CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Big Hugs to Katherine who is visiting my home town this week! Welcome Katherine!

Sending a big hug to everyone who has been so supportive and said such nice things to me recently. Your support and kind wishes mean a lot to me.

Porthos

My step father has been put on life support, this just happened late last night:( Hoping that this is just a few days, then will start to breath on his own....possitive thinking! I really hope so, as my Mother loves him dearly. He is frail man, not much to him. Hopefully his will to live is stronger than his body!

Just wanted to share this, as I may be not availble for few days, time will tell:( I will remain at home for few days, but as the days go on, my Mother will need me to be there.

Your possitive vibes will be felt!

• Like 5

A CERB group hug to all our western Canadian members ... particularly our friends in Manitoba and Sask., where it's set to get very chilly tonight. You folks may need some hugs to stay warm!!!! And don't forget to plug your cars in!!!

is_icon_na_ca_all_all_en.jpg?15009837368

• Like 1

I want to send a hug to every one in Cerb those whom i have met, those that i have had the pleasure to chat, those whom have visit my profile, those whom i have yet to meet and those whome i may never meet or chat with! Thank you for your welcome to this community and support through out the year! I am happy and proud of being part of such a great group of ppl! Best wishes during the holidays and a new year filled with prosperity, and most of all LOVE!

• Like 1

For all that love our dear Angela Of Ottawa, she needs our love and support!

Without going into details, she is having a crisis that must be so hard at this time of year! ( anytime of year, but at Christmas we tend to be more sensitive to certain things!)

She has always been here for us, and now we need to return the favor! Just send her good wishes, let her know she has a big Canada wide family here that loves her!

Be strong hun, I am here for you:)

• Like 7

It may not feel like it now, Angela, but time heals wounds. Hugs also help in time of need, so I'm sending one your way.

Guest a**4*

A big hug for you Angela will be thinking about you and hoping everything goes well for your dad