In A Nutshell...Who Are We! SP's, Hobbyiest, Family Providers, Jessie James etc

Guest L**gh M****e

Hi My Name is Lee...not real name...My name is Lisa. I am a SP, Daughter, Mother, Sister, Auntie Lisa, Grand Daughter, Friend, Companion and most of all...I'm Me!

I've started this thread in Hopes to Raise some Awareness of Women, Men, Husbands, Fathers, Mothers, Adopted Parents and Children, Loss Children, Loss Friends, Homeless, Less Fortunate, Celebrities, Well-Known, and those who are lost....

Just a briefing about myself and hope that others will open and share, not for the purpose of popularity, but for the purpose to spread the word of safety, security and all around a better community.

Since I have come to Ottawa in late 2008, I've had the privledge of helping the less fortunate...I understand as I was the same back in 1994-1997 homeless and vulnerable living on the streets of Florida, US

Had a missing child since then until 16 years later...

Studying the Law...domestic, internationally, family, criminal, civil and treaties....it's changed alot of my perspective! I..with big emphasis on Father's children's rights.....yes!

Father's never had much of a right...they did on paper, but was not practice! And after seeing, experiencing life, stories upon stories, true to it's validity, I became an Advocate for Father's Rights of NS and Internationally.

With some background experience, much research, confine with families and education of PI work of not only both US/Canada and International Treaties, but also with leg work...I have come fond of men whom have been duped, impartial decisions etc.....

........much between this...

So, I have dedicated myself to injustices for Fathers who have been wrongful injustice with the system and to those others, Mothers too, to work along the side of not the justice system as we know it, but along the side of the people who want justice.....It's for the children....and for the alienation that is so common now in our society.....

I have a background in Legal, studied law since 1996, Advocate for Children's Rights of NS, America's Most Wanted, Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom, United Nations.....and of course, I have my friends in the justice system...and yes, I found my daughter after 14 years.....

Just saying....it's open! If not, take if we can.

Lee xoxoxo

I am cristy,thats what I want to be called,I am a daughter,sister,aunt,of a very ,very disfunctionall family.Probably not the greatest friend,as I am to much of a loner.I have a background in banking,realestate,esthetics,now loving the life of an sp.Still searching for my "reason for being".I am an animal lover,advocate for dogs,lover of men,movies,food.I hate exercise,smoking,mean people.I love to walk my dog,other dogs,play board games,surf the web,help anyone if they need it,but will no longer take shit from anyone,anywhere.Not into travel,reading,dislike cooking,love dining out,not to fussy about shopping but love stylish clothes,sexy shoes.

I wish more people would recycle,not be so judgemental,kinder to animals and I am very glad I am part of the cerb community:icon_mrgreen:.I think that about sums it up,I look forward to reading about you,thanks lee for the thread.

• Like 1

My name is Katherine, I have a huge extended family all over the world, some I have not met yet.

I am a Reiki Master and Teacher and I strongly believe in the body's ability to heal itself through many natural methods.

I believe there are no chance meetings that each time we meet or talk to someone there is a huge lesson to be learned. If we are able to slow our minds down and become more aware of ourselfes and out surroundings it is much easier to grasp the meaning of life and the lessons we are being presented with.

I believe we live hundreds of life times and with each life we reach a higher level of understandning and consciousness. I believe in the power of my own mind and I am confident there is nothing I can't manifest .

I am a spiritualist, healer, witch and friend to all I meet.

• Like 2

I'm Roamingguy, and honestly, don't even remember how or why I came up with that handle. Some ladies know my real name, and any ladies I meet out there, I will be glad to share

I work for the federal government, in one of the public safety departments (no I'm not a cop) but that is what I do for a job, not who I am. Looking forward to another five years, when I'm retired.

I love my family, and have a close group of true friends

I love the outdoors, especially fishing, as you all may have gathered. That is my hobby

I love this lifestyle, and find the ladies I have met have enriched my life. And no, I can't bring myself to view this as a hobby. Fishing is a hobby. Stamp collecting is a hobby. Interpersonal and intimate encounters I can't and don't view as a hobby. For me, if I saw interpersonal encounters as a hobby that would cheapen the whole encounter. People aren't hobbies to me

I'm a animal lover, especially to the little grey cat that I saved from being returned to the feral community, and who is peeking his head over the back of my computer while I'm posting.

And I guess in a nutshell, people that know me would say I'm a nice guy, look at the glass as half full. But that said I don't like or tolerate bullies, whether against people, or animals.

RG

• Like 1

I am a fellow traveller on his journey and trying to do no harm or as little as possible. I do strive to live in the moment more and be more generous, kind and forgiving. An imperfect human for sure, learning lessons and making mistakes and learning more lessons but that's ok with me, I figure we're all kind of a life-long works in progress and hopefully I'll never be quite done.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I am Meg.

I am a mother, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a lover and a friend.

I display many OCD tendencies but am fine with it and embrace it.

I love to read, to learn, to devour information.

I am often short and curt in my written correspondence and therefor will never author anything worth reading.

The little things make me happy.

I refuse to let depression sneak into my rhealm.

I will avoid confrontation at any cost.

I love ALL animals and my little ratty girls mean more to me than any human.

I thrive on meeting and spending time with new people.

I am not a "girly girl" and could spend my life naked.

I hate shopping.

While sex is extremely important to me, great conversation is a close second.

Mmmmm any food product from a pig (no matter how cute) is heaven. I mean come on....bacon, pork chops, ham....

Eventhough I love people and being with them, I abhor telephone conversations. So much so that I tell my parents not to bother until they get home from Florinda in April.....for some reason, email, text and Facebook are ok but telephone calls not so much. Perhaps an OCD thing? Hey, I even text my son as opposed to calling :)

While I am not a girly girl, I like my fingers and toes manicured by me...not salon done.

My hair is my obsession and rarely does what I want it to.

I am me and me is who I love!

• Like 3

I am mrrnice2 and as corny and silly as that name is, I at least like to think that it is representative of me.

I was born a Maritimer, brought up in the suburbs of Montreal and have lived back in the Maritimes for almost all of my years after graduating from high school.

I do have a couple of degrees behind me. I could never have been a professional student as I found that my real education was found by experiencing my work, and not from text books or classroom debates and discussions.

I am a retired educator and for the most part I thoroughly enjoyed what I did. I retired when I did because of changes in the education system that I fundamentally disagree with and as I told the Superintendent, " If I had wanted to be a social worker I would have gone to social worker school." I tend to speak what I see as my truth rather than follow the politically correct expectation.

I am usually a very positive person but the last couple of years have challenged me with that. I am making a comeback. I have never lost my sense of idealism. I believe in the genuine goodness of people.

I was formerly a nationally ranked athlete and that led to the one regret that I have in my life - choosing not to go to a pro football training camp after being drafted.

I am a father, an uncle, a friend to many and close friend to few. I relate with women far better than I do men.

I have my private pilots licence but due to a silly medical rule I am no longer allowed to pilot a plane. I hate heights but never had an issue when flying with the door open. I would never ever parachute from a plane.

I am a thinker and analyzer and questioner, especially of myself, and am correctly and properly told that "I think too much."

I am not a risk taker. I am very shy but can cope well enough when I have to. Yet I love being the center of attention in certain situations - I love speaking in front of large groups and did an annual comic review in a work setting.

I get very frustrated with bureaucracy and government.

I love to drive and would think nothing of getting in the car in the morning and driving for 18 hours, day after day, but I am very nervous of any foreign travel opportunities.

I really like to try to help others, though individually rather than as a volunteer for organizations.

I enjoy trout fishing in the spring. Just me and my bobber and silence and if I get a bite or a nice trout then that is a bonus. I would rather be outdoors than indoors from April until November. I love gardening and my passion has moved from the vegetable garden to the perennials, and especially my lily beds and daylily beds.

I love the Montreal Canadiens and am feeling rather down about the upcoming playoff season.

I LOVE Christmas and detest Hallowe'en.

I love cooking but rarely if ever bake anything. If I were to go back to school to start again it would be to a culinary school to become a chef.

I have learned a great deal about myself from my participation in CERB and have valued this community for what it has given me. In many ways it may have given me my life back.

• Like 2

I'm Annie!

I'm a hedonist who believes in indulging in decadence whenever possible, whether it be food, drink, art, or more carnal delights ;) I love art of all kinds, especially classical music and dance.

I'm a full-time student who loves to learn. I don't go a day without learning something new! It was so difficult for me to chose my major in university... as an example, I toyed with thoughts of engineering, physics (with the intention to go into cosmology or astrophysics!), anthropology, French.. the list goes on! I want to go everywhere and learn everything that I can while I'm here on this pale blue dot (and that's a Carl Sagan reference - my favorite author/scientist!)

I am a huge sexual education advocate and hope to one day do something like Dan Savage does.. I think that everyone should be able to discuss sex frankly and I would love to give advice (which I often do for friends now!)

I am also a huge geek - in my living room I have a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and PS3. I love reading fantasy novels from Tolkien to Robert Jordan, and the 90's is my favorite era for bad television and cheesy pop music.

I am at heart very mellow - it's only my crazy schedule that stresses me out :)

• Like 1

I'm Astrid. Valkyrie, gypsy, siren, dancer, mother, sister, aunt, child.

I am a military brat. Can't stay too long in love or in place. I've been in Ottawa since 2001 .. and I think that's the longest ever, but I've also moved inside the city no less than 6 times...

I will read almost anything. I read signs, cereal boxes, terrible fiction, text books... no bodice rippers. I like my passions to be in the flesh, thanks.

.. I guess that makes me a headonist. I like tattoos, and piercings, and my hair is purple and black. I'm sassy and stubborn, but do my best to mind my manners.

Art is Vargus, Mucha, Pontiac. I love to drive, but standard please.

I am slightly deaf in one ear. I speak very basic sign language, bad french (je dois pratique!), smattering of spanish, latin & german, and I'm working on japanese!

Life is music, and I love to dance, and teach others too. If the music's playing, I'm likely dancing and I'll listen to pretty much anything but metal.

I define as a femme, but when I'm not moving the furniture to repaint (I'm doing the front hall right now...) or going on a date (pass the pencil skirt...) I stick to yoga wear. It's soft and feels nice, and my bum looks delightful.

Can't think of whats left to tell.

XoX

I am a happy guy who has lived a great life full of fun and good times. I honestly don't think I've suffered a day in my life. I wish other people the good fortune I've experienced. I try to spread good cheer and make life fun and interesting for those around me, except that there aren't that many people around me. I live alone and work alone. I mostly get my work by email. Sometimes I worry that I am becoming socially inept by lack of human contact. I go multiple days without actually saying anything to anybody and sometimes getting the part of my brain that communicates verbally going again takes a moment. But I do what I want. I travel a lot, make an effort to learn new things, take courses, excercise, go to the cinema at least weekly, go to lots of concerts, swim, and eat well. Life's a joy and I'm only getting started.

• Like 2

I'm Nicki, I'm a ste mother, an SO, a sister and daughter.

I was born an East coaster but Ottawa has been my home for a very long time.

I'm known to be stubborn and also a perfectionist. I'm all about detail and a person who does everything 110%. I hate being a quitter.

I am an entrpreneur at heart and also have leadership qualities which has served me well in various management positions over the years. Up until recently, I have managed a large group of people.

I chose a program for my post secondary education that allowed me to follow my creative passions and have worked in that field as well.

I am an excessive person so I am either one extreme or the other. There is no in between with me.

I am a loyal, helping friend and would be the type to give you the shirt off my back. When I give someone my heart, it is all theirs.

I often think of myself as a loner as I don't mind spending time alone.

I like to think of life as a glass half full and be grateful for what you have instead of focusing on what you don't have.

I tend to say what's on my mind without regrets but think it through before I speak. Many people think i'm aggressive ( and can be) but I am pretty laid back but confrontational when I need to be. My friends joke that no one would want to mess with me when I'm angry. lol. I am sweet but feisty.

I am a guarded person and often suspicous of others. I consider myself "street smart".

One of my flaws is that I need to take more time for myself and become a bit more selfish.

I am comfortable with many different types of personalities and am versatile in various situations. People say I am classy without a pretentious attitude and very down-to-earth. You could find me at the opera or at a backyard barbeque with a beer in my hand.

Cupcaking is my hobby. I'd love to own a bakery one day.

I have an appreciation for all types of music but not really a fine arts type of person. Don't ask me the difference between Monet or Monay because I couldn't tell you. LOL.

I love cats and seem to relate to them so well believing that I may have been one in a past life.

I feel I have psychic abilities ( it runs in the family) and consider myself very intuitive allowing me to assess potential situations.

I would have made a good police officer. ;)

• Like 2

My name is Kennedy or so kennedy ____ lol I am a mama, mom, mommy, wife, friend, sister, auntie, daughter and lover :) I moved to ottawa in august of 2011 in hopes of a better life and more upstanding community for my children t grow in :) Ottawa :) I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and sociology planning on attaining that p.h.d one day lol I come from one HUGE dysfunctional big fat italian family but god love em :) I pride my time in my family and don't really loosin up to much (which I should lol) no drinking thats my bingo lol but life makes up who we are and I love being in my life! I have advocated for military widows in hopes that one day more can be provided to those that have lost "loved ones" in the line of duty...Edmonton is all about the sp's which I knew nothing the less of lol til I moved to ottawa and found a great family to work with :)

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

Thank you my friends...and I don't ever have to meet you...just with your honesty, heart and admissions, you all are so very TRUE people...not that, that is rare..what's rare is how open and mature we can be and remember that people are people...no matter what you have in your pockets, your education, your position in life,etc....it's the Heart that makes the person. I really enjoy each and everyone of you, and do really cherish!

Roamingguy....I profoundly respect you! And to All that I have come to know better here.....deepens my love for you all!

Lee

xoxox

On forums, I use fortunateone, I like to be called FO, an endearing term really. A mark of respecting my handle, as my sp name has been used as an insult on other boards.

I am daughter, sister, aunt, great aunt (!), and friend. I am opinionated, bossy, and yet compassionate and kind. I have strong ideas about justice and fairplay, and get highly agitated when people lie, slander and trash others. I don't tolerate evil, or arrogance for that matter.

I have a college degree in business, have worked in a wide variety of types of industries, and lived almost my entire life on the west (wet) coast. I was born in the shadow of mountains, live now in the same shadows, and the only time I lived out of the country, it was in a valley surrounded by volcanoes, so still 'mountains'. I cannot imagine living without the ocean.

I have a very functional family, don't drink, don't smoke, don't take drugs, used to be totally vegetarian AND organic foods (not so much now), and if addicted to anything, it is a well made latte.

I don't much like cooking, but I can bake many things. I try not to do much baking, because I can also eat many things.

I love movies, and cannot imagine a world without them.

I am Victoria (and yes, I have secrets), I am a sister, daughter, aunt.

As an sp, I like to think that I leave a partner satisfied and intrigued.

I hold degrees, diplomas and certifications in areas that all compliment each other. I have a wealth of knowledge about human anatomy, psyche and what drives people.

I have been an sp for many years and welcome introductions to new and exciting things in my life.

I love to explore a partners mind as well as their body. There is nothing mechanical about me.

Just a little about me.

I am a great fan of pianos and learning to play it. As for the number, that's a secret I've shared with one other person only.

I'm a son, a brother, a friend, and a crutch. I'm terrible at standing out, but I'm great at helping others do. I come from a great family, with strong, smart and if need be, independent women. I travel when I can, with whoever I can.

I'm getting my bachelors in Computer Engineering, but I'm also a professional photographer. My job has taken me around North America, to the detriment of my school work, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm confident in my intelligence, and my skills with what I do. I am very uncertain about myself physically, and have always compared myself to who I think are perfect. While I am very comfortable around people, and I have no problem getting people to like me, I do not have the same level with confidence when it comes to dating or physical intimacy.

I have way too many female friends for a single guy. I love all of them, but I see them as nothing more then friends (proof that it happens!). I have three best friends that I see myself incredibly blessed to know.

My family is my rock.

One day in the future, I'd love to teach in a highschool, and be the teacher some of my teachers were to me. I'd also like to possibly influence more girls into science and math.

Charlene, AKA Sophia Varoushka.

I am the one who likes to fight for the underdog, sometimes that underdog might be our environment.

I am also a Holistic Healer, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Juicer advocate. I strongly believe we have the power built with in our bodies to help heal and comfort illnesses. I also have LUPIS.

I am a loving daughter, my Mother and Father are my best friends. I am also a loving sister.

I am a dog owner and lover! I was a show groomer for 13 years. I was an exotic dancer for 10 years, ballerina and jazz between 13-17.

A provincial Gymnast, on my way to national team but broke my both knees.

I learned to survive in this crazy world much too young in life, left home from a very dysfunctional family at the tender age of 15!

Was a drug addict,recovered and survived that too!

I am for the first time really in love!

I am proud of who I have become, as I had a very hard life, whereas many others would crumble into pieces, it has made me stronger:) I love being an SP, cause I truly love making people feel good about themselves!!

Thanks for this thread, I feel good!

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 2

I am Porthos ... a musketeer at heart.

I'm a father, husband, son, and try to be what others expect me to be. I feel my responsibilities deeply, and love those around me with great passion and commitment. I have a great capacity to love. I'm hard working, generally good natured, funny and outgoing. I do have a temper, which can be explosive. But like a storm in Newfoundland, it passes quickly and is soon forgotten. It also rarely surfaces and I work hard to keep it that way. I don't like conflict, avoid it whenever possible, but I'm not afraid of it either.

I love women. Everything about them. Their smell, their taste, the feel of their skin, the curve of their bodies. That's why I hobby.

• Like 4

Guest My***tLixx

My handle is MyHottLixx, because I love doing oral and have been told many times how talented I am at it...

I usually offer my real name to any SP I connect well with.

I am a Son, Brother, Uncle, and Husband.

I will soon begin work for the Provincial Government, after being laid off from the Federal Government job I had.

I love this lifestyle...it is a big part of me. My reality meets fantasy, because life is too short not to have fantasies fufilled!

I really do consider a session with an SP a failure if she was not pleasured as much as I was...I treat it like she called me, not vice-versa, I want her to remember me for a long time afterwards!

I treat ladies like princesses and with the utmost respect...I love women, and love to pamper a sexy lady...in many ways

Charlie Sheen is my Life Coach :biggrin:

Guest L**gh M****e

Loopie.....your positive string does hang on! Keep up with the momentum of last said.. it does bring a great thread! Lee xoxox

Additional Comments:

OMG....thank you sooo much for you!!!!! What an excellent plan! The next Charlie Sheen to me is Martin Lawrence...just a thought! Lee xoxox

Hi,

I'm Chris, a part time student, full time soldier.

I'm looking to become an SP part time, something to help pay for my schooling. I'm an athlete, a well traveled guy who grew up in Europe.

I speak four languages, love life to it's fullest and try to experience

things I have never before.

I'm really glad I found this place!

Guest L**gh M****e

An artist who has inspired me over some years of "who, what, where, when and WHY?"

I don't advertise often my friends, I have many other commitments, like most of us do!

I want to share the artist Pink...."Dear Mr.President"...only for one reason...She, like most of us, is dead on!

Lee.xoxox