highlights of the day

A friend of mine who goes hunting placed a camera for the deer in the woods this past summer only to see this... lmao

IMG_8090.jpg

Additional Comments:

A text this morning from one of my most favourite gentlemen friends.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

I found out that the error code on my truck is just a bad thermostat and not the much more expensive issue I was expecting.

My dad's 97 yrs old today! His doc said he could have one drink, so taking him out for dinner and one double vodka/tonic. :)

• Like 4

Guest J**ck*9

Took a lovely lady to dinner followed by the musical "Phantom of the Opera". Now we're about to take a bath together.... Then ..... ,!!!

I got a free coffee!

I don't go out for coffee very often, and tried an eclectic little place. I mentioned to the woman behind the bar that I hadn't heard Frank Zappa playing in public for ages. She asked if I could name the song. I said, "Peaches en Regalia." She said, "You don't pay."

I now have a favourite coffee place.

I got a free coffee!

I don't go out for coffee very often, and tried an eclectic little place. I mentioned to the woman behind the bar that I hadn't heard Frank Zappa playing in public for ages. She asked if I could name the song. I said, "Peaches en Regalia." She said, "You don't pay."

I now have a favourite coffee place.

Wow. Sounds like an "Advance Romance".

• Like 1

Wow. Sounds like an "Advance Romance".
If I'd tried a little harder, it probably would have led to a "G-Spot Tornado".
  • Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Highlight for my day was actually yesterday when I managed to see someone special to me for a few moments after a very difficult weekend. All my troubles were quickly forgotten in a much needed kiss and embrace.

If I'd tried a little harder, it probably would have led to a "G-Spot Tornado".

Ah....but was she a "Heavy Duty Judy" or more like "Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy" ?

Will you marry me, bro?

....and live happily ever after in "Poofter's Froth, Wyoming" ?

• Like 1

I started seeing a service provider a year ago this weekend, and in the past six months have been seeing her regularly. We have had a lot of fun and adventures, including an art gallery, hiking, an overnight in Niagara on the Lake, a play in Stratford, and many other good times. Recently I notice that our 1 year anniversary was coming up soon, and decided to do something special for her... This afternoon I took her to Bat out of Hell, then dinner and a hotel. She absolutely loved it... Two out of three ain't bad is now "our song".

Had one of the most interesting and special sessions with my favorite lady. After the sexy fun time, we did some training in self-defense martial arts. We focused on counter-attacking the aggressor's most vulnerable areas. It was very special, great fun and a good workout!

• Like 1

Getting an empathetic and helpful agent when phoning a large corporation to request consideration of a request which differed from their posted practice - and getting a prompt and favourable decision.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings
Realizing that a month from now, Christmas will be over.

And that particular day will be my highlight of the year ;)

Running into the lovely Bridgette on the street yesterday, but managing to act appropriately and discreetly, despite the initial rush of enthusiasm...:)

• Like 2

Recovering after a long, hard craft show yesterday and checking my email to see that report from the credit card gateway saying:

"Square has sent you $X,XXX.XX."

The comma is always good. I like the comma.

• Like 1

Using the carte Blanche gift certificate today that was gifted to me. It's nice to be pampered once in awhile. Thank you...you know who you are!