Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here

MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here  

383 members have voted

1. 1. MULTIPLE CHOICE -- Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here

• AreJayEll
    • big Al
    • Birdboy
    • Daniel17
    • Castle
    • etasman2000
    • FacetoFace
    • hfxandy
    • Kisser Deluxe
    • Kubrickfan
    • Lee Richards
    • Lowdark
    • Mighty Pen
    • Mistert
    • mrrnice2
    • mrgreen760
    • NotchJohnson
    • Old Dog
    • Phaedrus
    • roamingguy
    • RoyalFun
    • scottthecanuck
    • Secret Admirer
    • Silverado17
    • stevecurious
    • Spud271
    • Surf Nazis Must Die
    • The General
    • tratelle
    • Winnipegcub
    • WrinkledinTime
    • toine
    • Wellie
    • Whatsup

Members Choice Poll - Sept 5 2011 - Vote for the gents here

I have not voted yet, but had noticed that Wrinkled in Time is not on the poll ??

I have not voted yet, but had noticed that Wrinkled in Time is not on the poll ??

Yes mod, I have voted but would like to add W.I.T. to my noms....Thx

the vote system would not let me add the last four names when i posted the vote so for about 10 minutes after the poll was made it was missing those names until i adjusted the settings and editted the poll.

....and no i can not hange or edit anyones votes, sorry.

My congratulations to the nominees for their contributions to the board.

Well done!

Guest W***ledi*Time
So hard to choose one...

Remember that the poll is multiple-choice; you can vote for as many as you want from the list of nominees.

Congats to all the wonderful members in the running. So many of you have made me smile and have added such good insight on this board. I agree Sophia, it is so hard to choose but have voted. Good luck to everyone.

xo

I just want to wish you all good luck and a big thank you. It gives me great joy to read all of the insightful, witty and informative posts you have contributed to the board! Thank god the vote is multiple choice cause so many of you have touched me!

Awwww crap! After reading all the drama in the ladies' vote I was hoping for the male equivalent here! I have my popcorn ready and everything! I feel totally jipped now....

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

WTF??! How the hell did the Archduke of Crossover get as many votes as ME?? Pfft! This vote is total BS!..... (There....that ought to get the ball rolling)... :p

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

So, can we close this poll too!! for a lack of action and rep points and nominated threads in this poll? LOL

Have a beer/drink and relax it is FRIDAY tomorrow folks ;)

As Mr.Green would say....PEACE...

Awwww crap! After reading all the drama in the ladies' vote I was hoping for the male equivalent here! I have my popcorn ready and everything! I feel totally jipped now....

Posted via Mobile Device

I just wish to extend my congratulations to all the great members in the running. Especially to the very well deserved members such as WIT, Old Dog and Roamingguy who are currently the top three leaders in the poll because of their great contributions to cerb over the past 12 months. I am very happy for all of you. Best of luck to you all.

Congratulations to everyone in the polls!

I got 10 more votes then I thought I would get, lol.

I had considered writing this in the women's poll, however I believe that it might be more appropriate here. Perhaps if there is any wisdom then it might be transferred over to that poll.

I heard about these recognition awards and anticipated that it might be fun and as well, a good way to recognize those who have significantly contributed to the community.

I have been so fortunate to have been able to read and learn from the postings of many men and women alike who have welcomed me into this community, who have taught me many newfound life lessons, and who have made me smile and question and even cry.

When I saw that I was nominated I thought just how cool and fun is that! When I see that I have actually received some votes, I think wow, that is really neat. Perhaps some of what I say IS of interest to others or maybe even helpful at times.

However, should I have received enough votes that would have put me anywhere near the top of the category then I would have felt that something was in error, because I know, as do we all that there are members here who far and away are the most deserving. The three current leaders are in my opinion exactly the three members who have most perfectly met the criteria set in place for voting.

It is pretty clear that members are not using the same rationale for voting in the womens poll.

Certainly all members of CERB have their own ways of contributing. It is also absolutely clear to me at least that there are a selected few men and women who stand head and shoulders above most of us as members who have helped all of us in finding our way through this lifestyle.

I for one truly appreciate the help that I have received and the kind, thoughtful, educational and informative pieces that are contributed for the benefit of all.

It distresses me to see conflict in what should be a fun, enthusiastic and supportive community. At the moment, much of this is not fun at all.

• Like 8

Yep, much less drama on this side, and possibly a much cleaner view of the relationship between votes garnered and contributions...though, as D17 noted for himself, this toine got many more votes than expected!

Too bad about the drama, by the way, no fun for any of the people named in the debate...

...And I am worried I'd put my foot (nah, both feet) in my mouth were I to intervene on the 'other poll'.

First, I know I'm in the top three (although how Old Dog is beating me, damned if I can figure that out LOL)...and I appreciate, really appreciate those people who think I'm that worthy...I'm surprised at the number of votes quite frankly. I know there are lots of other members worthy of Valued Members out there, and to be thought of so highly, with so many others to chose from leaves me speechless

But the conflicts with the SP's Award has put a gloom on what is supposed to be a fun way of acknowledging CERB members. I certainly think the lady in question was worthy of nomination. But there are so many more ladies who have been on CERB and participated much longer, and it's almost like they are forgotten. Being nominated is in itself an honour. But for those who have participated for a year, or more, I can understand why they are upset

MrNice, a well written post, I agree with you

For those who haven't voted, keep in mind Mr Nice's post

Some quick ramblings from an appreciative member

RG

Top or bottom of the poll, you still get

The same salary as befire

You still pay same ladies' rates

you still have to obey the rules (cerb rules apply equally to newbie or valued member, remember this year valued members in both categories were suspended lol).

The sun still rises from the east and sets in the west.

So, there should not be any hard feelings for a process that was supposed to generate good feelings and appreciations. All the ladies and gents who are voted for are appreciated some a bit more than others based on individual's differing criteria.

This community of CERB has its own personality, and the debate around the awards give me the opportunity to say my thanks to all the people, hobbyists and SPs, that share their thoughts and their experiences not only about this hobby, but also about many social issues.

I try to participate at my best, and sometimes bring my contribution to the community. I admire those who can post a lot, but I dont undervalue those who are more discreet. There is a place for everybody, and every contribution has its own value. I never felt that a race was ongoing, and the awards are, in my point of view, a pleasant way to say thanks to the members that take time to share with the community.

So, again, thanks to all the nominees, but also thanks for those who read and make this hobby possible.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for those that nominated me as well as anyone who voted for me. Very overwheling actually as I had not checked the guys thread for awhile. As many know I am one of the resident jokers here and don't get too involved in the serious stuff cause it usually goes south for me anyways and I like to smile. After a joke or an orgasm ;) or an orgasm ;) haha Ya baby !! Sooo as I was saying. Thx Peoples !!

Now I will have to go back to read the rules.....but I think the 2nd and 3rd place guys in the guys pole...oops I mean poll.... have to post an official duo ad in the duo thread with pics and entertain the winner of the ladies thread ??? Free !! which I think one dog has said before he gives it away for free ! Just catch him before nap time ;)

At this point it is Old Dog and RG. So the pics might be well.....an Old Dog...with undies hangin off.....and RG's might me a pic of a fish ??? .... the one that got away perhaps ???? Sorry girls !!! u might get a better pic behind closed doors ?? haha

Cheers :chug: Social is here soon !!

Thx Again

• Like 2