Mia's new rates

Now that I can do! Although I'm going to substitute the word stupid with thought-provoking.

Ya that will work just reword it to thought-provoking! but lets not hit the post button for a few hours until we have really digested what we are going to say. And then lets not screw up the grammar and miss key words like NOT cause that just confuses the crap out of everyone!

I don't think it is a matter of money, at $300 anyone that can find $200 can also find $300.

First of all I totally agree that all named ladies are fully entitled to their set donations for their great looks and great services they are providing. This post is not about them.

But, from your comments dummpy, it shows how much we are different!!!. But (diversity) is a good things and I am sure is welcomed on the board. So you think $100 per week is no big deal everybody can afford?. It shows how cut off we are from reality. $100 per week is how much many millions have for food and clothing!!!. We live in our palaces and saying let them eat cake!!!!. Either they have to work harder, borrow more money or cut down on essentials, ....etc. or been denied access to these best ladies.

I was responding to a comment that did not very much amuse me (with all respect for the member's view). Although I personally can afford it at $300 and even more but they are some who can't (with hearts and as much human as me may be even more). And I certainly don't feel good about that for the same reason that I don't feel good about myself if I live in an expensive condo and I see homeless people, or drive an expensive car (I don't, just example) and see people walking in extreme cold or have plenty food on table and know people going to bed hungry. There are more than enough resources on this planet for everyone to have a modest living. The reason for inequalities in my view is because a small minority keep everything (millions more than they really need) close to their chest and life is too short for that.

I didn't want to turn this into political commentary, however, I believe people should only be rewarded for their hard work (possibly education) and be judged based on the size of their hearts only. I am sorry if I am annoying to some for my views. And I repeat all these great ladies deserve for their gift donations and more.

Guest f***2f***

and the fact of the matter is that mia is a very hard worker...not just as an sp but in her real life...and she has a heart of gold...the way we recognise people like her in this society is to reward her monetarily...she is worthy.

and the fact of the matter is that mia is a very hard worker...not just as an sp but in her real life...and she has a heart of gold...the way we recognise people like her in this society is to reward her monetarily...she is worthy.

I haven't had the pleasure, but I am sure and I fully concur.

I never said or meant to hint otherwise. My point was only that I don't feel good about it that I can afford the best (Mia, that is if she choose to give the honor of her company) and some can't.

Guest f***2f***

I never said or meant to hint otherwise. My point was only that I don't feel good about it that I can afford the best (Mia, that is if she choose to give the honor of her company) and some can't.

Ok but the way i look at it is that I have worked very hard and continue to work hard to enjoy a large degree of financial independence. I can now enjoy the fruits of my labours in what ever way i like. This is not my only hobby...I'm also a motorcycle enthusiast and i drop a fair amount of money on that hobby too...I don't feel sorry for the guy who can't afford a motorcycle or as good a motorcycle as i have.

I don't give money to folks begging on the street nor do I feel sorry for them...doing so just encourages them to stay unproductive and unhealthy. They have made some choices for the most part and there is help available for them in the form of government agencies etc.

I have contributed to this society and economy by my hard work and that gives me the right to have the extras and make choices about where and when I spend my money.

Mia is no different...she is a hard working business woman who is now enjoying the results of her hard work. She is catering to a market that is appreciative of her labours.

Ok but the way i look at it is that I have worked very hard and continue to work hard to enjoy a large degree of financial independence. I can now enjoy the fruits of my labours in what ever way i like. This is not my only hobby...I'm also a motorcycle enthusiast and i drop a fair amount of money on that hobby too...I don't feel sorry for the guy who can't afford a motorcycle or as good a motorcycle as i have.

I don't give money to folks begging on the street nor do I feel sorry for them...doing so just encourages them to stay unproductive and unhealthy. They have made some choices for the most part and there is help available for them in the form of government agencies etc.

I have contributed to this society and economy by my hard work and that gives me the right to have the extras and make choices about where and when I spend my money.

Mia is no different...she is a hard working business woman who is now enjoying the results of her hard work. She is catering to a market that is appreciative of her labours.

You have worked hard and you deserve to have the fruits of your hard work. No argument here. But again my point is that no reason to feel good about myself that others were not so lucky. With regard to giving hands or help to the homeless or poor (which unlike myself were not lucky to be born in a relatively comfortable family) believe me, there is so much more joy in giving. Nobody chooses to be homeless or poor. It is just bad luck that can happen to anyone. As far as Mia, I have already made it clear (I sound like a broken record for repeating myself) that she well deserves it (I haven't had the pleasure but the vote is almost unanimous).

Ok first of all there are all ready some quality SPs in town who do Charge $$$ so Mia is still a bargain. She's a great filly and worth every penny. No one is forcing anyone to go see her, there are also great gals who provide services for a lower fee. No one is being denied anything either, if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to achieve the goal. It's human nature.

I understand the fear that if one sp raises her fees then others will follow, but that's not necessarily the case, what does happen is diversity is created in the market place and competition allows for an open market place.

Understand too that by increasing the fee, the sp doesn't have to see as many clients to earn the same or more. Given the personal nature of the service provided would you rather spend time with some one who sees only a few clients a day or one who's servcing clients every hour 10-12 hours a day, and don't kid yourself if you don't think the latter doesn't happen. It does, and quite frequently with touring ladies.

It's all about options, just like anything else in life, you can drive a Hyundai, a Lexus or a BMW. You can eat at Swiss Chalet , Baton Rouge, The Chateau Laurier or Hy's. You can buy name brand pop or store brand generic, and the list goes on. In the end the market will dictate the rate, some providers will provide a high end service to a certain clientele, while others will provide options that are more within reach of other clients.

While sometimes prices do go up in a bad economy there's also a good opportunity for prices to go down if the market can't bear the cost, because it's fine to say you charge 300 an hour but if not enough people are booking at that rate and a provider finds the time to start taking up needle point and crosswords waiting for the phone to ring they will adjust their rates accordingly.

Well put CK. I look at this in the same way. Apart from the fact that one does make some friendships, especially when you repeat with SPs and MPs, this is like many other services offered, a business. As you pointed out just like any other business market will have lots to do with prices and they will either go up or down for many reasons mentioned in your post.

One should also remember that you do not get into this business for free. When and if you decide to, you should check the market and see what you can afford. There are a few golf courses around Ottawa where the very rich hang out and I would love to become a member. Think about the friends you can make there. But at 12 thousand a year and more for membership, I pass. I am not much of a golfer in the first place. It is the same for SPs. I have yet to meet one who was not worth their donations. But then I could not afford some of the rates we hear from the States political scandals.

Yes there are SPs that have lower donations but work non stop for long hours and these are YMMV big time. You certainly don't get the same service if you are the last client of the day as if you were the first. Also they book so tight that your hour turns into 40 minutes so the can get ready for the next person coming in at the time you should be going out the door.

Finally, if you can't afford or don't want to see an SP because her donations have gone up, that is your personnel choice, and nobody is asking you to bust your budget to see her. We all have to live within our means. However you should not come here and complain about it and have any SP justify her decision. It is her decision and hers alone, as it is your decision if you want to see her or not at that rate. Although there has been great comments on this thread and lots of support from clients and SPs, in the end I feel it should not have been started in the first place, because it was directly pointed at a specific and wonderful SP. Threads like these are nice as a general discussion, as it helps other client members or newbies understand this business better, but they should never target someone.

Ok first of all there are all ready some quality SPs in town who do Charge $$$ so Mia is still a bargain. She's a great filly and worth every penny. No one is forcing anyone to go see her, there are also great gals who provide services for a lower fee. No one is being denied anything either, if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to achieve the goal. It's human nature.

I understand the fear that if one sp raises her fees then others will follow, but that's not necessarily the case, what does happen is diversity is created in the market place and competition allows for an open market place.

Understand too that by increasing the fee, the sp doesn't have to see as many clients to earn the same or more. Given the personal nature of the service provided would you rather spend time with some one who sees only a few clients a day or one who's servcing clients every hour 10-12 hours a day, and don't kid yourself if you don't think the latter doesn't happen. It does, and quite frequently with touring ladies.

It's all about options, just like anything else in life, you can drive a Hyundai, a Lexus or a BMW. You can eat at Swiss Chalet , Baton Rouge, The Chateau Laurier or Hy's. You can buy name brand pop or store brand generic, and the list goes on. In the end the market will dictate the rate, some providers will provide a high end service to a certain clientele, while others will provide options that are more within reach of other clients.

While sometimes prices do go up in a bad economy there's also a good opportunity for prices to go down if the market can't bear the cost, because it's fine to say you charge 300 an hour but if not enough people are booking at that rate and a provider finds the time to start taking up needle point and crosswords waiting for the phone to ring they will adjust their rates accordingly.

Guest Honey'zMia (Account closed by request)

Sweetheart You do sound like a broken record. You are obviously just making a point and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. In fact I totally agree that all people, no matter how much money they have, should ever be forced to have less than someone who has more.

I think you're making excellent points and I think you're dead on!!!

Much love to you sweetheart!!

And everyoine stop picking on him!! hehe

Thanks sweetheart. It is very encouraging to see that some attachment (feeling, may be emotions, love (if not too strong word) develops between hobbiests and SPs that so many come out strongly to support you and this also proves that you ARE a sweetheart. I used to have the same feelings toward dancers when I was going to strip bars for many years (I am new to this hobby relatively) and glad to see the same is possible with SPs.

Not to worry. Nobody is picking on me. We are just debating or expressing our (diversed) views and that is a healthy thing that we have diversity. One thing about this board for sure (as I have said it before here and on the other board) is that members are respectful towards each other and that is great. I was not at all offended but thanks again for your defence sweetheart. I know a lot more about you now than a couple of days ago and I am sure this is true for many others (one positive outcome of this thread as well as many more).

Let me start by saying that Mia's rate is her business - period!

Am I a cheap bastard for saying what I said? (On page 1) I donate $350 plus gifts to my regular SP (I've been seeing her for 2 years) as I know her service is excellent.

I quite often see various SP's and MP's in the $200 - $220 range for variety

and I'm very happy with their services. I've only had a few disappointments.

That is the limit I have set to myself as mentioned in Dummpy's thread.

I don't think that anyone here is attacking anyone else although some are

taking the comments personnally. We're a great bunch here.

We express our feelings in our own individual ways and sometimes they don't come out

the right way in print.

With all this publicity, I will now retract my original comment and see her

as soon as I can; I swear I will at least try.

leyley

Let me start by saying that Mia's rate is her business - period!

Am I a cheap bastard for saying what I said? (On page 1)

leyley

Ha you think your a cheap bastard, Harry Rosene just called and chewed out my ass over the $30 pants and $20 shirt thing!! :)

OK..OK...OK..OK..OK...enough said on the issue?...MIA I need to see you soon, really don't care about the NEW rates (glad I was able to see you at your lower rates!) I'm just a nice guy enjoying the lovely ladies locally and touring!!!:-D Everyone have a great week-end!

Damn - CERB is so informative, I'm learning more and more that I'm spending way too much on fashion. :-P

But kidding aside, cheers to all the ladies!

You gals rock and we love yas all.

Now, where is my damn phone, Seymour needs to dance!

Guest m***2

I see it like this Ottawa is a growing City with huge demand. Like any business if your prices are going to align with the demand. I would be surprised if things dont change in regards to supply & demand that what we now think of as high end EG $300 to become average. who nows? When I lived in Vancouver hobbying was much cheaper and my opinion better due to more supply. There is nothing surprising here and I say to the SP's mroe power to you !!!!

I see it like this Ottawa is a growing City with huge demand. Like any business if your prices are going to align with the demand. I would be surprised if things dont change in regards to supply & demand that what we now think of as high end EG $300 to become average. who nows? When I lived in Vancouver hobbying was much cheaper and my opinion better due to more supply. There is nothing surprising here and I say to the SP's mroe power to you !!!!

Hey I remember my years in Germany when 50 dollars was the rate. Mind you the exchange rate was great in those days. But that was years ago and times have changed. and so has the cost of living. I was earning a lot less then but had more money in my pocket.

Oh and yes I did like those German ladies very much and did have a favorite even back then. Of course it was much different than here, as it is legal there so they can be out in the open. If you have ever been to hamburg and visited an underground garage, you would know what I mean. Red Light district in Amsterdam is also quite something to see.

Shirts were also well below 15 dollars. Wine bottle as low as 1 dollar!!! Ah the good times.

Hey I remember my years in Germany when 50 dollars was the rate. Mind you the exchange rate was great in those days. But that was years ago and times have changed. and so has the cost of living. I was earning a lot less then but had more money in my pocket.

Oh and yes I did like those German ladies very much and did have a favorite even back then. Of course it was much different than here, as it is legal there so they can be out in the open. If you have ever been to hamburg and visited an underground garage, you would know what I mean. Red Light district in Amsterdam is also quite something to see.

Shirts were also well below 15 dollars. Wine bottle as low as 1 dollar!!! Ah the good times.

It is still 50 Euro for a very fine filly in Germany - love German efficiency.

Imagine for a second the Emperors Club, made famous by Governor Eliot Spitzer. $1000/hour with a 4-5 hour minimum.

And the guy got outed, client #9!

We got it good around here...

Its no surprise that Sp rates have gone up. Everything else has. Moreover, I heard that some agencies receive 40% of the hourly rate for services rendered to the lady such as advertising on CL, handling calls and other.

Some agencies take more, ie, half.

I don't think it is a matter of money, at $300 anyone that can find $200 can also find $300. However there are people that have set limits for themselves to possibly the $200 range (they could be very wealthy people) however there are fewer that have set a limit to the $300 mark and the higher the price the more exclusive the lady, or car, or suit etc... I personally won't pay more than $30 for a pair of pants or $20 for a shirt, that is my limit and for an SP I do draw the line at $500. Now there are always exceptions, and if I saw a shirt that was fantastic and was $25 I may still buy it. I don't think it boils down to a class or economic thing. Lets face it people that are truly in poverty are not thinking about hiring any lady this is not a requirement to life, like food, or shelter, it is a hobby. Love is a totally different issue and should not be paid for, it needs to be given and received unconditionally, it is also mutually exclusive to acts of sex, although the combination is the best experience, and they are separable.

I do not think that anyone is undeserving of love, regardless of there annual income or status but hiring ladies for our pleasure is a long reach from the requirements of the human for love and does fall under the personal indulgence category, not unlike a fine wine or a great scotch (although my ancestors would argue that a great scotch is a birth right too!!)

hear hear! well said, dummpy :)

I recently had a chance to see Mia and had zero problem with the cost. It was a fun and memorable experience, something its not so easy to put a price tag on.

I will also say that even if prices do rise further in Ottawa, you still have to appreciate the quality the city offers in terms of SPs. If Mia is any indicator, the quality is amazing. Where I'm from, you pay a bit more but you get a whole lot less.

I have seen Pretty Paige but not Mia - however if they ever decide to fulfill my goal to have them both at same time - PM me !!! That would be a hot duo.

Who cares about rates when you have beautiful ladies in Ottawa to choose from.