Congratulations Old Dog on 2500 posts

:boobies: Congrats and Kudos on your 2500th post - but how many is that in dog posts? Like 357 or something? :P

WHOOF WHOOF!!

I appreciate your good humour and wise words.

Long May Your Big Post Jib Draw OD!! :boobies:

PS: The boobs are for Malika, but of course are here for everyone to enjoy:

BOO......:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:.....BIES!!!!!

Wow. Congratulations, Old Dog. Any fool can be prolific, but it takes real talent to be consistently entertaining. I salute you, sir!

And as a somewhat offbeat tribute... here's a series of pics that someone took of his dog with its head stuck out the car window at progressively higher speeds.

bHLym.jpg

Click to make it bigger (if only that worked with everything...)

Wow. Congratulations, Old Dog. Any fool can be prolific, but it takes real talent to be consistently entertaining. I salute you, sir!

Amen to Phaedrus's comment.

Old Dog: one has to spend a bit of time on CERB to appreciate your talent. You are amazingly fast in finding appropriate images of virtually everything and always slyly funny with no undercurrent of innuendo. You are truly funny, but can command the soapbox with authority when needs be. You deserve every bit of recognition that comes your way! "Dog" spelled backwards is of course "god."

Touch

Congrats Sweet Cheeks on 2500 posts!!! You are the "When cooler heads prevail" dude on Cerb that makes everyone want to group hug. Your contribution here is invaluable and this site wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for being you! Love ya lots!! xoxox

I really appreciate all the kind words!!!! I guess I just got into a groove.... hmmmmm.... heheheheheheh

Congrats Old Dog for your 2500 posts ! Your sense of humour and creativity are an asset ( no, no, I did not mean an ass...lol) for this community.