Mia's new rates

Yes, the market will always set the rate in this business. But it is a bit disturbing to read of the collusion between the ladies. I mean, not all of us are made of money, you know?

Hahahaha, sure voice, lets have a look at that;

Theory 1. (colusion) The SP's in Ottawa meet regularly they and they are more organized than the Oil companies. They analyze market trends disposable incomes of there target markets, equity positions on there main supporters and push for the maximum revenue from these sources relentley pushing for more. Then when they are done they bring a test group and confirm there anaylsis and ensure the strategy will bring the maximum return?

Theory 2. (a smart SP) A lady gets an overwheling response, she does the math and realizes that if she charges a little more that her client base will imporve and that she can get out of the SP gheto (You know the one with the Green R) and get better accomodation and more comfort for more decerning clientell?

I think in Mia's case we can hit theroy 2 with confidence although the colusion thing does bring up visions!! imagine the round table discussion :)

To find a woman with an advanced business intelegence to keep her appointments fully booked and at a fair rate is amazing, to find someone who can read market trends and adapt is even better, if the economy hits a downturn than maybe the days at $160 will retun and if that is the case I am sure that Mia will be the first SP to head there. However I think the support shown from other Sp's in town (and you will note they are all top shelf ladies at $300-400) is more a sigh of relief than anything else, this girl is arguably ottawa's best and still a bargain.

One day voice I have got to learn what you put in your tea cause you brain is definitly on a different wave length!! You do make me smile.

I'm just saying, if I want something then the cost isn't the issue and when you want something and get it, the rewards can last for a long time.

Its no surprise that Sp rates have gone up. Everything else has. Moreover, I heard that some agencies receive 40% of the hourly rate for services rendered to the lady such as advertising on CL, handling calls and other.

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)
My question is how much Mia would charge to let me play Electronic Quarterback on her luscious backside. 69, 69, :-PHup, Hup.

It's an extra 50 bucks plus hourly rate. To sit an admire my ass, you must pay. hehe

but i still get to push the buttons and make beep beep sounds - right LOL

you can push whatever buttons you want babe. I've got a few that are even better than your beloved old-school game.

you can push whatever buttons you want babe. I've got a few that are even better than your beloved old-school game.

I plan on checking these buttons real soon. They certainly are better than any game and they are also nice to lick and suck on, which is not very interesting with game buttons!

Ya but the old game fits like a glove into my hands, and I've mastered which buttons to push at precisely the right time to achieve a touchdown every single time without fail! It's great...but alas, sometimes it can be boring knowing exactly what you're giong to get every time. Something new in the hands is always fun to learn about. 8-)

Hahahaha, sure voice, lets have a look at that;

Theory 1. (colusion) The SP's in Ottawa meet regularly they and they are more organized than the Oil companies. They analyze market trends disposable incomes of there target markets, equity positions on there main supporters and push for the maximum revenue from these sources relentley pushing for more. Then when they are done they bring a test group and confirm there anaylsis and ensure the strategy will bring the maximum return?

Theory 2. (a smart SP) A lady gets an overwheling response, she does the math and realizes that if she charges a little more that her client base will imporve and that she can get out of the SP gheto (You know the one with the Green R) and get better accomodation and more comfort for more decerning clientell?

I think in Mia's case we can hit theroy 2 with confidence although the colusion thing does bring up visions!! imagine the round table discussion :)

To find a woman with an advanced business intelegence to keep her appointments fully booked and at a fair rate is amazing, to find someone who can read market trends and adapt is even better, if the economy hits a downturn than maybe the days at $160 will retun and if that is the case I am sure that Mia will be the first SP to head there. However I think the support shown from other Sp's in town (and you will note they are all top shelf ladies at $300-400) is more a sigh of relief than anything else, this girl is arguably ottawa's best and still a bargain.

One day voice I have got to learn what you put in your tea cause you brain is definitly on a different wave length!! You do make me smile.

Yup, you pretty well sum it all up:mrgreen:

Guest f***2f***
And, yes, Electronic Quarterback is way cool.

Here's the deal...it's the same theory as buying a quality car like a beemer or a mercedes....if you have to ask the price you can't afford it!!

Mia is a mercedes so if you want a chevy go buy one of those!!!

Yes, the market will always set the rate in this business. But it is a bit disturbing to read of the collusion between the ladies. I mean, not all of us are made of money, you know?

Excellence is worth the pursuit.

A $300 donation for some time with women of the class of Paige or Ava is not a lot of money.

I'm going to say something which could be described as snobbish. I am glad that there are ladies who are beyond the reach of what some will pay.

Excellence is worth the pursuit.

A $300 donation for some time with women of the class of Paige or Ava is not a lot of money.

I'm going to say something which could be described as snobbish. I am glad that there are ladies who are beyond the reach of what some will pay.

Boner,

I'd like to think of myself as one of those caddies. You know, the sports one's that came out in 2000. With the finger print door lock and ignition, instead of a key.

Beautiful, hard to keep up with, and so sexy you can;t help but touch it and take pictures of yourself beside it to show your friends.

Kiss Kiss

Mia

Although I fully agree with you that some of the named ladies definitely deserve the $300 and more, however, in my view, there is no reason to feel good that these best ladies may be beyond reach for some. Money does not make a better person. The size of the heart does (my two cent view).

Yes I agree with you on the word that you said some people may think about you. Although I fully agree with you that some of the named ladies definitely deserve the $300 and more, however, thinking that some people are better than others because they have more money (they may not have money but they have desires too to have the best) and feel happy that you do but some others don't (and it is beyond their reach), in my view it NOT right. But you expressed your views and you are entitled to it. Money does not make a better person. The size of the heart does (my two cent view).

Absolutely, and therefore I don't raise my prices suddenly or extremely. Money does not rate a persons heart nor there wealth, when it comes to having what the want and love. I totally agree, but I do also believe for me to keep up with demand and the fact that I can't possibly reach that, it's easier to raise, and know that my regulars that love seeing me will save and come see me when they can. They know I truely care for them, cuz otherwise they wouldn't be regulars.

Kiss Kiss

Mia

Absolutely' date=' and therefore I don't raise my prices suddenly or extremely. Money does not rate a persons heart nor there wealth, when it comes to having what the want and love. I totally agree, but I do also believe for me to keep up with demand and the fact that I can't possibly reach that, it's easier to raise, and know that my regulars that love seeing me will save and come see me when they can. They know I truely care for them, cuz otherwise they wouldn't be regulars.

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

I concur with everything you say Mia and thanks. The post was NOT about you at all. You (and all others) are fully entitled to decide on your gift donation. I was responding to another fellow member's comment. I am sorry if I gave that impression.

All the best.

Guest *ard**Ga*

Mia,

Being at the top is also a challnge. The top 5% are alway away from the mass market but face a competion, sometimes even more intense than ever before.

Well, since I've started this thread, I may squeeze a word or two ...

I am going to see you regardless of the ticket price, the combination of the beauty and kind heart makes it for me.

HOG

Here's the deal...it's the same theory as buying a quality car like a beemer or a mercedes....if you have to ask the price you can't afford it!!

Mia is a mercedes so if you want a chevy go buy one of those!!!

Giving this a lot of thought and if Mia were a car I think she would be a Porsche Kaman! The only Mercedes I can really think of is Cat, a nice AMG inspired E55 unhun.

I'm not sure if your comments are meant to be directed at me personally. I will assume they are not as I'm sure you don't know the first thing about me, my income or my spending habits. Having said that I totally agree that there are (and should be) different levels of service.

And I also wish to point out that I think it's great that you and others come to defence of the ladies on here. However I don't think what I wrote was an attack, merely an observation of the thread. I apologize to those that may have been offended by my post. Hmmm ... perhaps I should preface all my posts with that sentence.

Voice the board is made up a diversity of Voices, you have a unique style and it does rub some people the wrong way. My style also is found abrasive by some. We just need to be comfortable in our own skin that's all. And try our best to make stupid statements that could offend others.

Although I fully agree with you that some of the named ladies definitely deserve the $300 and more, however, in my view, there is no reason to feel good that these best ladies may be beyond reach for some. Money does not make a better person. The size of the heart does (my two cent view).

I don't think it is a matter of money, at $300 anyone that can find $200 can also find $300. However there are people that have set limits for themselves to possibly the $200 range (they could be very wealthy people) however there are fewer that have set a limit to the $300 mark and the higher the price the more exclusive the lady, or car, or suit etc... I personally won't pay more than $30 for a pair of pants or $20 for a shirt, that is my limit and for an SP I do draw the line at $500. Now there are always exceptions, and if I saw a shirt that was fantastic and was $25 I may still buy it. I don't think it boils down to a class or economic thing. Lets face it people that are truly in poverty are not thinking about hiring any lady this is not a requirement to life, like food, or shelter, it is a hobby. Love is a totally different issue and should not be paid for, it needs to be given and received unconditionally, it is also mutually exclusive to acts of sex, although the combination is the best experience, and they are separable.

I do not think that anyone is undeserving of love, regardless of there annual income or status but hiring ladies for our pleasure is a long reach from the requirements of the human for love and does fall under the personal indulgence category, not unlike a fine wine or a great scotch (although my ancestors would argue that a great scotch is a birth right too!!)

Mia,

I am going to see you regardless of the ticket price, the combination of the beauty and kind heart makes it for me.

HOG

I think this is an important point made here by HoG and should help us keep the context of the thread in perspective.

Well put Mia. You certainly care and it shows. It is always a pleasure and a real treat to see you.

Note: You were right, you do have great buttons to push. And sucking on them, WOW, I hope the taste stays in my mouth for the next few days.

Absolutely' date=' and therefore I don't raise my prices suddenly or extremely. Money does not rate a persons heart nor there wealth, when it comes to having what the want and love. I totally agree, but I do also believe for me to keep up with demand and the fact that I can't possibly reach that, it's easier to raise, and know that my regulars that love seeing me will save and come see me when they can. They know I truely care for them, cuz otherwise they wouldn't be regulars.

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

Guest f***2f***
Boner' date='

I'd like to think of myself as one of those caddies. You know, the sports one's that came out in 2000. With the finger print door lock and ignition, instead of a key.

Beautiful, hard to keep up with, and so sexy you can;t help but touch it and take pictures of yourself beside it to show your friends.

Kiss Kiss

Mia[/quote']

No argument here sweetie!

There are some pretty sweet lines on that design too.....

http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/cadillac/xlr/overview

I think the slogan fits you too...

Exhilaration 1 Boredom 0