Very true I've seen her at barbs recently. I like the drive down to the nuden to see the exquisite dancers and Carmella stands out at nuden.

I saw Carmella at the Den on Tuesday night...HOT!! Not sure about her other days but she said she will be there on Tuesdays.

There is another dancer there and I am so bad with names. I believe it is Minx or Isabella. She is tall, slim brunette with bowtie tatoos on the back of both legs. Does anyone recall her name?

Carmella is with us at barbarella's lately ! The very girgeous minx is the one with the bows!

Is Minx at the Den ? I think her background is russian (has russian tattoos) but was born in Canada ?

I changed my mind and instead of spending my birthday at BareFax, will be at NuDen all afternoon. MeganDancer has moved there as a regular and I haven't seen her in ages!

I'm bringing the mortgage, so line them up according to darkness. I'll run through them until I hit the floor of my wallet. I haven't been in for quite a while, so I don't know if that's even a consideration.

Tuesday afternoon (11th) might be quiet. I guess we'll find out. Stay tuned for LIVE reporting.

Yes, I'm going to double up on my heart medication.

• Like 3

Wish I could be there...I'll have to owe you a birthday beer.

I'll watch for reports on CNN...should be legendary!

Have a good one!

• Like 2

It was a bit slow and dark for me (on a Tuesday lunch, no surprise). I shared a delicious lunch with MeganDancer and watched a few sets before leaving early.

Spent Saturday night at Nuden with a buddy. It seemed very busy - it was hopping by say 9 or 10 PM.

My first time - I liked that it was big and open, and seemed up-scale compared to the fax.

Dancers that stood out...

Eva - tall german with red hair and braces.

Veronica - long dark curly hair, beautiful face, very sexy - I'll go back looking for her.

Oh one more question about Nuden...

One dancer I was with in the CR mentioned a "special" VIP area "upstairs" from the CR I was in. I didn't partake (I had spent plenty in the regular one) but has anyone made that move? What kinda donation are we talking about for that? What is it and why should I or shouldn't I try it? PM me if that's appropriate.

Thanks,

Sean

I haven't been to NuDen in 7-8 years but at that time most of the time I was in upstairs Champagne rooms whenever I was taking private dances. Nothing special about it as a large room seen easily from the hallway next to it where there can be heavy traffic sometimes (and on one occasion a bouncer walking by and seeing me and a dancer mutually kissing on faces and he walked in and said in an aggressive way no kissing and I boycotted this bar since).

The fairly large Rooms upstairs also was shared by two dancers separated only by a half wall. So if both taken there was no privacy at all. Also because it was large the dancers were dancing at a distance most of the time hard to reach in contact dances. NuDen is not doing well in the recent poll here so likely they are still the same as above but If they have changed since then please let us know. I am interested too.

I haven't been to NuDen in 7-8 years but at that time most of the time I was in upstairs Champagne rooms whenever I was taking private dances. Nothing special about it as a large room seen easily from the hallway next to it where there can be heavy traffic sometimes (and on one occasion a bouncer walking by and seeing me and a dancer mutually kissing on faces and he walked in and said in an aggressive way no kissing and I boycotted this bar since).

The fairly large Rooms upstairs also was shared by two dancers separated only by a half wall. So if both taken there was no privacy at all. Also because it was large the dancers were dancing at a distance most of the time hard to reach in contact dances. NuDen is not doing well in the recent poll here so likely they are still the same as above but If they have changed since then please let us know. I am interested too.

I have not been upstairs but their downstairs champagne room is a large room with no dividers in white light. The chairs have no decent back support either. I do not like the lack of privacy in the champagne room either. I wish they would create smaller booths. It still doesn't prevent me from getting dances in the champagne room but I prefer the clubs with more private rooms like Pigale and Barefax. I would probably go back to Nuden because they do have feature dancers and there are a variety of dancers there, so you might find your type there.

Additional Comments:

I have not been upstairs but their downstairs champagne room is a large room with no dividers in white light. The chairs have no decent back support either. I do not like the lack of privacy in the champagne room either. I wish they would create smaller booths. It still doesn't prevent me from getting dances in the champagne room but I prefer the clubs with more private rooms like Pigale and Barefax. I would probably go back to Nuden because they do have feature dancers and there are a variety of dancers there, so you might find your type there.

Yes I a agree that Champagne rooms are not private at NuDen even upstairs CRs (at least not when I was going there before 2009).

I also agree that NuDen does have a variety of great dancers since I had the pleasure to meet two of those dancers recently (and I am sure there are many more). one is Megan Dancer I had the pleasure only once at Barbarellas a couple of months ago and who is a very sweet young lady with soft fair skin and very pretty cute face. I had a memorable time with her even though it was only once. And the other I met this last Friday (Daisy) at Barefax (with a very beautiful face, tall and sexy body and friendly) who regularly dances at NuDen. I had a memorable time with her too.

I think you'll find that "upstairs" may mean the club Obsession. Do a search, I'm sure there is some info. Never been there but read lots here.

Yes I have tried the room at the end of the walkway past the smaller stalls upstairs about a year ago. You enter through a door and you sit down on a couch facing a large window looking across to Obsession. If you stand up you can look down on the Nuden bar area.

It is private if you are in there by yourself with a dancer. No one else entered while I was in there. Maybe an unspoken rule....

• Like 2

Yes I have tried the room at the end of the walkway past the smaller stalls upstairs about a year ago. You enter through a door and you sit down on a couch facing a large window looking across to Obsession. If you stand up you can look down on the Nuden bar area.

It is private if you are in there by yourself with a dancer. No one else entered while I was in there. Maybe an unspoken rule....

Thanks for the info. Did you have to ask to go up there, pay extra or anything?

i disagree

the champagne rooms at barbs are FAR from being private there. In comparison with the NUDEN. It s like a stable with stalls for horses in daylight.

Nuden offers the most privacy of all the clubs in town , plus class. There are many private areas to dance in the club, there is cubicles downstairs AND the big glass room . The chairs and couches are all leather and fairly new... unlike barbs where fabric chairs are ripped out old and far from hygienic

I always try to bring my friends where there is no one else around. and that's easy to do because the club is HUGE

I don't understand why Den is getting bad comments about their champagne rooms , they're the best in town in my opinion . It's clean, modern classy

• Like 7

i disagree

the champagne rooms at barbs are FAR from being private there. In comparison with the NUDEN. It s like a stable with stalls for horses in daylight.

Nuden offers the most privacy of all the clubs in town , plus class. There are many private areas to dance in the club, there is cubicles downstairs AND the big glass room . The chairs and couches are all leather and fairly new... unlike barbs where fabric chairs are ripped out old and far from hygienic

I always try to bring my friends where there is no one else around. and that's easy to do because the club is HUGE

I don't understand why Den is getting bad comments about their champagne rooms , they're the best in town in my opinion . It's clean, modern classy

I agree generally - I was impressed with the club, and you are right about clean, modern, and classy. It's also big and open which I like.

I don't think the CR is as private as Barefax, but that's my only comparison at this point. I was impressed with Nuden and I'll be back. I will certainly make a trip to see you Megan since I have not yet had the pleasure. I'm sure you can show me the best spots at Nuden. Not that I'll be able to pay attention to anything except you!

• Like 1

I decided to pay the NuDen a visit Friday night. Think it might have been my first trip here since 1997 or 1998, though I had driven to the site in 2012 for another dancer who needed to go to this club for something.

Very nice club, looks like a purple castle inside. WiFi works great. I saw some "hotbodies" on stage. I ended up going to the CR with one of the older ladies who probably was a Mom. Very friendly and was superb in the CR but she used the "5 dances when it was really 4" scam on me. I decided to give her an extra $20 as a tip as she was worth $25 a dance and maybe she needed the extra money but I will report her if she tries that next time. Certainly want to return next month to meet up with one of the "hardbodies" or Megan since she has a lot of fans here. I would prefer going here over The Playmate when Pigale isn't an option.

With an hour to kill, I decided to drop in on Megan for a little while Saturday afternoon. We had a quick drink and discussed world hunger, international politics and personal finances for a while. I still had time to take her to the CR for a twirl, so we worked up a sweat in the back.

Yes, I sought her out. That's how great she is. There were 3 or 4 other ladies there, but Magan was the only one moving briskly in and out of the back. I guess her appointment secretary is doing a good job!

#lovethatgirl

• Like 1