Conspiracy theories you believe

I believe that many life threatening diseases, are curable, but because these pharmaceutical companies are billion dollar businesses..the cures will not likely be provided since this would not make them as much money.

• Like 8

Hey Pete, must have been some shrinkage, that really sucks or doesn't when that happens at the wrong time..

Guest ma***sf***x

I think 9/11 was a inside job and I think they really do have a cure for cancer

There must also be a conspiracy behind Jersey Shore. Honestly. I hope. If not . . . ummm . . . I just got depressed.

• Like 1

Well, I believe everything I read and everything told to me. Just yesterday I found out what 12" really is and that I need a new ruler.

• Like 1

I believe that Fort Knox is actually empty. on September 23, 1974 Mary Brooks, the Director of the US Mint, led six Congressmen and one Senator on a tour of Ft Knox. It was the first time since Franklin Roosevelt visited on April 28, 1943. It was the last time the gold at Fort Knox was viewed by a non mint treasury official.

I find it very odd the even the president of the united states would need special permission to view the "gold" Held in Fort Knox.

DoM

I think that anything we write on the web, every page we visit, is recorded by a mega and beastly computer, and from this activities, a profile of each of us is created and stored somewhere.

That's why we keep getting the same king of spam emails.

When asked from retiring SP's we remove recommendation threads (Delete them) and this does change members post counts who contributed to these threads. Sorry the system does not let me adjust this.

......the continuing popularity of Jennifer Lopez

or Jennifer Aniston

or Jennifer Garner... maybe it's all people named Jennifer?

• Like 1

That ALL the dating sites, be it eHarm**y, LL, POF, Adult Fri**d Finder, Christ**n Mingle, Lusty D*sires etc etc etc are all run by the same person/corporation

If offended by the overly sexual nature of some sites, there are more regular relationship/marriage sites, or ones catering to religious beliefs...that way the one person/corporation gets everyone looking for a date/relationship no one is the wiser, and that person/corporation is getting all the money

RG

Who really shot JR Ewing ???

If I recall correctly, and you analyze in reverse sequence, really no one shot JR, because one season Bobby was shot (season 7) and everything in the pre-ceeding season was a dream...but for that to really work, that means logically up to that point, from the very beginning of the series Dallas right up to season 7, it all had to be a dream, seeing as one season flowed into another with the cliffhangers.

But now, that has me thinking of another conspiracy...Gene Rodenberry's (Star Trek) fingerprints are on Dallas. He wanted to see which of us followed Spock's logically thinking. And could find the real flaw in Dallas using logic

RG

The Big Foot/Sasquatches are somewhere out there deep in the woods :icon_eek:

Ron Jeremy

ron_jeremy_young.jpg

Sasquatch

MessinWithSasquatch_11.jpg

Hmmmmmm coincidence?

Am I the only person who doesn't believe in any of these things? :)

lol, you're not the only person. I don't believe any of these things either but it's fun to imagine a different world sometimes. Of course, when the secret Harper army of robot butlers knocks on your door, you may have to eat your words :) xoxoxoxo Amelia

• Like 1

Am I the only person who doesn't believe in any of these things? :)

The real conspiracy theory is...is that all the so called non believers are in fact the true conspirators but by saying they don't believe in conspiracies covers up their involvement in them, and the focus of attention is away from themselves and more on believers, especially extreme conspiracy believers who are written off as kooks and makes others afraid to let their beliefs on conspiracies be truly known.

Thats a mouthful, don't tell anyone where you heard it though LOL

RG

• Like 1

lol, you're not the only person. I don't believe any of these things either but it's fun to imagine a different world sometimes. Of course, when the secret Harper army of robot butlers knocks on your door, you may have to eat your words :) xoxoxoxo Amelia

I live in Ottawa, I have seen them in the basement of the building I work in... sure they look all nice and pleasant, but they have no intention of serving anyone but the master.....

robot_army.jpg