highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Had my knee examined and my ACL and MCL seem to be in tact which was a huge relief. My LCL and miniscus may not have faired so well though. Waiting for an MRI

Wednesday evening at the opera... Louis Riel... Canadian history never sounded sooo.... hummm... how can I put it....

operatic

Guest n*gu**6

Spending the night laughing and playing with my now 10yr old. Had an awesome night

I have the most amazing younger sister ( 28 ), from the day she was born she has been my joy and best friend! We have a true unbreakable bond and I'm just so proud of her and her accomplishments.

She never lets a day go by without making me smile, feel loved and appreciated.

She's quite amazing! I make sure she knows this everyday:icon_smile:

• Like 1

I have the most amazing younger sister ( 28 ), from the day she was born she has been my joy and best friend! We have a true unbreakable bond and I'm just so proud of her and her accomplishments.

She never lets a day go by without making me smile, feel loved and appreciated.

She's quite amazing! I make sure she knows this everyday:icon_smile:

Does she have a sister?

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

I managed to make someone smile with a very simple gesture.

Smiles are awesome for everyone

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I picked up a micro SD card at the electronics store this morning. The price was very good so I jumped on it, but when I got to the cash the price was more than double.

I told the cashier that the card was half that price so we went to the display to show him. Turns out the store had mis-labeled the product so I got it for more than half off the proper price :)

A friend invited my wife and I to box seats Medea at the Elgin theatre. Great music.

The Moral of the story is don't ever cheat or leave for wife, for her for a younger princess if your wife is a demigod... Brutal. Great show.

I sure hope my wife isn't a demigod, lol.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I got my income tax return tonight! $15, lol not sure what to do with it, put it all on black or red?

Guest n*gu**6

Kindof a high and a low really.... i was feeling a bit ignored but then the text messages started pouring in by the hundreds.... unfortunately it was crazy stalker.......fml

Just got home from spending 6 days in Punta Cana at one of the Secrets Resorts.. The weather was rainy upon arrival but got better as time went on. Relaxed and ready to meet my gentlemen friends again!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

Finally got my followup appt for my MRI to see what is wrong with and what they are going to do with my knee.

Its the weekend....

It's the weekend....on the East coast ( I've heard a song before and that's the way it starts and it references Nova Scotia. lol)