I often get confused on what to wear for the " early bird" appointments??

Do I wear cute PJ'S with bunny slipper's? lol...a nice office type outfit? summer dress? hmmmm, do I put on my sexy boudoir lingerie, with stelito heels and stocking( which feels very strange at 9 am, hahaha).

What do other SP'S do for the early morning appt?

What does the hobbyists expect at AM??

Some clients arrive and say "OMG you didn't have to doll up for me so early in the morn"...and other's get disappointed that I am not wearing the sexy gear..

Hmmmm what should I wear?

• Like 3

No matter what you were wearing, I would never leave for that reason. Morning wood only lasts so long, but is delightful when it's present.

Some clients arrive and say "OMG you didn't have to doll up for me so early in the morn"...and other's get disappointed that I am not wearing the sexy gear..

Perhaps the answer to this question and to your question (thread) as a whole is answered by simply asking the hobbyist what they would like to see you in. I know I absolutely love it when a lady says to me "what would you like me to wear for you?" Morning, noon or night this question will always get my juices flowing.

• Like 1

I always ask if they have any particular requests, I don't often have the stockings/stilettos early in the morning, but if they request it sure no problem

If not, I won't normally do heels or stockings, most of the time lingerie and a nice silk kimono is good enough for me and I never had any complaints:)

• Like 1

Perhaps the answer to this question and to your question (thread) as a whole is answered by simply asking the hobbyist what they would like to see you in. I know I absolutely love it when a lady says to me "what would you like me to wear for you?" Morning, noon or night this question will always get my juices flowing.

I do ask, but often times they say they will leave it up to me...so hmmm...still do not know what to wear, lol...

Often times I waer a cute skirt, with sexy gear underneath and heels. Then as I am walking then out afterwords, I tend to change into my regular clothing, never fails, they say "ohhh you look nice like that! I love jeans and tank top' lol...so I suppose they are getting best of both sides of me:)

I usually ask if there are any clothing requests that I may be able to accomodate.

Sophia...you can visit me with the PJ's and bunny slippers :) So enticecingly adorable!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Normally when I'm floating around the house in the morning, I'm in a tshirt and underwears. If I have someone coming, I tend to put on a skirt or pants, just for the neighbours sake ;)

I visit 99% of the time first thing in the morning .... soo I quite like jammies or jeans .... to be honest the casual look to start the date on a morning encounter I find hot and gets my motor revving :)

Sooo SMQ I am A OK with the t-shirt and undies should we ever hook up first thing in the morning ;)

• Like 2

I tend to book early mornings as well and i luv to see someone who is dressed as they see themselves in the morning-something that makes them the most comfortable be it a shirt and panties to sweats and a t or babydolls under a kimono - something you might be caught wearing if i had just dropped by at that time of day its part of the early morning thrill, late in the afternoon i prefer the just left the office look - schoolteacher -librarian-etc to later in the evening classier dresses and hot lingerie -but the number one article is the smile !

• Like 2

It always depends on the guest. If they have a preference then that is what I go with. It makes it easier in the early hours if I don't have to think very much. I start as early as 5am and my favorite guests are those I can jump out of the shower and open the door with lip gloss, wet hair and a towel only. If it's a little later then I will wear a sarong or a vintage slip with stockings and mules which I love! What I choose to wear can be influenced by my mood, the weather or if I've had time for a coffee. Coffee helps with getting the garters to work properly and ensures I have matching shoes on. I have actually opened the door with mismatched shoes before I've been completely awake so that's always a concern in the uncivilized hours before 9am. The beauty of that time of day is that it can be soooo delightfully uncivilized...

cat

• Like 3

A nice early morning attire that would look fantastic on you Sophia would be one of the sexy thin silk housecoats with nothing underneath but your hard nipples poking the silky soft material outwards.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Do I wear cute PJ'S with bunny slipper's? lol...

This sounds divine!

p.s. Since it's almost Easter:

Easter+-+Easter+Bunny+slippers.jpg

The only time early morning attire came into play for me was when I had a sleepover, and what the lady wore going to bed was what she wore when we got up the next morning. But as for early morning encounters per se, I don't do them

But my philosophy, seeing for the most part, I prefer outcalls, is the lady wear what is comfortable for her. I may, on occasion, when seeing a lady at her incall request a outfit, but if the lady is comfortable and happy, then I'm happy too

A rambling probably going nowhere

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Early mornings...aaaah If only I wasnt a sleepy head and had to take 3 hours to get ready LMAO Id love to answer a door in my jammies...But I always dress as nicely as I could, even at 9am I am in a dress and lingerie...a sheer kimono with nothing on underneath sounds much easier ;)

And I can simply imagine how beautiful a sight that would be!

Early mornings...aaaah If only I wasnt a sleepy head and had to take 3 hours to get ready LMAO Id love to answer a door in my jammies...But I always dress as nicely as I could, even at 9am I am in a dress and lingerie...a sheer kimono with nothing on underneath sounds much easier ;)

I always like a woman to wear what she is confident in and feels good with. Having said that, extending what a GFE is like I would like my morning lady to be comfortable and casual. Cuddling with some cotton is always a nice cozy start for this cub. Of course a his/hers set in which I have the bottoms and her the top is a nice way to wake up. But certainly a nice easy look like this is so inviting. Cub

A406380E.jpg

Yeah I'd totally be down for checking out your jammies ;) Lady Jammies are sexy! (as shown above)

In exchange I'd be more than happy to show up at your door in my sleep wear.....but that would require me showing up bare ass nekkid....and I don't think I'd make it to your door before getting arrested :p

This would be very nice:

Alina-Vacariu-Sexy-Pink-Lingerie%2B4.jpg

This pyjama party would not be fine:

tumblr_kprkj2d6lv1qzdzano1_500.jpg

but this would be just fine:

pajama_party_blog.jpg

Edited by po***os
  • Like 2

i have to say you answering the door wearing nothing is hot as hell.

• Like 1

I have wondered this as well ,and if a client doesn't make a request then I'll be garbed in lingerie,stockings and heels or nude and heels,this is what I am comfortable in.I would prefer nude,but I don't think all clients like this,which is a shame because it would make things so much easier.

• Like 1

I have wondered this as well ,and if a client doesn't make a request then I'll be garbed in lingerie,stockings and heels or nude and heels,this is what I am comfortable in.I would prefer nude,but I don't think all clients like this,which is a shame because it would make things so much easier.

Lol.....if I wanted easy, I'd hit the bars again. Nah, I want GFE. In the morning, give me messy hair and jammies. In the afternoon, give me informal and passionate times. In the evening, give me sexy and sophisticated, but don't take all night, cuz I need my sleep. Bottom line, show me you adore me any time of the day and I am putty in your hands.

• Like 1