Everyone is different!

We all have things that make us cringe or make us scream in ecstasy when it comes to sexual encounters. Briefly name one of each.

I get turned off when daty is being performed and when I am moaning and telling you to keep going, you stop!

I love being caressed ALL over. Touching my hair, face, body...sends chills up my spine.

• Like 5

Oooohh Meg! Now that you've got me heated up, how about pressed up against the wall and being molested in all the right ways?

Don't tempt me!!!

• Like 1

I get turned off when daty is being performed and when I am moaning and telling you to keep going, you stop!

Jesus Meg ! DATY ....you moaning.... me Stop ! I would move in down there if I could and you would have to order me to stop and move out ;)

Ok now you two ladies are definitely turning me on ;)

Turn on: knowing the woman I am with is being turned on and satisfied and not afraid to express to me how or what does do this for her

Turn off: a woman afraid to take control when needed to ensure she is satisfied sexually

:D Cheers!!

Or guys who like to try and control your orgasm when you're really getting in to it. I'm sorry, boys, but just sit back and enjoy the ride. ;) I usually get thrown off rhythm when they do that.

Major turn on is someone who goes from top to bottom, not just focusing on the clit.

Guest C*****tte

Major turn on - kissing - everywhere. My neck is a responsive spot. But no sucking. No hickeys!

I get turned off when I am performing daty on a woman and she farts in my face. :pete:

I get turned on when I am surprised with a BBBJ. :aol_fellate:

Turn off: This is being a little picky but having the TV on while we are doing it and having something definitely not sexy being shown!

Turn on: When your both in the act, things are getting intense. Your eyes meet and she gives you that fiery look that just pierces right through you.

Turn on: a heartfelt smile - and you can tell the real thing.

Mm. I got one of those from my not-boyfriend guy this weekend when I got my New Year's kiss. It makes everything worth it. :)

We all have things that make us cringe or make us scream in ecstasy when it comes to sexual encounters. Briefly name one of each.

I love being caressed ALL over. Touching my hair, face, body...sends chills up my spine.

Turn on-when I'm alone, on CERB, reading what turns Meg on :-)

Turn on-when I'm with a lady who I've developed a level of trust with, and she lets me do a certain thing that turns her on, and she reciprocates by doing something she not normally offers

Turn off-after seeing a lady, months in the planning, after the first hour, she asks if she can go outside for a cigarette, I say yes, she leaves, never to come back...live and learn

RG

Turn off:

While in the middle of performing Daty or any other sexual activity, your partner starts telling you about their recent days activities or something else you may have talked about earlier.

Kinda spoils the moment.

Turn ons:

Confirming what I am doing is making my lady hot, and also re-directing me to go back and do it again.

Makes me hornier and harder.

Turn off-after seeing a lady, months in the planning, after the first hour, she asks if she can go outside for a cigarette, I say yes, she leaves, never to come back...live and learn

RG

Damn RG now that is a major turn off :(

Majorly turned on by:

Glasses, pigtails, confidence, having my neck/ears kissed and any lady who greets me in Red Sox apparel!

Turned off by:

Keeping her phone on and/or answering it, not punctual, smell of body odor (you know who you are!) and being greeted by a lady in Yankee apparel.:lol:

Guest **cely***r***ne

Turn on - having my back touched in those sensitive spots I have...and it also excites me when my partner takes the time to find them ;)

Turn off - bad breath, B.O and rough daty. Soft slow licks to the clitoris in the "ABC" motions will get me going for multiple orgasms...

I already answered but here is another post!:

Turn on: When a partner communicates to me if she thinks I can better please her. The patience, teaching, learning and understanding by everyone involved to make a session more mutually pleasuring is a big turn on.

BIG TURN OFF: When my partner has low self confidence when it comes to her physical appearance and this topic comes up when we get intimate (or any other time for that matter). There is so much more to being hot than just what is on the outside and everybody has physical qualities that are attractive to a lot of people even if "mainstream" movies/TV/magazines/etc don't promote it or look down on it.

(I may make a new thread about this topic)

Edited by DixonD
Just wanted to add: Post number 50! Yay for me!

Ok here are a few of mine:

Turn Ons: Letting me take the lead and following my moves. Listening when I tell you what I LIKE! I like fingers running down my back slowly. Cuddling after sex. Biggest turn on for me is mutual masturbation! I am a big voyeur and love to watch as much as join.

Turn Offs: Anything to do with my neck and ears! I have an older brother and I do not find tongue willies pleasing. It is cold and slimy. Not listening to what I like and doing what ever you please is a big turn off for me. What works for one lady may not be right for all ladies.

A turn-on for me starts when I walk in the door .... and a big, sexy genuine smile rocks it for me, a hug, a great kiss and a squeeze on the ass to pull you close ... mmm hmmm ....of course my ass is always available for a squeeze too ;) :icon_smile:

Biggest turn off for me is a full of thou attitude .... and critical of others you don't really actually know .... but think you do.

My biggest turn on is a man that is open minded and has an intelligent mind.

My biggest turn off is when someone books an extended date that is GFE all the way and then pounces on me as soon as he walks in the door. Back to the intelligent mind!

• Like 1

Turn ons: A passionate man who has taken the time to groom himself. Shy guys are a turn on too so long as they aren't completely silent and passive.

Turn offs: arrogance, b.o./smoking,