Katherine on the verge of 1000 posts!

Katherine,

Let me be the first to say congratulations on your mark of 1000 posts on this board. Since your start on this board I have been always very fond of you, and we have become great virtual friends.

Lately I do not post on the board very much, but I thought this post was my way saying to you, you are a good friend,smart,witty,sexy and a very classy lady, and I needed to tell everyone just that.

I have yet to meet this amazing lady, as schedules of mine were such a burden, her last visit to Ottawa I was in a 3 day trial, summoned as a witness,and I disliked every second of it.

Therefore I thought it would only be appropriate of me to say, congrats my true Eastern friend on your milestone, so sorry we have yet to meet, I enjoy your posts on here, you are a genuine classy lady.

Much love to you Katherine always!

Pete xoxo

• Like 1

Great observation, Pete! Congratulations, Katherine. Keep those posts coming!

I am so happy we both hit this milestone almost at the exact same time lol....

Katherin, I adore your posts. You have a beautiful personality that shines here! You are witty, cleaver, caring all the qualities that make you YOU are clearly shown to us in your posts! keep it up beautiful lady:)

Cngratumalatiions Katherine on this mille-ifficent event. Enclosed is the traditional $1000 bill that is suitable for framing or wrapping fish. It is quaint how they have an engraving of MrNice's place on the back of the bill.

1954-scanned-1000.jpg

I wondered today what I might say at 1000 posts and now it is so easy. Thank you!! Thank you to all the gentlemen that helped me get started and continue to support me. I value you and the time you choose to spend with me.

Thank you to my lovely lady friends on this board. I have had the pleasure of meeting many of you and the extreme pleasure of working with a couple.

I am looking forward to many good times with all of you in the future.

Love to all.

Katherine

Congratulations Katherine on reaching 1000 posts!!! I very much look forward to reading the next 1000! :D

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations Katherine! Another from Canada's Ocean Playground reaching the 1000-post mark, and tiara-status!

Thanks Katherine for your great contributions!

tiara-sand.JPG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Congratulations my dearest friend! Well done :D

Congrats and well done Katherine! You have certainly come along way since the first time we met when you had less than 20 posts. Still the same great lady...only better!