CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

I need a hug.

Just got the news that my wife can't accompany me to Ottawa next week so getting to watch her get rubbed down by Vitto is off. Bumming very hard right now!

• Like 1

A mental hug for anyone who needs it... a minute and a half of penguins falling over.

Watch it. Smile.

I could use a hug.

My third tooth in six months shattered minutes after leaving a wanton sexy woman. Now I have an extraction and post implantation in the next day or two. My tongue was lacerated by the jagged shard of the broken molar. It feels like raw hamburger. This means my favourite pastime (it rhymes with funnilingus) has to go on hold for a few days while Mr. Slippery heals up.

This means my favourite pastime (it rhymes with funnilingus) has to go on hold for a few days while Mr. Slippery heals up.

Dude! That sucks. Manly hugs for you.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Well I just want to send a hug to every one of you! I miss you, and send my love to you all!

xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I just want to send a hug to every one of you! I miss you, and send my love to you all!

xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Penelope))))))))))))))))))) miss you like crazy!!!! xoxo

Guest **cely***r***ne
(((((((((((((((((((((((((Penelope))))))))))))))))))) miss you like crazy!!!! xoxo

No where near half as much as I miss you my darling!

I cant put enough ''greater than" symbols here to accurately show you just how much, so just imagine thousands of them!!

Hugs to Vitto, Kimmi and to Serena. My arms are enveloping you all and my heart is with you.....

xoxo

Edited by Me*********od (retired)
  • Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I want to give a big hug to the kindest ladies from Halifax

Cristy and Tracie (midnite massage.

Your beautiful, kind and sexy.

Edited by B**na***oy

I'm just about to put another week on the right side of the grass to bed and I'm sending out a big hug to everyone who needs one tonight.

Normally I consider myself as a Stoic kind of personality, but today I need a hug:(

I am so saddened by my decision to stop my work at my vet clinic do to my tendinitis:( I have not even mustered up the courage to tell them that I may have to leave. They depend on me greatly there, which is why it is so difficult to let them down.

I hate to be defeated by the limitations of my own body, I also fight with fibromiagia. So I am feeling almost pissed off that I can not fulfill my position:( This is why I retired my grooming 5 years ago:(

As I sit here with tears, I feel week and defeated right now, and need the strength of my cerb community:(

Thanks to all my friends that shed light on my cloudy days:)

xoxoox

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

You got it...one huge cyber-hug to you!!

Normally I consider myself as a Stoic kind of personality' date=' but today I need a hug:(

I am so saddened by my decision to stop my work at my vet clinic do to my tendinitis:( I have not even mustered up the courage to tell them that I may have to leave. They depend on me greatly there, which is why it is so difficult to let them down.

I hate to be defeated by the limitations of my own body, I also fight with fibromiagia. So I am feeling almost pissed off that I can not fulfill my position:( This is why I retired my grooming 5 years ago:(

As I sit here with tears, I feel week and defeated right now, and need the strength of my cerb community:(

Thanks to all my friends that shed light on my cloudy days:)

xoxoox[/quote']

Sophia please accept this big hug, so sorry to hear about your troubles, may they only improve for you.

To Miquelon, thank you for your hug and the kind thoughts you always send:)

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

A big hug for you Sophia you are a sweet heart..:icon_smile: