"Aunt Flo" warning

Guest gagagaga

Pet Peave Alert!!!

I am guy who really enjoys daty...to the point where I actually like that better than sex most times. I have booked sp's 4 times in the last month only to get there and find out that they are at that time of the month and I can't dive!!!

aaarrrggghhh!!! lol

I think there should be a rule about this...I need a warning. I have started to ask up front on the phone..."by the way, is it your monthly??", but some girls don't really like me asking.

Any ideas guys/girls???

If its something that you seem to be running into, then I would just politely ask.... could make it a little awkward, but it ensures that you are able to recieve a service that you are really looking forward to.

I personally wouldn't be insulted if I was asked.

Kisses

• Like 1

SP's should not be working during this time. Many use birth control to prevent this time (Skip the sugar pills or get the other types of birth control that stop this). Running into 4 ladies in one month is hard to beleive. I know ladies who offer deals (No FS) during this time (some ladies in the past told me that they work at massage spas for a week and many take this time off for some personal time)... but I do not know anyone who would work (or at least admit to this).

This would cause a lady to have a bad reputation as people would complain about this so I can't see any respectful lady working at this time of the month so to find 4 ladies in month telling you this does not seam possible? I would say you either have really bad luck or your exaggerating a little here (as I find this very hard to beleive).

Most ladies would probably be offended if you asked them as most would never work at that time.

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

I promise you, I am not exagerrating at all...it might have been 6 weeks, but it was 4 different sp's...full service...working straight through.

Perhaps light days, but the curse none the less

I hope when they told you this that you left and did not continue the date!

I have encountered ladies that will work through light days by inserting a sponge just before the date and have told me that a large percentage of customers didn't notice Granted these were (for want of a better description) low end agency's and was a few years ago. I think that the industry as a whole has improved in quality sence then .... maybe I an just hanging out with better people :)

Loki318

I don?t know all the details or do I need to but if the ladies were truly reputable and business savvy and new you weren?t happy they would make it up to you somehow, either a future discounted session or more time at an appointment or at the time simply give you some of your donation back for this mishap. I work long hrs 3 weeks of the month so I really look forward to having my phone shut off for 1 week in which I get to recharge my batteries sort of speak and live life where my phone isn?t always with me and that is refreshing. There have been the odd times where clients say they just have to have a session and I let them know up front that it is the time of the month and offer them bj?s only which then I wouldn?t charge the usual 250- 350 session. I am an all natural girl and there is no way I would take the pill and put those chemicals in my body. If one really needs money and needs to work they should just budget better the other 3 weeks of the month or tell you up front and offer massage and hand release or bj then you can make the decision to see them or not. It is all about communication. Never feel bad for asking for what you want after all you are a paying customer.

• Like 1

Maybe the girls were lying for some reason? I've never had this type of experience myself.

Do you have a beard or facial hair maybe the girls don't like?

to find 4 ladies in month telling you this does not seam possible? I would say you either have really bad luck or your exaggerating a little here (as I find this very hard to beleive}

if all the ladies were friends and were around each other alot....but still i'm with Brandi...you need tme to yourself and this is the time to take it..

if all the ladies were friends and were around each other alot....but still i'm with Brandi...you need tme to yourself and this is the time to take it..

Very true Emma, maybe some men don?t know that when ladies all hang out together regularly or live together their cycles usually end up being in sync so it could very well be that if you are hitting one agency you might find they are all at that time of the month at the same time.

• Like 1

Guest *D E**a

Have to say I am alittle disturbed to be hearing that women provide fs during that time of the month. Also disturbed men would want to have sex with a stranger who is bleeding. That being said I also do not think it is offensive to ask for what u enjoy!!! If you enjoy daty you have a right to ask so you recieve the service you want.

Well I totally understand how JoeBlow feels. Not only was I faced with that situation recently, but the lady in question let me find out by myself. It was a very short date. BTW, the lady in question is very active on this site, and interestingly enough has been reviewed positively. At the time, I hesitated to write a review about it but decided it would not be consistent with the spirit of this site. Feel free to PM me for more details.

I once met an SP and performed daty on her as I like (love) daty.

She put on the rain coat and upon a position change I found out that it was that time of the month needless to say that i was not impressed with the SP for not telling me.

End of session and Never seen her since.

I can vouch for this it happens a lot to me, in fact ladies ask for suggestions to get around it, the skipping a pill or the ring thing works but I don't think you should go more than 4 mouths between periods, the ladies that do this tend to get very hormonal and angry towards the end. I am not really afraid of the flow so for me it is just an altered session is all.

I know it can happen out of the blue with no warning but if the lady is aware of it working FS is NOT a good option!

Most guys would be pissed and it makes passing potential STI/STD's much higher risk (Both ways).

It would be very foolish to do this knowingly and is not very respectful.

How difficult is it to just ask on the phone or by email before scheduling your appointment. "Hey I love giving daty with no ketchup what is mother nature's schedule?"

just rub'n it in.

I agree with rub junky ...you can inform the provider with a little tact without being direct about ketchup or time of the month, aunt flo etc. Just let her know how important daty is to your experience. If she's reputable, i would imagine she'd be upfront about it and advise you then that this isn't the best time to book a date and maybe offer you an alternate date to partake in you're special activity. Remember these gals are humans, talk to 'em, they won't bite, unless you want 'em to!

Depo-Provera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depo-Provera

is the most popular of these drugs. One shot every three months prevents menstruation (no period, no pregnancy). A fairly heavy-duty solution but benefits overall would appear to out-weigh side effects.

SP's should not be working during this time. Many use birth control to prevent this time (Skip the sugar pills or get the other types of birth control that stop this).
  • Like 1

I am not really afraid of the flow so for me it is just an altered session is all.

I'm basically in agreement with Dummpy, though many would not be. There are lots of menstrual taboos, but they're just one more taboo to be broken for some of us.

A good friend of mine once confided in me after we'd known each other for quite awhile that her major "taboo turn-on" fantasy (come on, we all have them - lol) was to have a guy go down on her when she was having a particularly heavy period. So next time that happened, I did. Kind of kinky, but a huge turn-on for her. Which is why I did it. She wasn't an SP, but was someone who was pretty active sexually. If she had been an SP - and a friend - I would have done it under those circumstances as well.

But I understand where clients are coming from when they are with SPs and have this kind of thing occur as an unexpected event. It requires a certain level of trust and intimacy to have sex under those circumstances. And that's not always there between SPs and clients. No reason for it to be. YMMV.

Edited by YoungStud
fixes "come all" by subsituting correct "come on" - I need either typing lessons or attention-deficit therapy - lol

Well I totally understand how JoeBlow feels. Not only was I faced with that situation recently, but the lady in question let me find out by myself. It was a very short date. BTW, the lady in question is very active on this site, and interestingly enough has been reviewed positively. At the time, I hesitated to write a review about it but decided it would not be consistent with the spirit of this site. Feel free to PM me for more details.

since i am probably the most active lady member on the board...i wanted to let others know ...it's not me....

since i am probably the most active lady member on the board...i wanted to let others know ...it's not me....

I don't think any regulars here would have thought that Emma. You're just too honest and straight-forward a person in the way you conduct your life and express yourself for there to be any chance of confusion about something like that between you and a client.

I don't think any regulars here would have thought that Emma. You're just too honest and straight-forward a person in the way you conduct your life and express yourself for there to be any chance of confusion about something like that between you and a client.

thanks baby but for the people who don't know me...i thought i better say it...besides if i can't get daty my pocket rockets would all be worn out by now...lol sometimes combined even better...wink