CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Here's a hug Sophia, and sorry that family of all people trying to screw you over not once but twice.

And good for you, at least your mother has a car now.

You should just disown your cousin, she doesn't deserve your compassion

RG

• Like 1

Big hug to Sophia. I couldn't imagine what that must have been like, having a family member do something like that. Hope everything works out for you :)

Oh my goodness .... My heart goes out to you Sophia. Big hugs. Hopefully things will sort themselves out. But RG is right. You need to walk away from this cousin. She's shown she can't be trusted!

It makes me very sad when people who are good hearted, and full of love, get exploited and taken advantage of.

Porthos

Guest **cely***r***ne

To Katherine, just because I was thinking about you darling..

kitten-hugs-30.jpg

I need me some good lovin'. One of those weeks where everything seems to go wrong, just a lot of little things adding up to one big clusterfuck of a week. It's almost gotten to the point that I'm afraid to get off my couch for fear of what will next go wrong.

So yeah....like I said....I need me some sweet lovin'........or hugs......whichever comes first.

Guest *ig*a**

A big virtual hug to Sophia looking forward to being with you.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I can't necessarily help with the lovin (depending on what you seek) but have often thought you make great contributions here and thus a friend. And when a friend is in need...this old bear has paws that can provide a nice and warm hug. Take a moment on that couch to regenerate physically and emotionally but then get back out there and make positive things happen. And that boost you feel behind you will be us providing support. Cub

I need me some good lovin'. One of those weeks where everything seems to go wrong, just a lot of little things adding up to one big clusterfuck of a week. It's almost gotten to the point that I'm afraid to get off my couch for fear of what will next go wrong.

So yeah....like I said....I need me some sweet lovin'........or hugs......whichever comes first.

Well I can't necessarily help with the lovin (depending on what you seek) but have often thought you make great contributions here and thus a friend. And when a friend is in need...this old bear has paws that can provide a nice and warm hug. Take a moment on that couch to regenerate physically and emotionally but then get back out there and make positive things happen. And that boost you feel behind you will be us providing support. Cub

And as a musketeer, we will retire to a friendly tavern, drink heartily, slap each other merrily on the back, and admire the lovely serving wenches!

Things will get better my friend. Hang in there. I'll even give you a manly hug to cheer you up, although I'm sure you'd prefer one from the ladies!

Porthos

Well, not the thing I had planned for the day....on my way to the vet with my mini poodel!

He must have ate something, and now is lodged in his belly:( He has been viloently throwing up for 2 days, now I think I see a bit of blood in the mix! I am sooo worried for him. I stayed up all night with him, as he got sick every 3 hours.

Now, being Sat...I will be paying an arm and a leg for this! Makes me sad and mad how the vet charges soooo much more money for emergency! I just hope that the cure is afforadable!

I People used to tell me how I should have been a Vet...I always said I didnt have the heart to do the job. I could not let an animal suffer just for the reason of money:(

Please send me good energy and a hug? I am soooo scared, I love my little boy so much!:icon_cry:

Sending a big hug to Sophia. Hope your pup pulls through okay!

I know what you mean about vet bills, my sisters other cat has recently had some medical issues and the bills definitely weren't cheap. I know the vet charges in the U.S. are about half of what they are here in Canada but I don't know what's involved in taking your pets down south to see a vet.

I couldn't be a vet either, seeing animals suffer just does not sit well with me and I know I would have a really hard time putting animals down. I can't even watch the humane societies commercials half the time.

• Like 1

The biggest hugs to you Sophia ... And for your dog as well. Hope things are o.k. Sending positive energy your way!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A very big virtual hug to you Sophia and I hope your pooch will be better. My friendly pooch gives your pooch a very big" CODY WOOF" in encouragement to feel better soon!

A very big virtual hug to you Sophia and I hope your pooch will be better. My friendly pooch gives your pooch a very big" CODY WOOF" in encouragement to feel better soon!

Awww sweet! Thanks so much! Tilo thanks Cody too! So sad to see my little pal sick and weak:( I am patiently waiting for the vet appt, in another hour.....hummm deee dummmm.

Thanks Tokan, Porthos, MightyFinn!!

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

I also would like to send a huge hug to the both of you. I hope everything turns out ok. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Posted via Mobile Device

well, 368.00 later I am home with Tilo:(

The xrays could not see anything there, but from the signs, does seem something is in his stomach. Plastic doesnt always show on xrays.

Got antibiotic and a homeopathic meds. If not better Monday, then surgery is the only option. Surgery starts at 500+ !!! No payment plan!

Soooo, here I go, play doggie nurse. Administrate homeopathic meds evry 15 min for 8 hours!! OMG I hope we dont need surgery!!

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes:)

Wishing you and your pooch all the best, Sophia!

Here's hoping it doesn't come to anything invasive/expensive!

Hugs to you both! :)

FR

Thanks! Ya all did go well, after a few days of antibiotic, he was all back to normal. Must have been Gastro afterall?