I couldn't help but notice that someone hasn't been mentioned on this thread for far too long. That someone is, of course, the inimitable SMQ!

I'm sure this board would be much the poorer without her unique brand of spectacular lunacy (of which I thoroughly approve, if that's of any relevance) and her ability to cut the crap and say what she thinks in her own remarkable style. So, a big tip o' the hat to our resident sexual superhero, and more power to your elbow, and all of that.

But no, I'm still not going to dunk my balls in Neet. Sorry.

• Like 8

I never wrote a timely recco, so as a belated tribute during her hiatus, I propose Shortcake as my goddess of the day. She is the reason I joined CERB, and has been a mentor and advisor.

My first cross border poon trip was a chaotic disaster, and if I hadn't met Shorty, it would have been a one off. Shorty made me feel welcome in Canada and in her firm bed! She taught me a few new tricks and stopped me in the nick of time from making a few bad choices.

Shorty is only the second provider in either nation that I have repeated with more than once, and also the second to feel trusting enough to mutually share some goings on from our "civilian" lives.

Shorty is a sweet lover, a both interested and interesting conversationalist, and a total snugglebunny. Those who are fortunate to know her better than I, I'm sure would attest to her thoughtfulness.

I have a tradition of spending my birthday with an sp, this year with Shorty. She surprised me with lunch, a gift, and cake with enough to take home. Only one other person even acknowledged my b'day.

If and when Shortcake decides to return to active duty, I for one will be glad!

S mart,sweet, slippery when wet.

H ot, happy, horny.

O rgasmic, oral, outdoorsy..

R eally red, responsive, randy.

T asty, TIGHT, terrific.

C aring, considerate, cuddly.

A rticulate, apple-bottomed, adventuresome.

K ind, kinky(just a little bit), kool

E xciting, edible, excellent.

• Like 1

So, it's time to resurrect this thread. And who better to kick it off again with than someone who has also not been around here that much of late, but who was very much missed while she was away and has recently returned?

I refer, of course to the incomparable Samantha Evans. I've never had the privilege of meeting her (it's a long way to Vancouver), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who benefits enormously from her insights into whatever we may be discussing at the time, or appreciates the eloquence with which she delivers them.

It's good to have you back, Samantha!

• Like 6

It's been awhile since this thread has had a post, so I'll take this opportunity to honour another CERB Goddess of the Day

And that is CristyCurves

She writes intelligent posts that contribute to this board and community. She is also passionate about causes, such as treating animals humanely....I enjoy reading what she writes

And she is beautiful too. One lady who, should I ever make my way down east I would like to meet

Unfortunately I'm on a smartphone or I'd post a link to her profile and post a photo too

RG

• Like 4

It doesn't happen in the real world, an Old Dog expressing appreciation for a Cat... but frankly we aren't who we say we are and she is one of the most AMAZING women I know.

Cat is, without a doubt, the epitome of sensuality. When she speaks, you melt... but not all over.

She is brilliant... she knows exactly what to say and when to say it. She has mastered double entendre... she chooses her words to say what she wants and more; she understands that everything can be interpreted in so many ways and ensures that her meaning is taken.

She is as sweet as sugar pie, as cool as a cucumber and as sharp as a tack.... but best of all she is one of my dearest friends. I can`t express the feelings that I have for her - she just makes me thankful that she has included me as part of her world.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=4978

picture.php?albumid=3977&pictureid=25205

• Like 9

I would like to nominate Catherina, otherwise known as FineWineDiva for Goddess of the Day.

She is smart, sassy, sexy and a real sweetheart.

Oh, and has the most amazing boobies....

picture.php?albumid=1805&pictureid=11222

• Like 2

I would like to nominate Sierra, although I haven't met her personally, I will say through pm's ect, she sets the precedent for fairness,kindness, graciousness and professionalism. She is also a dog lover which gives her high marks in my book. She is someone we should all model:biggrin:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16926

Peachy and I have never met... but we have engaged in a number of conversations over the past few weeks. The more I speak to her, the more I appreciate her. In fact, her sense of conviction, her willingness to speak out on something for which she feels strongly, makes her all the more attractive in my mind.

So here's to you my dear. Kudos to an admirable recipient!!!

picture.php?albumid=6458&pictureid=41204

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=18359

and here's a look at 12 PAGES of recos!!!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=P&t=4309

• Like 5

OD, I can't agree with you more on your nomination of the adorable Peachy as the Cerb goddess of the day. But I am glad that I beat you to it ( see post #201)! :biggrin:

OD, I can't agree with you more on your nomination of the adorable Peachy as the Cerb goddess of the day. But I am glad that I beat you to it ( see post #201)! :biggrin:

It's all good!!! There's no reason NOT to repeat!! ;)

Guest B**na***oy

I fully support the nomination of Cristy Curves, congratulation. However, equally deserving is Madame LeErotica. Tracie, your tireless contribution to CERB in many forums is commendable and an inspiration to all. Thank you.

Vitto. Sigh. Vitto.

Vitto is easily one of my favourite people here on CERB. She's sweet, she's funny, she's thoughtful... and she is MUY MUY CALIENTE. Even better?? She loves bacon sandwiches!!!!

Take a look at her posts - she is always there trying to give a smile, add positive vibes and keeping things happy. This woman is absolutely beautiful on every level!!!

Kudos to you my sweet!!!

picture.php?albumid=6990&pictureid=44933picture.php?albumid=6788&pictureid=43590picture.php?albumid=5779&pictureid=42775

Here's her page:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=73095

and here are the accolades:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69954

17906.gif

• Like 5

Well, it's been far too long since I posted here! So, someone I haven't given a tip o' the hat to yet... EmJ!

picture.php?albumid=6314&pictureid=40151

So, what do you want to know that you don't know already? She's smart. She's funny. She's hot. But you can get all that from reading her posts and looking at her pics, so you don't need me to spell it out for you. And, of course, she's very religious...

picture.php?albumid=6374&pictureid=40575

You can visit the temple if you like... but you probably won't see too much of it, because the High Priestess is terribly distracting...

Anyway, we're very lucky to have her here on the board! Hopefully she'll stay with us for a long time to come.

• Like 9

In honour of her return to this country, I would like to nominate Malika Fantasy as CERB Goddess of the Day! I've missed her very blunt and witty posts over the past few weeks! Welcome back Malika!!

• Like 6

Definitely well said Midnite! Always enjoy reading Cristy's posts and insights.

(whoops, thought I was commenting on a post, not replying to the thread...can't handle all the buttons! :icon_rolleyes: )

• Like 2