highlights of the day

This is long overdue but I'm officially on vacation (since July 19th) from my "regular" career and business that I run for the remainder of the Summer but possibly until the end of September.

That gives me the freedom and pleasure to devote my time to being a companion to the amazing clientele that I have and to some new ones.

I haven't taken a vacation of this timeframe in over 5yrs!

Time for the real sweet fun to begin!!;)

It's great being your own Boss!!

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

Had a lovely dinner with some very special people last evening. Even had a bit of a games night. It was fun.

I'm in the Best mood Ever!!

Enjoying blasting my music, dancing around my home and just Loving Life and being on vacation from my "regular career" is just a bonus!

I've been smiling since I woke up and received an email from a "special someone", my face hurts but it's a great feeling!!:icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Lexy you made me laugh. Got my new washer and dryer recently and went on a Binge! Used to hate doing laundry. Now trying to find things to wash!

• Like 4

Lacey next door was visiting Toronto... and it happened to be my birthday.

She played naughty school girl.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

My little fella comes home today after being away for a week. I missed him terribly so its gonna be awesome to see him!

Guest n*gu**6

Football practice last night and had a bit of a free-for-all at the end for the kids. (about 30 kids...) had them all go out and started lobbing hail-mary passes into the crowd to see who came down with it and didn't my own little guy jump up and snag it. Truth be told I purposely tried to throw away from him so as to not play favorites but he followed the ball the whole way and made an awesome move on it. He was ecstatic.

Got all of the wall repairs done today. Not major but bothersome. Paint begins tomorrow!

I am in a home improvement mode at the moment!

Spent Thursday with a lovely woman. Went for a walk in a forest, and then 3 hours in a hotel. An escape from stress for us both.

Guest J**ck*9

Had a great evening with a beautiful woman. Went to a Korean restaurant then went to an intimate piano lounge followed by a passionate interlude ... Amazing

A final final final goodbye to a lovely lady I've been seeing for 5 years... In fact we've had about 5 appointments where we said goodbye on the assumption that this was our final kiss... She's moving out of the country. So it was a last goodbye kiss.

Amazing time as always... she's become my favourite lover.

Then she casually said something about she might be back for a visit in a 6 or 7 months to visit her family... and suggested we could meet for coffee and noted that she won't have a place... so I said well, if you tell me in advance I can get a hotel room... and the next thing I know is we have another date planned sometime in early 2018... lol.

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy spent the afternoon at work with me due to schedule issues with his daytime sitter. We had a blast.

Guest J**ck*9

Bathing my dog ... Furry little bugger rolled himself onto something freakishly stinky .... Smells great now ... Lol