

I love my job!

• Like 1

Logged on to see two private messages asking me for my experiences. While we must be restrictive in our details, it's nice to share our experiences with those asking. Ya damn right talking about massage is highlight of day :)

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

A hike with the littles and our fuzzy pup back in the hills on a clear afternoon. Some of us are recovering from pneumonia, so we went slowly, but the blue winter light and north wind and general silliness were wonderful.

finally arriving home.. (despite taking an 'honest' sick day)... after running around, replacing locks (found out my office got broken into)... errands, and a workshop this eveing...<whew>.. all with an exploding head.....

....and enjoying the absolute *bliss*.... of a boiling hot bath full of epson salts and bubbles... TWO fingers of scotch on one ice cube... and then..... just breathing.... lovely highlight to a way too long a day.......

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Stumbled upon a little something that I think will bring about a smile in the days to come.

Welcome back handsome!

Well thank you my dear, i can count this post as my second highlight today ! ;-)