Good bye Cerb!

Guest C***ry Di+**

I have really enjoyed myself here on Cerb over the past months. I have gotten to meet some wonderful people and I know there will be memories of certain gentlemen that I will keep with me always.

I think it is a great community and I feel lucky to have been a part of it for the short time that I have been here.

I'm not leaving because I don't enjoy being an SP, I really love getting to be a naughty girl for all of you. I have loved telling you my stories and sharing my photos and getting to play with all of you, no I'm not leaving for those reasons at all.

I am leaving because I have an opportunity to do something a little different that will challenge me more in my life. I am super excited to start this new journey but I will miss you all.

My last day as an SP will be May 20th. So there still is some time for me to get my greedy lips around you but not for long.

So that's it my sweets, nothing lasts forever but my memories and experiences of you all will be placed in a special place in my heart.

kisses and licks and other bad things

Cherry Dixon

Guest *ig*a**
All the best for you in your future endeavors!

Glad you have a good time here :)

Good luck in the future

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

All the best on your new journey, CD! May the wind be always at your back.

Always nice when someone is excited about an opportunity that is in front of them. Good luck and hope all your expectations and some, are met.

All the best Cherry and good luck in your future endeavours.

Dont be a stranger and come visit us sometime to let us know how youre doing :-)

Guest C***ry Di+**

This is exactly what I meant about Cerb being such a lovely community. You all make me want to do my happy dance(which generally just involves lots of jumping and boobs).

I will reappear from time to time I'm sure, there are many people I want to keep in touch with here and I am just too bad of a girl to be good all the time.

Man, you all know how to get a girl teary and appreciative

May 20th will be bittersweet I'm sure.

Until then - HAPPY DANCE!