highlights of the day

Today's highlight is that my son FINALLY got a car and I no longer have to share mine with ANYBODY!!! (except when my wife wants to buy crappy furniture). I in fact was going to see a lovely lady today but had to postpone it to Wednesday (the second time I've change the date on her) due to the car sharing issue... but Wednesday is set!!! yippee. Finger's crossed she doesn't have any furniture to buy on Wednesday... I hate driving her car.

Spent the entire weekend with my SB. The best weekend we've both had in years. What an amazing woman. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

WIR

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy's last day of school today and after his success on the weekend for his karate competition, he is doing a demonstration for the school this afternoon. I'm taking a late lunch to go watch and probably cry again! So proud of him!!

As noted on Monday my son's finally has a car... FREEDOM.

Today's road trip actually lasted 7 hours involving traffic, an art gallery, photographs in a forest (with two DSLR cameras), an early dinner, a hotel, a bottle of good wine, and some singing along to the stereo... other than the traffic... it was amazing. This song describes my feelings today, lol.

Guest n*gu**6

Despite everyone telling me it could not be done...I'm pretty sure I have come up with a way to hook up a proper pump and sans filter to my pool without having to cut holes in the sides of it. Yay me!

Guest n*gu**6

I made someone smile and very happy today with a rather simple gesture. Very worthwhile to see someone happy and hear happiness in their voice. Be the reason someone smiles today!

A special day today... a high school graduation... several awards won and scholarships provided. Pre med here you come! I'm so proud! I will miss them greatly when they go in September.

• Like 2

Ran into an old friend....not literally:p ...and had a beer and caught on each other's lives.

Oh, and I'm new here btw. St. John's nl

Guest n*gu**6

Seeing a smiling face and knowing I played a part in making the smile happen. :-D

Booked my Bermuda trip for winter and at a great rate as well!

Additional Comments:

4 of my lotto max numbers came up again and the same thing happened 2 or 3 weeks ago. :)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Got a lot of packing done for my week-long camping trip next week

Todays highlight was going to Kingston to work out some data related issues with my assistant in that city. A productive afternoon.

Last night I got to skype with my son who lives in Alberta and got to see my baby girl(15 months old) who still calls me hamba(grandpa) and it broke my heart when she was blowing me kisses at the end of our conversation. I just feel like taking off and go visit them soon.

I miss my son and my little snowflake.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Being able to be there for someone when they needed me during a difficult circumstance. A very rewarding feeling being able to help, even if only slightly.

I texted a lady who I've known for 5 years, to wish her happy travels because I know she's headed to Europe... and apparently she had enough time today to see me... and we had a wonderful afternoon.

The funny thing is she retired last fall... lol... and I swear she's actually gotten better at it; more creative; didn't think that was possible.

AS I was leaving she told me she might still be there next week because her travels have been delayed (on and on a standby ticket), but unfortunately, I'm heading to a conference on the other side of the country next week... but will hopefully see her again when we get back from out various travels.

Guest n*gu**6

It hasn't happened yet... but finally back from vacation and can see someone I've been missing while I have been gone.

Guest n*gu**6

The most passionate and desire-filled kiss I have had in a long time.

It was a magical moment

Driving my wife and (adult) children to the airport so they can fly off to Punta Cana. For a week.

Without me.

Yippee!!!

• Like 2

Seeing family members for the first time in a decade. Being able to host and show them around the area has been great.

• Like 1

Getting over a problem I had with my left eye after a reaction to something although now I'm a bit more asymmetrical to a trained eye but with some time will get better.

• Like 2

I've also mentioned this under best compliments ever... My highlight was my first overnight adventure. I drove her to Niagara on the lake including wine tasting, dinner, a show at the Shaw festival (Me and My Girl), drinking wine, music with her singing and me playing guitar, admiring the lake from our hotel balcony, some art, some poetry, a threesome with a friend of hers who arrived at 3am, and more wine. But not enough wine and they called room service to see if she could get more wine, but apparently that's not possible at 5 am in Canada.

The one thing we didn't do is actually "sleep" together, I passed out on the bed a bit after 6 am as the ladies were admiring the sun rise, and woke up at 9 to find the two ladies had past out on the sofa. My girl then woke up, realized it had gotten cold and scurried into bed with me for warmth.

It was soooo much fun.

• Like 2