Personal Relationships and Services

In the past several weeks, I have experienced or talked to a couple ladies that have got into somewhat serious relationship. What seems to be a common impact is that kissing during an enounter isn't the same. A lady that was a deep kisser has now turn into soft kisses on the lips.

This seems to be a very intimate part of any encounter, and I agree. And something that seems to be difficult for some to maintain, when they fall into a more serious personal relationship. Too bad, since for me, it really is important to have this passion as part of a great experience. Otherwise, it just isn't quite the same.

For the ladies. Do you find it possible to have a personal relationship and still manage the same level of service, or do you find this more difficult? I guess for some it is more difficult to separate than for others.

When I am in a relationship the service level does not suffer but my availability certainly does. It is difficult to book an appointment knowing I am disappointing someone I care about by cancelling plans with them. But once the door opens...it's SHOWTIME! In for a penny, in for a pound...

cat

• Like 2

I personally find it in way any more difficult to be a companion whether I am involved with someone or not. I provide the experience I provide, because I am comfortable with what I offer, being involved with someone has no impact on that.

My experience I provide will always be exactly what I have always offered.

Do you possibly think that maybe your impression of the encounter was clouded by the fact that the companion in question revealed that she was not personally available? This business is still in some aspects a part of a fantasy and it has been mentioned before in a thread that when some gentlemen find out a particular companion they know well is married or involved, that it is a turn off or they are no longer into them.

It goes back to the old saying of "it's best not to ask questions that one does not want to hear the answer too"

• Like 6

Thanks Emily. I tend to not ask too many questions and it came about pretty innocently. And it wasn't until just at the end this information was shared. I actually hadn't seen this lady previously, but she was described as an amazing kisser, which was one of the attractions. We talked about the experience, and I mentioned that it was great (which otherwise it was), but I was surprised that she didn't really seem to like to kiss based on her reviews. At this time, she said that kissing was more difficult, since she was into a personal relationship. I try not to kid myself, the ladies are only available to us as a fantasy.

I personally find it in way any more difficult to be a companion whether I am involved with someone or not. I provide the experience I provide, because I am comfortable with what I offer, being involved with someone has no impact on that.

My experience I provide will always be exactly what I have always offered.

Do you possibly think that maybe your impression of the encounter was clouded by the fact that the companion in question revealed that she was not personally available? This business is still in some aspects a part of a fantasy and it has been mentioned before in a thread that when some gentlemen find out a particular companion they know well is married or involved, that it is a turn off or they are no longer into them.

It goes back to the old saying of "it's best not to ask questions that one does not want to hear the answer too"

I have just began a relationship 6 months ago. This is the first realationship for the past 4 years!! I was always remained single thinking that it would affect my work. Or if I did find a man, and he accepted my work, would he be the kind of man to hold it against me??

Well, I am a lucky girl, cause he is very accepting and has never ever made me feel bad for my choice:) I was with someone years ago that claimed he was fine with it, but then started to " demand" certain activites were off limits.....thus my service did suffer. Because I am not able to lie, and gulit ridden to do those "off limit" activites.

So yes, in a way some kinds of relationships may affect me, ( which is the unhealthy varity) But when I am in a good a secure, healthy relationship, then no it does not affect my service. As Cat said...." showtime" ... But yes, availbilty certainly does suffer a bit.

Guest Ou**or**n

A lot of the gentlemen I see are married and I do not feel in the least our time is affected by thier personal relationship. Why would this be true for a lady?

I have been doing this for 7+ years and I've met ladies that restrict certain services due to being married or in a relationship. They said they felt the need to reserve certain services (usually kissing or BBBJ) to the 'someone special' in their lives. There have also been threads where ladies talked about the difficulty in remaining sexually interested in their partners if the sex was exactly the same as their 'work sex'.

I've also met others that have been in relationships and still gave a great full GFE service - passionate kissing and all. I think in the end it depends on how much they enjoy sex overall.

I think this is a private part of a ladies life and one of several areas I don't ask about.

Well I'm sure I'll get blasted for my opinion in this thread,but it is just that, my opinion and, I'm just being honest.I don't know how someone can do this and maintain a personal relationship,since this business involves sex,how can one person become that aroused?I mean if you are intimate with your partner,then meet with another gentleman or two or three that day I don't understand how one can become genuinely aroused with each man.Perhaps my labido is lower than most(however I don't think so) or are some just great actressess?I mean most profess to offer genuine intimate encounters,passionately kissing ect,I just don't get it and I also wonder,as we do when we don't understand things,how one could allow their partner to "sleep around".I am sure I am not the only one ,but when I am a "couple " neither of us will be with another,perhaps I am old fashioned.I simply don't understand a "man" wanting his partner to be with orther men,but to each their own.So to address the kissing not being the same,I personally don't kiss on my dates as I am one who finds this act to involve emotions,not just physical

gratification,and emotions are not something I can turn off or on ,they are either there or not,I have to genuinely,emotionaly care for someone to want to deep french kiss them.

As counter-intuitive as it sounds, I find, looking back, that my service is at its best when I have a relationship.

I think this has more to do with an increase of patience for undesirable behavior, since my actual physical services are always the same. I find when I have a partner in my private life, I am less likely to let a rude comment or tardiness ruin the session. (That being said, I encourage neither!)

Posted via Mobile Device

I mean if you are intimate with your partner,then meet with another gentleman or two or three that day I don't understand how one can become genuinely aroused with each man.Perhaps my labido is lower than most(however I don't think so) or are some just great actressess?I mean most profess to offer genuine intimate encounters,passionately kissing ect,I just don't get it and I also wonder,as we do when we don't understand things,how one could allow their partner to "sleep around".I am sure I am not the only one ,but when I am a "couple " neither of us will be with another,perhaps I am old fashioned.

You are a paid companion and you visit with married men, how is it different if it is you or them that is the one that is not single? If you were old fashioned in the full sense I personally highly doubt you would be a companion

• Like 3

I agree Emily ... these are some of the same issues that was raised in the thread about cheating husbands, although from a slightly different perspective.

It's about separating out concepts of sex, from concepts of love. Sex is about ... well, sex. A physical act of intense pleasure. And all of the things that go along with that are important. Sex without kissing (for me at least), just isn't the same.

Kissing someone during sex, however, is different than kissing someone you love. That is because the act is imbued with the emotion when you kiss your partner. A physical act, becomes an expression of an emotion.

I fully realize that it can be very difficult to separate those two things out, and this may just be rationalization on my part. But hey, at the end of the day rationalization is how we get through life!

Porthos

• Like 3

I mean if you are intimate with your partner,then meet with another gentleman or two or three that day I don't understand how one can become genuinely aroused with each man.Perhaps my labido is lower than most(however I don't think so) or are some just great actressess?I mean most profess to offer genuine intimate encounters,passionately kissing ect,I just don't get it and I also wonder,as we do when we don't understand things,how one could allow their partner to "sleep around".I am sure I am not the only one ,but when I am a "couple " neither of us will be with another,perhaps I am old fashioned.

You are a paid companion and you visit with married men, how is it different if it is you or them that is the one that is not single? If you were old fashioned in the full sense I personally highly doubt you would be a companion

Well emily it is different because THEY are the one that is coupled,which doesn't affect me,they will have to deal with how many people they can interact with,I was speaking about myself and personallly if I am to be "real" with my clients I cannot be in a relationship,WE all are different,and can't I be old fashioned in some ways and not in others?I wasn't aware that being"old fashioned" in a relationship meant you were "old fashioned" concerning every other aspect of your life.

Well emily it is different because THEY are the one that is coupled,which doesn't affect me,they will have to deal with how many people they can interact with,I was speaking about myself and personallly if I am to be "real" with my clients I cannot be in a relationship,WE all are different,and can't I be old fashioned in some ways and not in others?I wasn't aware that being"old fashioned" in a relationship meant you were "old fashioned" concerning every other aspect of your life.

Cristy, you used the term "old fashioned" as a complete term, in no part of your post did you call yourself partially old fashioned.

I guess I cant see how you cant be "real" as you put it, with your encounters if your involved with someone. we are providing a service (a job or career choice it can be called as well) at the end of the day it is a business transaction with benefits (not meant to offend anyone) Its not a real date with emotions and love.

• Like 2

I suppose I have a bizarre take on this but I think it does add insight to the subject matter in an odd way. When I am spending time with a lady in this setting, sex isn't the real reason, never the only reason and may not (sometimes has not) even occurred.

I like the clarity of being able to be myself, it's liberating. Even with a spouse, are they in the mood? Are you imposing? It's expected here and SPs are shocked when our session is over and this hasn't happened. Sometimes I otherwise wouldn't but the SP thinks I am so cute and cuddly she seduces me, what fun!

I find personal relationships, even with a spouse, can be a mixture of confusing signals. It's so liberating to spend time with a beautiful, intelligent, wonderful lady and not have to worry about anything as the boundaries or even lack of some boundaries (for those moments or rather hours in time) are so well defined with a "professional" companion. This is in contrast to a personal relationship which is completely different.

It might only last 4 or 5 hours at a time but at least for that time I get to take a complete vacation from worrying about anything and just revel in the company of a wonderful lady and we are the only two people in the world for that time. So it is the very lack of a relationship combined with a purely "professional" friendship that makes this so special.

Her personal relationships or mine don't have any impact whatsoever. They don't even enter the room.

• Like 4

Cristy, you used the term "old fashioned" as a complete term, in no part of your post did you call yourself partially old fashioned.

I guess I cant see how you cant be "real" as you put it, with your encounters if your involved with someone. we are providing a service (a job or career choice it can be called as well) at the end of the day it is a business transaction with benefits (not meant to offend anyone) Its not a real date with emotions and love.

Emily,with all due respect,this isn't an argument,a right or wrong action,simply a description of how I feel ,if I didn't explain myself clearly as far as "old fashioned" went,sorry,but why be so offended,we all are different,as I said,for myself to be able to be with more than one man and be "real"(by that I mean to actually get turned on) I simply cannot be in a relationship,some people consider that "old fashioned",my beliefs about how we should dress in church might be considered "old fashioned",but yes,yet I can be a service provider!!Old fashioned,new fashioned,whatever,we all are different,express our views differently and understand and see things differently,and rightfully so,what you can do and how you see things is different to how I do and see things ,and also to others,I wasn't criticizing anyone,just explaining my point of view,isn't that the point of each thread,to effect responses and different view points?

Emily,with all due respect,this isn't an argument,a right or wrong action,simply a description of how I feel ,if I didn't explain myself clearly as far as "old fashioned" went,sorry,but why be so offended,we all are different,as I said,for myself to be able to be with more than one man and be "real"(by that I mean to actually get turned on) I simply cannot be in a relationship,some people consider that "old fashioned",my beliefs about how we should dress in church might be considered "old fashioned",but yes,yet I can be a service provider!!Old fashioned,new fashioned,whatever,we all are different,express our views differently and understand and see things differently,and rightfully so,what you can do and how you see things is different to how I do and see things ,and also to others,I wasn't criticizing anyone,just explaining my point of view,isn't that the point of each thread,to effect responses and different view points?

Cristy you started your initial post with "well i'm sure i'm going to get blasted for my opinion". Why, if you are stating your personal thoughts on any matter would you start your post like that, if you are not looking for someone to take offence to what you have written?

• Like 2

...to be able to be with more than one man and be "real" (by that I mean to actually get turned on) I simply cannot be in a relationship

I have to respect what you are trying to say Cristy. Does that mean that if you have a personal relationship you will have to stop being an SP during that time? Sounds like it, and this may be the way in which you are "old fashioned" and that is you and you have every right to be who you are.

Certainly, from the point of view of the client (at least this one), "real" is so very much appreciated. If you are going to be an actor and seduce me (because you think it is your job) and then not be "real", as Cristy says "by that I mean to actually get turned on", then I really have to appreciate Cristy's version of "real" because all I need is to realize it is acting and then I'll really wish you hadn't and wish we'd played monopoly when we ran out of things to talk about. Just give me one fake moan and I won't repeat :)

• Like 1

I agree with Emily. Your comments are quite judgmental and rather offputting.

Posted via Mobile Device

Offputting?Sorry expressing how I interact with my clients and not understaning others interactions is offensive?I wasn't judging anyone,I DID SAY WHAT I DON"T OR CAN"T DO I CAN"T UNDERSTAND!!!THEREFORE COULDN"T DO. In order to be non judgemental do you have to conform?Only agree with the popular vote?I never make comments to win points but to express my feelings,never have I passed judgement on anyone,I find saying that offputting!

• Like 2

If my being involved in personal sexual relationships impacts my services, then I would say that it has a positive impact- aside from the hit that my availability can take, as Cat mentioned, I find that I learn a lot from my lovers- both about what I like, and about how to please them. Besides, having a really good lover turns me on. A lot. I go about my days bursting at the seams with sexual energy. For me, it's not a finite resource- if anything, the more I share, the more I gain.

• Like 6

Speaking for me, and only me, it's because I'm not in a relationship (by choice) that I seek the companionship of ladies in this lifestyle

And when I see ladies, it doesn't matter to me if they are in a relationship or not. The ladies are doing this as their livelihood, they aren't cheating on their spouses. And any issue between them and their spouse is between them and their spouse only. As much as the ladies provide,(and I guess I'm blessed with the ladies I've seen) a good or great GFE, I know that it is because they are paid companions. It isn't a conventional date, they aren't my girlfriends, it is at the core, an SP/Client relationship. And nothing wrong with that. It saves complications, no strings and no drama

If a lady had me thinking about her with feelings I would do nothing. If she truly has feelings for you, she'll let you know. If she doesn't, she is a great SP, but not your future wife LOL

A rambling probably going nowhere

RG

• Like 1

One of the first SPs I ever saw was in a relationship, and mentioned it offhand in conversation. It didn't bother me, nor did it diminish or change the encounter.

It seems to me to be as simple as: if your service is going to change, make sure that's communicated in the advertising or in communication with the client. If not, then who cares, really? If you are a client who is off-put by the idea that the SP is in a relationship, you might want to rethink how you approach this lifestyle and the client/SP dynamic.

Guest p**h*x
One of the first SPs I ever saw was in a relationship, and mentioned it offhand in conversation. It didn't bother me, nor did it diminish or change the encounter.

I had a similar experience where through casual conversation the subject of our relationships came up. Turned out we both had a few things in common in our personal lives and we each offered each other advice and then continued along with the rest of our time together and it was great. After that things seemed even more intimate because we both revealed something personal to each other.