Mia's new rates

Guest *ard**Ga*

Just got off the phone with HoneyzWorld ... Mia's new rates are at $270 now, because she is "rated #1 in Ottawa" according to the operator. Sounds like it from the reviews I see.

I was away for too dam long and missed the wonderful $200 opportunity LOL.

$270/hr is way too much for a relatively new SP. I will pass on this one. I was going to call tomorrow.!!!

leyley

$270/hr is way too much for a relatively new SP. I will pass on this one. I was going to call tomorrow.!!!

leyley

No worries leaves more for the rest of us!

I am always blown away by her incredible attitude and amazing service!!

Positive that the demand will still out way the supply.

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)
Just got off the phone with HoneyzWorld ... Mia's new rates are at $270 now, because she is "rated #1 in Ottawa" according to the operator. Sounds like it from the reviews I see.

I was away for too dam long and missed the wonderful $200 opportunity LOL.

Hey guys,

Not only do rates go up because of supply and demand, but also marketing and promotions that my agency does for me, as well as hotel quality. If I am attracting a higher level of clients, I believe that they should be in a luxurious environment, as They deserve.

I try my best to provide the BEST quality sevice, at the HIGHEST level possible.

I am where I am because I worked for it. I give my all and believe that in return I should be rewarded for it, as ALL people do in ALL JOBS.

I think people sometimes forget that this business is just like all others, the hardest workers generally benefit from it, or are at least expected to.

Thank you to my regulars for being so faithful, as well as to all others who would still like to visit me. I'm more than happy to be in this business and respect everyone's opinions. I just wanted to share my own as well.

Kiss Kiss

Mia

Guest *ard**Ga*

Mia,

Your business principles are correct and can be applied in day by day life; you'd be getting yourself in front of a different level of clientelle.

Can I be your customer segmentaton analyst? :-)

HOG

No worries leaves more for the rest of us!

I am always blown away by her incredible attitude and amazing service!!

Positive that the demand will still out way the supply.

thanks pumpkin , your a sweetheart!!!

I hope to be the best for the rest of my life, no matter where i go or what i do. So sue me for working hard! hehehe

I have always held the view of respecting any rate an SP asks. We dont have to accept it. I have also noticed that rates start high, go down, go up, and go down again... and this case is certainly no different... Lets track it... :)

I am just shocked you where ever 220 love, bump yourself to 300 with the rest of us...Your a total hottie... Trust me I would pay that...

I am just shocked you where ever 220 love, bump yourself to 300 with the rest of us...Your a total hottie... Trust me I would pay that...

thanks girl, much love.

I agree, but it is what it is. I'll give it another month, then they go up again. Listen guys, I'm warning you now!!! haha

And yeah 4 sure, lets track it. I started at 160 an hour, went to 200, then back to 170, and then 220, now 270.

I'm not being smart either babe. All jokes, I'm a very sweet natured person if you haven't met me yet.

Kisses for EVERYONE!!!!

Tough to argue. By all accounts Mia seems to have earned herself a great reputation and deserves a raise! I'm sure that such a well reviewed, attractive girl must be well worth the money. I'm new to this hobby and wouldn't mind starting at the top of the list, and this young lady looks like she would be worth every penny.

Tough to argue. By all accounts Mia seems to have earned herself a great reputation and deserves a raise! I'm sure that such a well reviewed, attractive girl must be well worth the money. I'm new to this hobby and wouldn't mind starting at the top of the list, and this young lady looks like she would be worth every penny.

Come see me any time baby. In fact I'm at home right now, having a glass of wine, craving a little something.;-)

I agree with Paige regarding rate - the market will bear it. You have become a legend at least in my discussion circles. In fact there are a few gentlemen that may need an intervention before they get too carried away (you know who you are).

I have paid as little as $10 in Rio for some unbelievably beautiful girls (in the plural), less than 40 Euro for some top drawer talent in Germany and as much as $2000 for amazing fun in Las Vegas or 1500 Pounds for English debauchery (for which I still hurt, a little).

So it all comes down to Ottawa being 180-500 per hour for a little slap and tickle. I expect more from more payment but frankly, the real goods come with repeated visits and strong chemical connections - something that is hard to put a value on.

Mia - go get em while the getting is good.

Come see me any time baby. In fact I'm at home right now' date=' having a glass of wine, craving a little something.;-)[/quote']

Mia Babe - I'm at home whining about my craving :razz:

Seriously - three words of advice, Burn It Up Babe!!

leyley

Sweet leyley,

Too Much? Now please, we all know how that reads, and it certainly doesn't apply to you! You enjoy completely when the company is right, and by the sounds of it...she's the right kinda girl! Don't wait, she might be the kind that grandfathers rates and 6 months from now $270 will be a deal...

Catherine

Sweet leyley,

Too Much? Now please, we all know how that reads, and it certainly doesn't apply to you! You enjoy completely when the company is right, and by the sounds of it...she's the right kinda girl! Don't wait, she might be the kind that grandfathers rates and 6 months from now $270 will be a deal...

Catherine

Thanks babe,

I'm glad the Girls are supporting me. I feel like I've earned where I am and that simply conferms it.

Much love to all!!!

kiss kiss

Mia

Amen! I would too..:-P

You've definitely made an impression on the gents in Ottawa..

So it's about time you gave yourself a raise..

~ Kimberly ~

0000banner000dm7.jpg

I say charge what you want. There are people who'll pay it, just as there are people who won't. I know of the gent who may require an intervention because he sees you so often and from what he's said, you're worth the coin. I can only hope that one day I'll be up in the $300 range too :)

Guest f***2f***
thanks pumpkin ' date=' your a sweetheart!!!

I hope to be the best for the rest of my life, no matter where i go or what i do. So sue me for working hard! hehehe[/quote']

You are the best baby...no comparison to the rest!

See you again soon

if you want a good time pay it but if you just want to get your rocks off go to a mp and they do that for cheap so it's up to yourself on what you want:razz:

Amen! I would too..:-P

You've definitely made an impression on the gents in Ottawa..

So it's about time you gave yourself a raise..

~Kimberly

Although I have only been with Mia once! I know...my fault, bad me, which was at her lower rate, Mia is/was fantastic SP and her services top notch, (in another thread I also stated she has one of Ottawa's finest ASS along with Dreamgirl.):razz:

When I decide to see Mia again, which will be soon... the increase of rate has no bearing. So you are right Kimberly! it is the impression Mia has left with the gents in Ottawa, she can charge/give herself an increase anytime.

Collusion? What a fucking word!

When I was a kid I really wanted that new electronic game, Electronic Quarterback. It was the coolest thing on earth! Red lights blinking, buttons to push...computer technology!

I saved my pennies and bought it. I think it was like $50 or something. Broke my wallet I tell ya, but I had to have it. I had so much fun with it, it kept me busy for hours and hours, months...years!

30 years later I still have that very same game, and I play it once in a while. At the time I thought it was a lot of money, but now I realize it was a bargain considering how much joy it brought to my life.