Was back to the fax twice in the last 2 weeks. Slim Natasha did not appear to be working. Has she left the club? Is she dancing somewhere else?

I hear Sophia is back. but havn't seen her yet. Does anyone know her schedule.

Thanks

Was back to the fax twice in the last 2 weeks. Slim Natasha did not appear to be working. Has she left the club? Is she dancing somewhere else?

I hear Sophia is back. but havn't seen her yet. Does anyone know her schedule.

Thanks

I haven't seen Natasha at barefax since November

I was speaking with Natasha before Christmas, she said she was having some back problems and was not working as much.

As a matter of fact that was the last time I saw her as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

Dropped by the Fax for a bit at lunch, and who should I see no other than Isabella, big naturals. Brunette now not Blonde. Didn't realize it was her until her dance and by then I had my fun with Sophia, and was ready to head out.

I just came from there too (couldn't push myself to go to Barb as per staff there). Paradise got my attention. There were about 10 ladies and 20 customers between 3:00 to 4:00 pm. The Paradise-Brittany duo show (which wasn't a show but really they were going at each other) was the highlight of the hour. Nice friendly staff.

Agree, was there Thu and very impressed by Paradise. Great show with Jasmine. Had two private dances with Paradise. Very soft skin, Very cute and sweet girl.

All gents and fellow cerbies , the very gorgeous , shapely , sassy , lovely nd ever oh so SEXy Isabelle is now back at barefax!! She just came back last week. She still looks oh ssssoooooo good and yummy as ALWAYS:)

Though she looks a bit different than before. I won't mention what looks different about her. You guys can find out ur selves :)

Thanks, but I already let the cat out of the bag last week, now a brunette.

All gents and fellow cerbies , the very gorgeous , shapely , sassy , lovely nd ever oh so SEXy Isabelle is now back at barefax!! She just came back last week. She still looks oh ssssoooooo good and yummy as ALWAYS:)

Though she looks a bit different than before. I won't mention what looks different about her. You guys can find out ur selves :)

Dropped by Barefax during the lunch hour briefly. Very busy, almost no place to sit. forget about the next to the stage. A few attractive ladies there. Kept my ears open to hear the name Isabelle or Isabella but among those 7 or 8 ladies who came on the stage during my short stay none was called Isabella. There was a tall attractive brunette and a shorter one both seemed to be more interested in older customers and both were relatively busy. The waitress named Suzi was both cute and sweet and also very polite. Had a pepsi as usual as I had to drive back to work soon.

Edited by Capital Hunter

Back in the summer I got a great dance from a sexy brunette girl. She had smaller breasts and a really big, amazing ass; she was also wearing a short plaid skirt the night I saw her. Does anyone know her name and if she still dances at Barefax?

Hello Everyone!

I would like to share hat Isabelle goes there mondays to fridayd during the day. Sometimes it is way better to ask the DJ or waitress where and who she is.

Yeah! She is now brunette, same sexy and ncie curves, super GOOD RACK lol, and i must say , she really looks like Nicole Kidman in some angles!

No kidding! I woudl highly recommend Isabelle to anyone who wants the companionship of a gorgeous and lovely dancer

'Back in the summer I got a great dance from a sexy brunette girl. She had smaller breasts and a really big, amazing ass; she was also wearing a short plaid skirt the night I saw her. Does anyone know her name and if she still dances at Barefax?'

Sounds like Kelly - I haven't seen her the last few times I was there, but maybe our schedules didn't mesh.

-W10

Edited by woot10
added quote from previous post
  • Like 2

Is it normally busy, with respect to girls and customers, during the day? Around lunchtime or afternoon for example. I've only been there on weekend nights.

Dropped by this evening and met a new girl. Not sure of her name but she is tall all natural and blonde with streaks. She has a couple of cool tats and she is very very liberal in the CR! And I think she said she used to do massage. Anybody know her?

We met Eve,Paradise and Sable on Thursday night WOW....3 cuties who truly love what they do.....we had a blast ....highly recommend these 3!!! There was a 4th cutie too who does wicked duo's with Paradise but her name has slipped my mind :(

We met Eve' date='Paradise and Sable on Thursday night WOW....3 cuties who truly love what they do.....we had a blast ....highly recommend these 3!!! There was a 4th cutie too who does wicked duo's with Paradise but her name has slipped my mind :([/quote']

Paradise, Wow had fun with her 3 weeks ago, wild thing!! But clean fun.....

Dropped by one afternoon this week and met Gia, a new girl that I highly recommend. Very impressive to look at and lots of fun to talk to. Curious if anybody else has taken her to the CR?

I went to barefax on Friday afternoon and Isabella was there and it was my first time seen her as a brunette she looks absolutely gorgeous as a brunette.

When she had her turn on the stage she definitely didn't disappoint it really showed that she likes her new look she was lot more playful on stage and she shook her booty like there was no tomorrow.

Her new look and new attitude just adds to her beauty

Hi, I am newbie, can someone tell me how much for the lap dance, do I allow touch (which parts normally allow)( do I need to request before do ).

If I find the lady, how should do to approach her for the dance.

Thank you for the information to a newbie. Thank you, have a nice day.

You have been around for over a year but from your questions it appears you are indeed new to the strip bar scene.

Lap dances are $20 per song and each song lasts between 3 to 5 minutes depending on the bar. It is a contact dance so yes you are alowed to touch you are NOT allowed to touch the areas between the legs but you can touch non-sexual parts. You don't have to ask if you observe above rules.

If you see a lady that you like just smile at her and she will get the message that you wish dances with her (it works for me) if she didn't get the message then walk to her with a smile and ask her politely if she would like to dance for you in the CR (I personally don't do this myself but have seen others done it). Do not approach the lady if she is sitting already with a customer.

Not sure if I respond to all your questions. In summary be calm, be confident, be cool, be respectful, be clean, be sober, be friendly, keep smiling and keep count of the songs in the CR and everything will be fine. Good luck.

Edited by Capital Hunter