Miracles

Guest **cely***r***ne

Everyone, I have an announcement. I am confused, and a little worried as it may shock, thrill and may cause some judgement. But after all I have opened up with here, this is nothing different.

About 5 years ago I was told I would never be able to have children after 2 years of having cancer surgeries. 10 days ago I found out I was expecting a little one! I am elated! (And donning a precious little baby bump)

After all..I was under the understanding that I would never be blessed this way.

I find myself rendered speechless, I was not expecting this. But my morning sickness has subsided and I feel as though I am ok to work a little bit.. (another month or so) to prepare for the arrival of my little miracle.

My upcoming trip to Kingston has been postponed, however, everywhere else is still going as planned. ( I will be updating my schedules)

So that is my news for now. When I have everything sorted out 100% I will let you know if I decide to retire or return a year or so after my little one is born!

(OMG im going to be a mom!! :D )

Congratulations Penelope.

My brother and sister-in -law had a premature baby, given six months to live

That was 8 years ago, when I go to visit or he comes to visit me, always greeted with a big smile and Hi Uncle RG (well my real name)...yes, doctors are fallible, they can get it wrong

Scary yes, but a blessing too

Thoughts and prayers are with you

RG

Congratulations Penelope!! Wish you all the best on your journey to motherhood.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Congratulations Penelope! Hope everything goes smoothly with your little miracle :)

Nothing better than becoming a parent, and mothers hold a special bond with their kids, so great for you. I am sure while surprised, you are elated, and so you should be....

OMG this is a miracle. Congratulations. The fact that the Goddess Penelope may now achieve immortality (the only way mortals can) by having offspring makes the world that much better a place.

Estoy muy emocionado al escuchar esta noticia!

Congratulations

You are very blessed, I know that the rewards of having children are many.

That is wonderful news Penelope!! Good for you, I never knew you had Cancer awhile back. With everything going on with that and then POOF!! a wee one is brewing inside you.....fantastic Penelope!!

Looking forward to this Winter of hearing you being a Momma.

Again, Congratulations Penelope!!

BD

CONGTATS...congrats....congrats,

Im a big believer in miracles, I was blessed with two of my own,

Girl born at 4lbs 1

Boy born at 3lbs 2onz

Both were very premature, and have completed university!!

Im sure you will enjoy your blessing for many years to come!

XOXO

Guest **ng***1

Congratulations Penelope. That's pretty cool. I understand hhow you feel as I shared your dilema (story for another time). Now, you will just have to start writing that erotic novel as you seem to have some skills in that area. Wink.

My dear sweet friend,

I just want to say congratulations!!

You are truly blessed with such a gift and have so much joy ahead of you. Me being a Mama I never go one day without smiling no matter how tough or rough things may seem.

I wish you the best and I am truly happy for you.

Everything happens for a reason and this was meant to be, you are meant to be a Mama.

Don't forget that it's fine to have a little or the whole bucket of your favorite ice cream once in awhile.

Enjoy this time because is does fly by quick but in the end you have the most precious little bundle of joy that words could never describe.

With all my love,

Lexy

p.s. You're having a baby and that is so awesome and amazing!!!:icon_smile:

Guest My***tLixx

Awesome news Penelope! So happy for you and wish you all the very best, sweetheart!

I'm not a religious person, but I do believe that in this world there are people who are truly special. Often, they face great adversity, but the fundamental goodness and beauty of their soul shines through. It is upon these people that whatever forces are at work in this universe visit miracles. Penelope, you are one of these people.

Not too long from now there will be a little baby so blessed to have such a special Mother. Congratulations Penelope. You'll be in our thoughts as you embark on this joyous new chapter in your life.

Porthos

• Like 1

Guest thi****

Congratulations Penelope, that is wonderful news. Enjoy the gift of motherhood there are few gifts more amazing than that.

My greatest joy and my most important accomplishment is motherhood! I am so pleased to hear that you have been blessed with this wonderful opportunity!

I'm grinning from ear to ear as I read your news today, Penelope. Many, many congratulations!

Savor this time. It goes by soooo quickly! Take good care of yourself, drink plenty of water, eat well and get lots of sleep (because you won't for about 18 years after the little one arrives).

With a warm hug,

Samantha