Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

I hope all had a wonderful time ... for sure I would sooner have been in Ottawa with you all than trying to stand up right in the wind and rain that smacked Halifax yesterday ... hopefully my travel schedule will be more accomodating next time ... happy holidays to all !!!

BY FAR....the best party yet. Many thanks to Angela and Old Dog for their efforts. Can't wait for Valentine's!

The most fun I have had in a long time!!!

I am already making plans for Valentine's!! So nice to have met you all, many thanks to old dog and Angela!!

For those of you who maybe thought of attending, but wasnt sure,let me tell ya, GO!!! You will not be dissapoionted, it is a blast!!!

Great party. Kudos to Angela and Old Dog for all the hard work.

I've now attended at least half a dozen of these events and they've evolved into a premier event. Nice thing about this that I've met new people at every event and have developed a wider circle of friends associated with the board.

I would like to take a moment to pass on a huge thank you to Angela and Old Dog for all of the work that they put into making the social the success that it was.

I throughly enjoyed myself last evening, and was really pleased to have met some new acquaintances and to have renewed acquaintance with others. The chance to meet people in person adds a whole new dimension to the Cerb community for me, and a unique community it is.

It was particularly nice to see the maritime contingent in attendance along with western visitors. Some of us continue to chat about the possibility of a social to be hosted in the Maritimes in the summer.

Great company last night and Angela and Old Dog, time to relax and soak up some of the Christmas feeling in what will now hopefully be a more relaxed manner.

Merry Christmas to all.

Guest S**a*Q

OMG My brain hates me at the moment...

Great times had last night at the social.

Nice to meet everyone last night!

*(Soooo happy that I wore jeans and tshirt) :D

Thanks again to our wholly fun hosts, Angela and Old Dog, for smoothly setting up a wonderful evening to the benefit ot our members and especially a lot of kids and a family.

This is a great way to meet and share some laughs and get to know some beautiful people. For a roomful of professed shy people, we did pretty well.

I loved it,had a great time.I will defenitly repeat,if this headache ever goes away...:)

It was very cool to meet some of the ladies,and put some faces to handles.

Best Christmas social ever...:)

Many thanks to Angela and Old Dog(Santa drinks Corona)....;)

The most fun I have had in a long time!!!

I am already making plans for Valentine's!! So nice to have met you all, many thanks to old dog and Angela!!

For those of you who maybe thought of attending, but wasnt sure,let me tell ya, GO!!! You will not be dissapoionted, it is a blast!!!

Damn, I missed your presence..will have to make it the next one then ;)

I had an absolute blast last night. It was great to finally put some faces to those I speak with in chat frequently. Hope everyone else had a fun time as well!!!

Thanks to Angela of Ottawa and Old Dog for putting together such an amazing event! Was really great to meet so many new friends and to reacquaint myself with some of the usual suspects! Shortcake and Loneskater, many thanks to you too, this family in need has some Angels at their side with you two in their lives!

P.s. I had a thought last night about how lucky you men are, being able to meet so many gorgeous women, and how if I were a man I would be hard-pressed not to see every woman on CERB! But right after saying it, and looking around/thinking about massage, I realized I kinda already have that! I get to meet so many sweet, sexy and sensual men that it is like being a hobbiest but better- no dealing with parking and traffic- because you gents come to me, lol...

P.p.s. @ MatureLee: Awwwwwwww, you're such a sweetheart! Was lovely meeting you too, sweetie!

Glad it was a success, sad I couldn't go. I can't make these socials with the way my work and leave schedule go, but hint hint hint, last week June, first three weeks July are holidays for me...I'd scoot up to Ottawa for a summer social, that is, if there is one

RG

Thanks Angela and Old dog for organizing this event!:bigclap:

I'm glad i've got to meet some of you in person or reaquint with other and that Santa let me sit on his lap!:milleunenuit:

I'm sorry if i didn't stay much long a beautiful lady drag me out lol

• Like 1

It was really nice to meet old friends and newer one...and seeing the ladies is always a pure delight...(sorry guys, women's curves win for me!)

and thanks to the beautiful Penelope for being my date:D

Thanks Angela,Old Dog,Loneskate,Shortcake and others that helped made this event a fine success! I am proud to be a cerbite the thought and caring people within this community is unbelievable. Thanks Shortcake for the beautiful Christmas tree decorations ....the memories of these ornaments will put a smile on my face every Christmas here on in! It was a pleasure to meet new and old friends again! Merry Christmas to everyone! Have a safe and happy holiday! Angie & The Naughty Girls xo

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

As nervous as I was upon entering the social, my nerves quickly vanished thanks to everyone being so welcoming! The event was one of the most memorable for me.

I am very happy to have met everyone! It is so nice to put faces to names, and make lots of new friends! To have had the opportunity to mingle and get to know you all a little bit more, is a huge blessing! I had an absolute blast! Thank you!

I cant wait for the February social now! LoL

Thank you to Angela - Old Dog - Shortcake and Skater (plus anyone else behind the scene) for organizing this :)! It's my 2nd time and always had fun :D.

As many stated its really nice to put name to the faces for whomever that is comfortable with it *wink wink* and always good hanging out with the usual suspects ... yaa you know who you are! LOL!

For all the out of towner girls/guys thank you for taking a time to stop by Ottawa and the social :D hope you enjoy your stay and come by more often!

ps: in the highlight of thing, we do have the biggest IKEA in Canada ... lmao.

:bigclap:

Thank you to Angela of Ottawa, OldDog, Shortcake, and Everyone else! I had such a blast! I was tipsy as all get out when I got home, but blissfully hangover free this morning!!

Can't wait for Feb!

I will echo all the great things that were said so far about last nights social. Great location, atmosphere, people and frivolity. It was my first social, but not my last. Everyone was so friendly and easy to talk with. The format really allows one to expand thier involvement in this hobby by getting to meet and talk to some of the beautiful, fun and classy women of CERB. Thanks to all of you that made the effort to pull this thing together. And for all those who had to travel to this event, good on ya!

Thank you to Ang and Old Dog for having me again! Thank you to my wonderful date Chantal! I had a wonderful time as always! I am so happy that I got to see everyone again, and meet a couple of new friends!

Since I did not drink, I did not have a hangover but, the adrenaline rush gave me a hangover of sorts! hehe

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

To everyone who donated to the family, we all greatly appreciate your support. This family went from not having a Christmas, to having new winter clothes and boots. They will also now have a Christmas dinner, among other greatly needed items.

I can't wait for next years social event!