Who are your favorite Dancers?

Haven't commented in a while, but Lea, Bridgette and Maude. All very sexy ladies, great fun in the CR and can all have an intelligent conversation.

I would like to add Diva at Taboo to the list of my favorite dancers. I believe I am not the only one with such a favorite (Is this correct castle :-)).

Correct you are, good sir!

Posted via Mobile Device

I am very partial to the beautiful ebony girls at the strip clubs. I live one hour outside of Ottawa but I have been visiting the strip clubs (mainly on the Ing side) since 1986. Over the years I have had many favourite girls and great times at the clubs. I don't get down there as much as I would like due to the distance and my other responsibilities. About a year ago at the Playmate there was a hot ebony that I still can't forget. She was slim but with a perfect figure and that wonderful ebony bum with enough flesh to squeeze. Also large firm breasts with big nipples. She only worked on Friday and Saturday nights, but not every one. Also a very nice girl who also has a day job. I have forgotten her name - does anyone know who it is and does she still work at the Playmate? I might go there soon. Cheers.

Posted via Mobile Device

A wee blonde by the name of Stella used to be a favorite at the Mate, but she's been gone a long while, sadly. Also, a dancer at the Mate named Jersey that I became friends with, but she quit dancing a few years ago. Seems now a lot of the ladies are only around for a good time, not a long time, so it's hard to develop favorites. And my wallet won't let me go often either. ;)

. About a year ago at the Playmate there was a hot ebony that I still can't forget. She was slim but with a perfect figure and that wonderful ebony bum with enough flesh to squeeze. Also large firm breasts with big nipples. She only worked on Friday and Saturday nights, but not every one. Also a very nice girl who also has a day job. I have forgotten her name - does anyone know who it is and does she still work at the Playmate? I might go there soon. Cheers.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree, there are a few beautiful black women at the 'mate. I'm not sure who you're thinking of but my favorites are Destiny and Brianna. Both work nights.

Additional Comments:

A wee blonde by the name of Stella used to be a favorite at the Mate, but she's been gone a long while, sadly. Also, a dancer at the Mate named Jersey that I became friends with, but she quit dancing a few years ago. Seems now a lot of the ladies are only around for a good time, not a long time, so it's hard to develop favorites. And my wallet won't let me go often either. ;)

So true! I was at the playmate recently after not having been there for a couple of months and except for Brianna and Jasmine, all of the dancers were new or I had never seen them before. Definitely makes it hard to come back for dances with your favorites.

I agree, there are a few beautiful black women at the 'mate. I'm not sure who you're thinking of but my favorites are Destiny and Brianna. Both work nights.

Is the 'Destiny' a girl of Jamaican background who sometimes works nights @ 61...quite the tease pre dance and ymmv but some good times can be had.

Is the 'Destiny' a girl of Jamaican background who sometimes works nights @ 61...quite the tease pre dance and ymmv but some good times can be had.

Hmm, I don't know if she's of Jamaican background because she doesn't have an accent. I know that she works in North Bay sometimes too.

Hmm, I don't know if she's of Jamaican background because she doesn't have an accent. I know that she works in North Bay sometimes too.

The 'destiny' from 61 doesn't have an accent...only works nights and I think she is a student the rest of the time...haven't heard of North Bay trips. If it is the same 'destiny' make sure you do your sums right as she has been known to miscount.

The 'destiny' from 61 doesn't have an accent...only works nights and I think she is a student the rest of the time...haven't heard of North Bay trips. If it is the same 'destiny' make sure you do your sums right as she has been known to miscount.

Ok, we're probably talking about different people then. Never had a problem with the Destiny I know. In fact, she gave me a free dance the last time I saw her. :)

I would like to add Daisy at Taboo as one of my most favorite dancers (please refer tio her review in the related thread on Taboo if interessted).

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I would love to see where the dancing industry has gone now. I think perhaps I understand Dumpy a bit, as it was a different experience some time ago.

For me I left that industry behind in the late 90's, but this was east. I had performed all over Canada, up until the scene changed dramaticly...or I just had "out grown it"... not sure which happened first.

Any ways, all it is... just sit back and enjoy the show:) i always think back to those days as some of the most fun times I ever had!! ;)

I started this "most favorite dancer"thread four years ago and it has been received very well so far with a large number of dancers listed as cerbites' most favorite dancers. I thought that the thread needs an update since it has been a year since the last post and also I personally have a few more (new) favorite dancers to add to my list.

I would like to add Bridgette and Diablo at Barbs and Lucy (Raven's sister) and Honey at Playmates to the long list of my most favorite dancers. Please refer to Barbs and Playmates threads for more info if interested.

I am mostly out for lunch and these are my lunchtime favs

Barefax- Sally, (very friendly, relaxed, loves her job and easy going)

Tigress (friendly, likes to hug and kiss)

Playmate- Adora - similar to Tigress

Pigales- Mia- young, willing to please, flexible. She did positions in pvt I have not seen in the 12 years I have been going to clubs.

Wow. This thread has been resurrected! As Capital Hunter has already mentioned Bridgette, I also have to add our ever-popular Ariel! She is an amazing young lady and if she ever calls you 'babe', you will melt (others will know what I mean). Very sexy and a very cool woman. I have stopped putting $ into RRSP's and now give to to ACRD's (Ariel Champagne Room Dances). Careful. she is addictive! :)

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

Olivia at Pigale

Cherry at Barbs

Katrina at Barbs: and

my all time favorite is Malena at Barbs.

I haven't been to a club in a long time.

I LOVE the girls with really long perky nipples. The darker red the better.

It seems harder to find girls like that now.

If anyone can recommend any girls that fit that description (dancer or SP) in Ottawa let me know.

I also kinda have a thing for really short girls :P