Guest fra***s62

She is one beautiful woman, with exquisite talents and a true pleasure to be with. Congrats you deserve the attention.

I have two Goddesses for today:

The beautiful and fiery Berlin in Toronto and the exquiste Savannah in Newfoundland!

Additional Comments:

Make that 3 Goddesses...

As equally awesome, smart and sexy:

Erica Obssession from Vancouver!

I know I'm a huge Eric and now a Berlin fan. They are two of the most articulate women I've seen post, they come across as very thoughtful and intelligent.

Lady-crush!

• Like 2

My CERB Goddess Of The Day today is Miss Jessica Lee

No, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her.

But her website www.happyhookersofcanada.com is a forum for like minded SP's and has an avenue to express how being a professional companion has been a positive choice for them in their life.

Having a forum like this allows ladies to express how choosing to be a

professional companion has been positive for them, in their life, instead of being stereotyped as a victim by MacKay and the rest of the intolerant CPC and religious zealots.

And as a side note, after reading Jessica's letter on how being an SP has been a positive and empowering choice for her, I feel less like a john and perv ;-), and more like a gentleman who enjoys female companionship :-)

RG

• Like 9

I'd like to welcome back HollyCMJ, whose thoughtful and honest post about her return makes her the Goddess of the Day, in my books.

• Like 1

Two very Sexy ladies visiting nb. They both deserve a mention here.

The very beautiful Exotic touch Danielle and equally beautiful Maraena.

Show them some love Moncton.

• Like 4

I nominate Ottawa's one and only Cleo Catra who is coming up to retirement. So if you haven't seen this kitty yet, better scurry and catch her before she's gone.

picture.php?albumid=8620&pictureid=57272

• Like 8

For CERB Goddess Of The Day today I once again have to nominate Emily Rushton. Emily as you may all know, has made many contributions to this board. She is a cornerstone of the CERB community and a valued member here. Just her presence on CERB and her contributions is enough reason

to nominate her as CERB Goddess Of The Day

Emily is also, well to put it mildly, a wonderful companion, down to earth, a sense of humour, beautiful, classy and so much more ;-) She respects the gentlemen she sees as much they respect her. Just look at the recommendation threads, she has a lot of admirers (me being one of them)

She also doesn't take her clients for granted. You may notice after she tours a city, she writes a thank you post on CERB. Not to get clients. After all her tour is over. But to show appreciation to those gentlemen who made her tour a success. That shows class, and manners, the true signs of a lady

But my reason for nominating Emily today is more personal. Life, ok more accurately family, threw me a curve, a devastating curve. One which put me in a dark tunnel (sorry for metaphors here) I'm still in that tunnel, but some light is at the end now. Although some serious damage has been done. (close to estranged from family now) But Emily has been there, managing to keep my spirits up, when things were down. She is more a friend, than my family is family

This accurately reflects my sentiments towards Emily

qotd_oct_07a-326x235.jpg

And Emily as you might gather, is the person who kept my spirits up, and kept a smile on my face

Emily, you are a bright light, and I consider myself a very lucky man for having met you. And you certainly deserve, in my opinion, to get nominated (ok for the fourth time by me ;-) ) for CERB Goddess Of The Day

Here is Emily's profile

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=22822

And Emily's website

http://www.emilyrushton.com/

Although Thank You doesn't quite cover it, Thank You Again Emily

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 7

Riley Daniels! A great contributor to the forums in former days, a Toronto lady with an activist bent!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=56641

And oooooh, those photos from Riley's current ads - they make my heart sing!

RDgallery01.jpgrav782g1.jpg

Reco thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14266

Wow ... it took me about 30 minutes to find this wonderful post.

Thanks for the mention that makes me feel good.

Almost makes me want to come out full-time again. but for now I will be around on a part-time basis. :)

Guest A**aTo**h

cristycurves is a really genuine person, very kind, and sincere! Her posts are thought provoking and make me think and smile :)

hope to make it out east one day!

The lady who I would like to nominate today is Miss Carley Chase, us Cerb gents here on the Island are very fortunate to have such a special and simply amazing neighbour.

• Like 4

I'm naming two-

Nicolette- because I find her to be respectful to all, thoughtful, gives very good advice and radiates sincerity, kindness, femininity and beauty.

Emily J- can they get any cuter! She is resourceful, intelligent and a very giving member to this community and profession. We are all lucky to have her. She has always been forthright with me, kind, genuine and thoughtful. Thank you Emily for being you.

• Like 8

When I came on Cerb /Lyla my goal was to have a hour or two of fun in a safe environment which definitely happened, after meeting a few ladies I quickly found out I wanted to experience more, I wanted to experience that hour plus have both parties entertain each other in ways they choose, a dinner at a nice restaurant or even going out to a hockey game.

In reading a lot of posts leading into 2014 I was intrigued by one lady from Montreal who had visited Charlottetown in the past,I finally got to meet her last fall twice and once over the winter, she was and is everything as advertised in her posts she is one very classy and fun lady so at this time I would like to nominate this person Miss Gabriella Laurence as our Cerb Goddess of the Day.

• Like 5

Seeing as she is coming back today my welcome back present is to nominate my beautiful (virtual) Wife, Gabriella Laurence as CERB Goddess Of The Day. Wifey, you've been missed. We're glad to have you back and look forward to your continued positive presence in this community

And no, I'm not a henpecked husband being told by my wife to post this LOL

Gabby is a respected and positive contributor to this community and that is why she deserves to be CERB Goddess Of The Day

And just for you Wifey, a song that seems appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o0Cah5kQU

Welcome Back To My Wifey, and CERB Goddess Of The Day

Signed

Hubby

• Like 2

Well it seems a welcome back was premature as some circumstances changed???

That said, today I'm going to again nominate my (virtual) wife Gabriella Laurence for ---- Goddess Of The Day

I'm sure I'm not the only one who valued her contributions here on Lyla.

Just her rep point standing (311008 points, and the most points of anyone)

show what the Lyla community thought of Gabby and her contributions

Wifey, your presence here will be missed.

You may be gone from here but you won't be forgotten

Signed

Hubby

• Like 4

Hailing from Fredericton and also available in Saint John, NB, I'd like to nominate my colleague and friend Lady Sophia.

You are the gem of NB!

picture.php?albumid=10431&pictureid=70637

• Like 4

I now have had the pleasure of knowing this Lady for over a year now,

she is an amazing person with a smile and personality that would brighten up any room she walks into. This week she brighten up a few families Thanksgivings

Day by donating food to families for their upcoming Thanksgiving Day Dinners.

The lady I would like to nominate as Cerb/Lyla Goddess of the day is

Miss Carley Chase, Carley you are one very Special Lady:)

• Like 2

Through good times and bad times this lady has always been so supportive and was there for me when I needed her before we even got to meet and now she still is a lady that I can call an honest and true friend. When we finally did meet in NB and prior she was my guardian angel and looked out for me in many ways that words can not describe. She has left the Maritimes now but we still have email/text and other ways to keep our friendship strong. Thank you for just being there and opening your arms unconditionally to me.

My Goddess of the day is the amazing, sexy and beautiful lady with a heart of gold!

Meaghan McLeod

For-my-sweet-friend-Shirin-33-shiriny-16779131-528-436.jpg

• Like 8

I could probably contribute to this thread daily for a while because I have been so very fortunate to have met some incredible people in my sojourn on this site, but today I shall put forward two Goddesses of the Day.

In no particular order, allow me to put Meg O'Ryan's name forward again. It has been a while since I saw Meg but I recall it vividly. She is a wonderful person and I consider myself fortunate to have met her.

Today I also would like to put the name of Midnight-Energies into the thread. Tracie has been a wonderful companion and she has returned more to me than I ever could to her.

I hope that you both are well and perhaps one day we shall meet again. It would be my pleasure.

• Like 8