Conspiracy theories you believe

I live in Ottawa, I have seen them in the basement of the building I work in... sure they look all nice and pleasant, but they have no intention of serving anyone but the master.....

Can you get me one? I've always wanted a robot butler!

On another note, does anyone have any opinions about Stalin's death? Did Krushchev et al know he'd had a cerebral hemorrhage? Or did they really think he was sleeping? I definitely think they knew and let him die.

Am I the only person who doesn't believe in any of these things? :smile:

The real conspiracy theory is...is that all the so called non believers are in fact the true conspirators but by saying they don't believe in conspiracies covers up their involvement in them, and the focus of attention is away from themselves and more on believers, especially extreme conspiracy believers who are written off as kooks and makes others afraid to let their beliefs on conspiracies be truly known.

Thats a mouthful, don't tell anyone where you heard it though LOL

RG

So, what you are saying is that Phaedrus is part of a secretive government agency, planted to infiltrate our ranks and cast doubt whenever we start to get on to them. Interesting. Our very own "Man in Black"!

You know folks....I am not convinced the ground hog has really ever seen his own shadow ??? It is a conspiracy I recon :icon_rolleyes:

FYi....I saw my own shadow the other day....I screamed like a school girl and ran ;)

Edited by LeeRichards

So, what you are saying is that Phaedrus is part of a secretive government agency, planted to infiltrate our ranks and cast doubt whenever we start to get on to them. Interesting. Our very own "Man in Black"!

Ssshhhhhh!!!...well yes, but don't tell him I told you...they'll be coming to get me then, and you next. It's all part of the real conspiracy you know LOL

Paranoia makes good sense when people are out to get you

RG :-)

Ssshhhhhh!!!...well yes, but don't tell him I told you...they'll be coming to get me then, and you next. It's all part of the real conspiracy you know LOL

RG, you're causing trouble. This cannot be tolerated. Expect a knock on the door in... hold on.... NOW.

You see? I'm really part of a conspiracy run by Jehovah's Witnesses :)

While not one that I believe but one that amuses me is that Paul McCartney died in a car crash in the late '60s. Apparently clues can be found in (A) the cover of the Abbey Road album, (B) the end of song Strawberry Fields and (C) the tried and tested method of listening to songs BACKWARDS!!! True he was in a car accident but here we are 45 years later and he is still quite alive OR is it just his supposed "look a like" that has been churning out the music all this time???

The truth is out there...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I've know Stella McCartney since we were 12, and trust me, Paul is very much alive!!!

Personally, I believe that all conspiracies are the religion of fools.

I know for a fact that Oswald shot JFK. And that's the truth - I was there!

I know for a fact that Area 51 is now officially known as Area 32

I know for a fact that Elvis likes to shop at Walmart.

Ha Ha! They'll never find me! I'm wearing a tin foil hat to block the signal from the chip that the government has implanted in everyones neck when they are born! The truth is out there friends!

I'm in Mississippi right now. For real. It turns out that the stereotype about citizens of the American South- dopey, redneck hillbillies- is a conspiracy theory to cover up the reinstatement of the Confederacy. I was at Jefferson Davis's old house today in Beauvoir and I swear he was only the first in a long line of Confederate presidents. Their president now is either Brett Lefebvre (some football guy) or Michelle Bachman (Current President of Crazy).

I'm working on reconnaissance right now. Next stop: Krispy Kreme.

Happy weekend!

xoxoxoxo Amelia

You know folks....I am not convinced the ground hog has really ever seen his own shadow ??? It is a conspiracy I recon :icon_rolleyes:

FYi....I saw my own shadow the other day....I screamed like a school girl and ran ;)

I guess to elaborate a bit on this....one day this fall I spotted a ground hog rolling up a big fat one....I joined him ..... we giggled a bit and at the end of the day....the stoned little bugger says that he sees crazy shit all of the time....so he flips a coin on ground hog day ;)

16573505-b07

Well events like Groundhog Day are in fact conspiracies to not only cover up the truth, but make fun of blondes, who are far more intelligent than the rest of society. This joke, everyone laughs at, but it is the truth about Easter...and you heard it here first

Three blondes died and are at the pearly gates of Heaven. St. Peter tells them

they can enter the gates if they can answer one simple question. St. Peter

asks the first blonde, "What is Easter?"

The blonde replies, "Oh, that's easy! It's the holiday in November when

everyone gets together, eats turkey, and are thankful."

"Wrong!," replies St. Peter, and proceeds to ask the second blonde the same

question, "What is Easter?"

The second blonde replies, "Easter is the holiday in December when we put up

a nice tree, exchange presents, and celebrate the birth of Jesus." St. Peter

looks at the second blonde, shakes his head in disgust, tells her she's wrong,

and then peers over his glasses at the third blonde. He asks, "What is Easter?"

The third blonde smiles confidently and looks St. Peter in the eyes, "I know what

Easter is."

"Oh?" says St. Peter, incredulously.

"Easter is the Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish celebration of

Passover. Jesus and his disciples were eating at the last supper and Jesus was

later deceived and turned over to the Romans by one of his disciples. The

Romans took him to be crucified and he was stabbed in the side, made to wear a

crown of thorns, and was hung on a cross with nails through his hands. He was

buried in a nearby cave which was sealed off by a large boulder."

St. Peter smiles broadly with delight. The third blonde continues, "Every year

the boulder is moved aside so that Jesus can come out...and, if he sees his

shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter.

And btw, there was six more weeks of winter that first Easter, he did see his shadow

405541_309961372380721_100001005825703_919756_916004604_n.jpg

Abe Lincoln is still alive. John Wilkes Booth only kinda assassinated him. They froze his brain and his thoughts are transmitted to us....

The sun is emitting particles which are mutating matter here on earth.

Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

Those criss crosses of contrails we see up in our skies may indeed actually be "chemtrails", which some claim are composed of aluminum and barium. Their purpose may not be as sinister as most claim; on the contrary, they may actually be trying to protect us; it may be an attempt, however futile, to prevent these particles from hitting us.

Gee, humanity against the powers of the universe; I wonder who will win?

Accept that we are fragile creatures on a fragile planet and our bodies, unlike our souls, are doomed to death. Be happy every day and enjoy the moment. Enjoy the ride of life; enjoy the ride of death; enjoy the beyond!

Pour me another glass of life!

(Google natural chelating agents.)

The World's Weirdest/Stupidest Conspiracy Theories

(in no particular order, with each theory's author or main proponent in parentheses)

The driver shot JFK. (the late William Cooper)

The Beatles were designed and sent to the U.S. by the British Psychological Warfare Division, to undermine the morals of American teenagers. (Lyndon LaRouche)

Christ's Crucifixion was staged. (Hugh Schonfield) Christ eloped with Mary Magdalene, and one or both of them fled to France to raise their family. (Baigent/Leigh/Lincoln)

Christ and his disciples were a magic-mushroom cult. (Dead Sea Scrolls scholar John Allegro)

HIV/AIDS was created in a lab.

HIV does not cause AIDS.

Man never landed on the moon. It's not even possible. But there is an alien base there. (see Wikipedia; for an artful and very funny parody of how these theories can be patched together from unrelated material, watch the mockumentary Dark Side of the Moon)

The Zapruder film is entirely fake, even though it contradicts the findings of the Warren Commission. (Jim Fetzer)

Stephen King killed John Lennon. (Steve Lightfoot)

WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism. (Donald Holmes)

Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child.

George H.W. Bush was really George Scherff Sr., a Nazi sent to destroy America as a teenager and adopted by Prescott Bush (Scherff was also an assistant to Nikola Tesla, and stole all Tesla's inventions after he was murdered by Otto Skorzeny and Reinhard Gehlen).

Hitler was still alive in Montana in 1997, and Josef Mengele is keeping himself alive and youthful with a regimen of hormones and cannibalism. Oh, and Curious George was inspired by a young George Scherff Jr.; that's probably why Alan J. Shalleck was murdered by two men he met through a gay sex network one day before the movie premiered. (this information comes from a man named Eric Berman, who claims he heard it straight from his girlfriend's dad, Otto Skorzeny, in Florida during the late '90s. Skorzeny died in Madrid in 1975.)

One promoter of the Scherff-Bush story adds that Josef Mengele was the real Zodiac, the Boston Strangler(s), and the anthrax letter mailer. (http://www.thebushconnection.com/)

The 1939 War of the Worlds radio broadcoast was a psychological warfare study funded by C.D. Jackson on behalf of the Rockefeller Foundation, designed to find out how Americans would react to an enemy invasion. Funny... in a trailer for his mockumentary F is for Fake, Orson Welles did say the WoW broadcast had "secret sponsors". (Daniel Hopsicker)

A really old one that just won't die: Jews drink the blood and eat the flesh of Gentile children during Passover. Some Catholics still revere the relics of Medieval child saints supposedly slaughtered and devoured by Jews.

The doomed Franklin Expedition was sent to the Arctic not only to find the Northwest Passage, but to secretly investigate UFO sightings that had been reported since the 1700s. The men were captured, experimented upon, and eaten by giant aliens. (Jeffrey Blair Latta)

Hitler and some associates escaped to the Arctic in a submarine, to live with super-advanced aliens who reside within the hollow earth. (This story originated with Edward Bulwer-Lytton's novel The Coming Race, was treated as fact by the pre-Nazi Vril Society, was bolstered by the forged "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd, and was adopted by the likes of Ernst Zundel)

Denver International Airport was built expressly to conceal a vast underground complex, headquarters of the New World Order elite. Clues are hidden in the airport's peace-themed mural.

Scientology: Billions of years ago the intergalactic overlord Xenu used a film to brainwash our souls ("Thetans") into believing in the world's major religions, which he invented.

Gnosticism: The entire material world is an evil trap created by the imposter God of the Bible.

Nation of Islam: White people were created in a lab.

Jesuits sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews.

The early Middle Ages (614-911 A.D.) never occurred. Everything that supposedly happened during those years was either a misunderstanding, an event from a different era, or an outright lie - Charlemagne, for instance, is a fictional figure. And we are actually living in the 1700s. (Herbert Illig's phantom time hypothesis)

Shortly before he left office, Bill Clinton secretly signed into law the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). This act would have completely restructured the U.S. government by - among other things - forgiving all personal credit card debt and mortgages, abolishing the IRS, restoring constitutional law, and somehow ensuring world peace - but the Supreme Court placed a gag order on it, and threatened death to any government official who breathed word of its existence. NESARA activists around the world are agitating to get the act announced and instituted.

Aspartame, flouride, genetically modified foods, and vaccines are used specifically to keep us sick and open to suggestion, and/or as part of a secret depopulation plan designed by the world's elite.

Atlanta child murder theories: Victims were used for CDC research into Interferon; KKK Klansmen posed as cops to wipe out young black men (Dick Gregory); white scientists needed the boys' foreskins to produce a cure for cancer and/or a youth serum. (Dick Gregory again)

Jeffrey Dahmer was an actor hired by the Ambrosia Chocolate company to pose as a cannibal killer so no one would object to the factory being torn down and another one built with illegal tax breaks (posted by "manoftruth" on online forums devoted to Rush and Bon Jovi, along with rants on Wicca and Jews; his name might be Mark Zahn, but who knows?).

And here's a fun one: By combining two separate conspiracy theories, you can turn Hitler into Jack the Ripper!

Theory #1: Prince Eddy, Duke of Clarence, faked his death to move to Germany and become Adolph Hitler.

Theory #2: Prince Eddy, Duke of Clarence (and/or Freemasons acting on his behalf) was Jack the Ripper.

Hence, Prince Eddy might have killed several prostitues, faked his own death, then resurfaced in Austria as Hitler.

I heard about human cannibalism. Maybe it's not just a myth. Just think of Jeffrey Dahmer, Issei Sagawa (Japan), Albert Fish (Brooklyn) and The blood brothers (China) who targeted prostitutes. Shen Changyin and Shen Changping killed 11 prostitutes in 1 year from along with 3 female accomplices. They ate their livers, burned the bodies with Sulphuric acid and flushed them down the toilet. They had plotted the murders after they lost money when their Lanzhou auto parts business failed. The Shens and Li were sentenced to death in September 2005. Three other female accomplices were sentenced to 3 to 20 years in prison.

Elvis has NOT left the building and is still alive! He was spotted eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich at a small town diner in Nebraska!!

And on a more serious note, the conspiracy theories I believe in are...

The Mafia killed JFK. Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone and was simply a scapegoat.

The Kennedy family had something to do with Marilyn Monroe's death as a way to keep her quiet permanently since she knew many personal and political secrets of the two brothers.

Guest My***tLixx

The whole Kurt Cobain murder conspiracy pointing to Courtney Love, I believe it could be true. I read a detective's version of the events leading up to when they found the body...very strange stuff which really pointed to it being a murder, most likely!

I always find it odd how some really wacky conspiracies take hold. But people really do believe these things. I was in a Timmy's a few weeks ago, and had two people sitting next to me who were true believers. Sort of a strange mix of survivalist, extreme back-to-earth environmentalists. As they talked the conspiracies became wilder and wilder. The started off with why vaccines are bad for you and ended with the World Health Organization and pharmaceutical corporations deliberately starting pandemics and using populations as experiments. Along the way I learned what to do if the government shows up (which apparently could happen at any time) to put a chip in my head. The solution involves extreme violence.

But these two really believed every word of it, felt they had irrefutable evidence. They really felt like they were under threat from sinister forces. their phones were tapped and agents of sinister global forces were following them.

And really, it's all just hokum. Now the world being flat ... No denying the truth of that!

The whole Kurt Cobain murder conspiracy pointing to Courtney Love, I believe it could be true. I read a detective's version of the events leading up to when they found the body...very strange stuff which really pointed to it being a murder, most likely!

I'm usually not much in to conspiracy theories, but I believe Kurt Cobain was murdered. If you read the detective's report, it definitely looks like he was murdered. Even the angle of the exit wound points to the fact he could not have pulled the trigger himself, and with the type of weapon used, he would have needed to use his toe to pull the trigger. Very odd!