Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here

MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here  

383 members have voted

1. 1. MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here

• AreJayEll
    • big Al
    • Birdboy
    • Daniel17
    • Castle
    • etasman2000
    • FacetoFace
    • hfxandy
    • Kisser Deluxe
    • Kubrickfan
    • Lee Richards
    • Lowdark
    • Mighty Pen
    • Mistert
    • mrrnice2
    • mrgreen760
    • NotchJohnson
    • Old Dog
    • Phaedrus
    • roamingguy
    • RoyalFun
    • scottthecanuck
    • Secret Admirer
    • Silverado17
    • stevecurious
    • Spud271
    • Surf Nazis Must Die
    • The General
    • tratelle
    • Winnipegcub
    • WrinkledinTime
    • toine
    • Wellie
    • Whatsup

Regardless of the outcome of the poll, RG and I will not be having sex with each other. EVER. WiT on the other hand.... bwahahahahaha.

• Like 1

Regardless of the outcome of the poll, RG and I will not be having sex with each other. EVER. WiT on the other hand.... bwahahahahaha.

Oh THANK GOD!!!...I was going to bow out...wait wrong position under the circumstances, I would withdraw my name from the competition if that was the punishment

Whoever wins, everyone, lady and gentlemen alike is a valued member.

lets remember that

RG

Awwww crap! After reading all the drama in the ladies' vote I was hoping for the male equivalent here! I have my popcorn ready and everything! I feel totally jipped now....

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

WTF??! How the hell did the Archduke of Crossover get as many votes as ME?? Pfft! This vote is total BS!..... (There....that ought to get the ball rolling)... :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Look again dude, The Archduke now sits one vote above you ;)

Or in the words of Nigel Tufnel:

"These go to 11"

goes%20to%2011%20nov11.jpg

Lol, and the ball keeps rollin'

But seriously, I took a quick gander at the other thread and felt sad, let's not take things so seriously. It seems to work for Castle and I ;)

Dammit but I NEEEEEEED that fancy little banner thingy under my name! What ever shall I do if I don't win??! Life will hardly seem worth living anymore. Goodby cruel world! :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest E*******h S******s
Look again dude, The Archduke now sits one vote above you ;)

Or in the words of Nigel Tufnel:

"These go to 11"

"I call it, 'Lick My Love Pump'." Spinal Tap rocks...

(sorry for the hi-jack)

"I call it, 'Lick My Love Pump'." Spinal Tap rocks...

(sorry for the hi-jack)

Hells yeah!

Apparently D minor is the saddest of all keys! ;)

P.S.

Castle:

I'm sure you'll find a way to carry on, most likely with a lovely lady. Yep, I'm sure you'll carry on... and on... and on! :D

Congrats WrinkledinTime.

I will try to find time tomorrow to add everyones icons.

Congratulations to Wrinkled in Time.

There is an adage that says, "The cream always rises to the top". I am so pleased to see that it has proven itself to be true again.

WIT, Old Dog and Roamingguy, the time that you devote to Cerb, your influences, your wisdom, your humour and all of your contributions have generated the respect that you have all earned and is so much appreciated.

In addition, I want to congratulate all of those who were nominated, and yes those who may not have been as well. It is the contribution of ALL people, men and women alike that have made the Cerb community a very special place for me and for many of us.

I hope that the spirit of fun and comradery demonstrated here will be the norm throughout all of our interactions together on Cerb.

Congratulations WIT! well deserved, you are truly respected and well received here on the board and a fabulous contributor. Continue, your success!

To all the others congratulations on your nominations! and continue your contributions on the board, it certainly has not gone unnoticed.

Guest Ou**or**n

Big congrats WIT, your contributions have greatly benefited our community and this is deeply deserved.

Congrats WIT!!!! And to all of you that were nominated. I have gotten to know you all just a bit more these days, and so glad I have!!

I would like to say as well......as the other poll is now closed, Congrats to Samantha Evans as well! It is too bad in a way for this to be the last, in a strange ,strange way, the train wreak it turned into, has made us a bit closer in an ironic way. It is like a family fued, feeling get hurt, things are said, but in the end we all love each other:)

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations Samantha!

My personal appreciation of your amazing presence on this board is beyond words. I was tickled pink that I had the honour of being first in the long line to nominate you this time.

(The real first time I nominated Samantha was in July 2009. Did I mention that I'm stubborn? ha ha ...)

Also a very appreciative bow to all the great ladies and gents of Cerb, and of course especially those who were nominated for the Members Choice Award for Favorite Service Provider, or the Valued Member Award. All richly deserve the "extra recognition" that this process is meant to symbolize. It's a way for everyone here to remind both you and ourselves just how much you all mean to the Cerb community.

The ballots this time around once again reflect the diversity of the Cerb community, with nominees reflecting a wide variety of interests and approaches in their contributions to the board. Geographically, nominees for the two awards hail from locations all across Canada -- not to mention certain "citizens at large" who can't be neatly classified with a pin in the map!

I am particularly struck, if a may put my partisan hat on as a Maritimer, by the number of nominees from the East Coast this time around. It's great to see the level and quality of participation on the board that prompted this. It's a trend I hope will continue!

On a personal note (if I may make this post serve double-duty):

Thank you so much to those who nominated or voted for me! I am truly grateful! Each and every positive thought that you've sent my way is a nice sweet bit of icing on my Cerb cake!

I have benefited a great deal from the members of the Cerb community over the years - in so many ways. It's only fair that I give some of that back, and that's what I try to do. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

Again, Congratulations and Thank you!!

Cheers, Wrinkled

Gratz WiT.... the board has certainly benefited from your sagacious input, time and time again. You truly are the Most Valued Member.

Congratulations WIT on winning Valued Member Award

And to all the nominees, and even those not nominated, you all are valued members of the CERB community. Keep participating, and making CERB a great community

RG

My warm congratulations to you, WIT, and my thanks for your many contributions.

I just wanted to briefly extend my sincere thanks to everyone who nominated me and those voted for me and even those who didn't. Every participating member is a valued member but WIT has been deservedly voted as the most valued member and congratulations again to WIT for the well deserved award.

I too must say thank you to all who nominated me and voted for me

It really is an honour to be given so many votes, I really didn't expect it, and it leaves me somewhat humbled, considering all the Valued Members nominees in the poll

WIT is definitely deserving of Valued Member award

But for all who nominated and voted for me, thank you, it is really appreciated

RG

Myself, I'm deeply honored to even be nominated here. Much thanks to the people who voted for me!

• Like 1

Guest Ja***

Congratulations WIT. I'm still fairly new to this board and getting to know my way around. I have always enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy your highly informed but sometimes witty posts. Keep up the great work and Thank you! :-)

Guest tr*****e

Thank you to all who nominated me! You have made my day! Obviously, not everyone voted for me(hahahahaha...), but I thank all the members of CERB for being gracious to me. And thank you Mod, for putting me on this list - I am honoured that I am counted among the more visible members of our illustrious community.

And congratulations WIT! You deserve the honour of being our MVM. Your insightful and informative posts make CERB a better place for all of us.

My love to all this good night! :D