highlights of the day

Slowly getting to know someone a little more each time we connect. And only to find that at each stage I am more comfortable, intrigued and excited about the woman she is. Looking forward to continuing this journey and no matter what happens...I'm already a very fortunate man. Cub

Going grocery shopping with rollers in my hair and seeing a 70 plus lady doing the same. She gave me a wink and said "guess you have a hot date tonight too!" definetly have a perma grin for the rest of the week.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

HA! The hi light of my day was seeing the kitchen trashed once again by (four legged)Cody Princes of Thieves. Going to make some changes this weekend in that kitchen!

In less than 8 hours I am flying to Europe. I will be in England for almost 2 weeks...second time in 1 year.

I can't believe how lucky I am.

and oh so freaking happy right now.

• Like 1

I am happy it rained finally and I can't combine wheat tonight !! Been way too many 18 hour days in a row with 2 jobs .

My mom who has had cancer is good to go again .... a stubborn and resilient woman she is

I think I am finally done with lawyers and their bills on my land deal Yay.

OK that is about it for today.

Edited by LeeRichards
  • Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It was a hot muggy day in Sudz today so I decided to take the Mighty Beast out trucking and had a blast! Enjoyed a couple of hours on a friends deck and enjoyed a couple of ice cold Stella Artois. All is right with the world again!

Guest cl****ald***ge

Highlight of my day .. :)

Going to Lululemon and getting the cutest running outfit, then actually running like I've been saying I was going to for years.

I've re-evaluated my goals and now I'm on a serious a$$ mission.

This is such a great feeling and now I have an even better concrete plan of action for the present and future.:grin:

This morning I ate breakfast with a man who is a marathon swimmer, we talked about following dreams and dedicateing time to good causes. I'm glad to have had the chance to meet him.

Having your favorite ball team finally, finally rid themselves of underachieving overpaid players (to the tune of $250+ million) who just didn't work in Beantown! The future is bright once again.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/08/red-sox-dodgers-complete-nine-player-blockbuster.html

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2012/08/cherington_red_5.html

Well something that doesn't happen everyday

Back from my brother and sister-in-laws 25th wedding anniversary. They held a nice dinner party with family and friends early evening today

It was and is their first marriage, and yes, some rough patches but they worked them out

With all the seperations and divorces nowadays, 25 years is something

RG

Getting to spend the next 2 days with my wife.....Watch out Thunder Bay

Wishing I was in T-Bay ! If allowed I would be all over you two beauties like white on rice baby !! ;)

19440245-58b

Hosted and cooked for 6 last night. Chaos in my little house....lots of noise, lots of laughs and fun.... :) Oh and way too much wine..

Peace

MG

Calling my Pop (whom I don't call nearly often enough) and totally making his day. :)

• Like 2

This started out as more of a "things that suck" kind of story but the outcome made my day!

Friday night I had a few too many wobbly pops and totally missed my bus stop and ended up at a park and ride. At this point, the driver was taking his break so I had to get off the bus and wait for him to come back around so I sat down on a bench and listened to some music while I waited. I finally make it home somewhere around 3am.

Next morning, I wake up at 6:30 and can't get back to sleep. I decide to listen to some music...search high and low, no phone! Damn, I grab my Ipad and use the locate iphone app. My phone is at the park and ride! I quickly jump in my car and head over. There is my phone, earphones and all, sitting on the bench! I couldn't believe my luck!

Getting called in for not just one, but THREE interviews this week !!!!!!!

:milleunenuit:

I am feeling lots of excitement & much happiness :)

• Like 1

I'm continuously learning and evolving to be a wiser, loving and forgiving person and I'm always improving daily and I really love being a companion. I truly am having a blast on this wonderful journey we call life!!