30 minute incalls

Ran into the weirdest situation this morning. I went to book with a girl I've been eyeing for a while and I wanted to book for an hour. She told me "I only do 30 minute appointments". Just to double check because I was thrown off, I wanted to make sure that she didn't mean she only had a spot for a 30 minute appointment - no it was what she said. She only does 30 minute appointments. For the ladies out there - do any others have this type of restrictions? Not sure why someone would want to have these rules other than to maximize the $. She has now lost a client as I only book for a minimum of an hour, hard to get to connect with someone in 30 minutes. The only rare time would be with an old regular because I was short on time over a lunch break.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I personally do not like the 30 min option. Like you, I want more time to connect and get comfortable with you. Also it can cause too much traffic in and out my doors.

I do provide it from time to time. If is someone whom I have meet, and have chemistry already, then sure I dont mind the 30 min lunch date, lol...however, I am cautious to only do that if I have had no, or only one other client in my doors.

The only time I only offer 30min is during my off limits special. Just because it is not full service. I don't see many people. I'm thankful that I have came up with a service that I can do on that time of the month. Any other time I actually don't like 30min because it feels too rushed. I still provide 30 mins for the gentlemen that are in a hurry for whatever reason. I don't know why the lady has chosen to do only 30mins. There must be a reasonable reason why she wants to do this.

The only time I only offer 30min is during my off limits special. Just because it is not full service. I don't see many people. I'm thankful that I have came up with a service that I can do on that time of the month. Any other time I actually don't like 30min because it feels too rushed. I still provide 30 mins for the gentlemen that are in a hurry for whatever reason. I don't know why the lady has chosen to do only 30mins. There must be a reasonable reason why she wants to do this.

Yes, perhaps she only provides half service, and saying 30 min is her code for half service??

I think a 45 min option would ideal for me. I'm not looking for f/s or a msog opportunity plus I'm not that interesting :) On that basis I do look for 30 min options as well.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

This is obviously not my case..

.but I would guess for someone that is somewhat new in the industry and still unsure about being an SP...she would offer 30 minutes only to first time clients to see if she get along with them before offering longer time. Like some required a coffee date before intimate time...but if she only offer 30 minutes, then yes I would scratch my head and wonder why.

Just echoing pretty much what people are saying, she may have a very good reason why she is offering only 1/2 sessions, but also like malika says if this is always the case I'd be wondering why...for me I never book under an hour anyhow,as some on here could attest I like to chit chat before I get down and dirty so 30 min is out lol

Or also she could live with someone, an SO, a roomate who work normal hours during the days and booking someone for only 30 minutes make it less likely to get caught if they are unaware that she is an SP

I may be in the minority here but I prefer a 30 minute appointmen for that first meeting that way if we don't click there is no awkwardness, if we do click then we can extend the sessiion or book longer next time. Thankfully I can count on half a hand encounters where we didn't click.

Also some providers are great at the physical aspect of an encounter, but aren't comfortable with the social conversational aspects of a session, providng a 30 minute session may well be within her comfort zone.while it takes the same amount of time and care to prepare for a longer apointment as it does a half hour. There is likely a market for it as some gents may not be seeking the social aspects of an encounter and would prefer the option. Its important however for gents to respect the providers who choose not to offer 30 minute sessions.

We are lucky to live in a socitey where we have a variety of choices and options t choose from that meet out emotional, financial and physical needs!

• Like 6

Lots of great possible explanations, just really too bad. I'm actually regretting not booking, if we clicked, maybe she'd make an exception for the next time and book for an hour. I think you may be right CK, she might be new and it may be ackward for people she doesn't click with on longer sessions.

Posted via Mobile Device

I guess it's the lady's perogative to offer what she feels comfortable with. You would think she would want to take the extra money, but for whatever reason, if she prefers half hours, then at least you know she's being honest and not just taking your money for an hour and then showing you the door before the time is up.

Even though I mostly do half hours, I gladly welcome gents who want to come for an hour or more unless like you say, I only have enough time for a half hour due to other commitments.

I tend to agree with many comments made already. Most would prefer the one hour session. Some are restricted to a very small window of playtime. Taking into account the commute time, half hour can be a luxury.

Guest **oo**e
I may be in the minority here but I prefer a 30 minute appointmen for that first meeting that way if we don't click there is no awkwardness, if we do click then we can extend the sessiion or book longer next time. Thankfully I can count on half a hand encounters where we didn't click.

Also some providers are great at the physical aspect of an encounter, but aren't comfortable with the social conversational aspects of a session, providng a 30 minute session may well be within her comfort zone.while it takes the same amount of time and care to prepare for a longer apointment as it does a half hour. There is likely a market for it as some gents may not be seeking the social aspects of an encounter and would prefer the option. Its important however for gents to respect the providers who choose not to offer 30 minute sessions.

We are lucky to live in a socitey where we have a variety of choices and options t choose from that meet out emotional, financial and physical needs!

I Agree. That's what I often do.

The reason some ladies want to only do 30 mins is because they dont want to offer msog.

We have ran into a few ladies from out of town, from time to time that have said this is the way they work. Which is why we didn't work with them.

• Like 1

I agree with msog reason as Jason point out but I wonder if it could be also for the dollar reason. The average hh rate for Ottawa is $140 and the full hour is only $60 more at $200. If she can fit two people in that hour she would be much better off moneywise. This is only true for high volume providers of course. Just my 2 cents but I could be wrong.

CH: the two clients in one hour idea has me conjuring up images of the two cartoon sheepdogs:

"Goodnight Ralph"

"Goodmorning Sam"

!!!!

• Like 1

The average hh rate for Ottawa is $140 and the full hour is only $60 more at $200..

Hummm, I don't think the average full hour rate for ottawa is $ 200. I could be wrong, I see some at $ 200, many well above 200; i.e. $ 240, 260 and 280, but I almost never see any less than 200, unfortunately. Correctly me if I'm wrong, as I hope I am.

Hummm, I don't think the average full hour rate for ottawa is $ 200. I could be wrong, I see some at $ 200, many well above 200; i.e. $ 240, 260 and 280, but I almost never see any less than 200, unfortunately. Correctly me if I'm wrong, as I hope I am.

Rates in Ottawa run the gammit, but remember, you get what you pay for, and sometimes not.

• Like 2

CH: the two clients in one hour idea has me conjuring up images of the two cartoon sheepdogs:

"Goodnight Ralph"

"Goodmorning Sam"

!!!!

Ha,Hawww!! Too good!

Although...with that kind of turnover, I doubt Ralph and Sam would pass each other with "lunchboxes" in hand.

...and remember to listen for the [Puh-ching!] of the punchclock !

• Like 1

Ha,Hawww!! Too good!

Although...with that kind of turnover, I doubt Ralph and Sam would pass each other with "lunchboxes" in hand.

...and remember to listen for the [Puh-ching!] of the punchclock !

I just love that cartoon.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/4754/Mornin/

Now back to the thread.

Guest S**a*Q

I talk fast and work fast if need be. Half hour appointments are just as awesome as one hour appts. Sure people say we want the hour or whatnot, but there are the gents out there who just want their spring in their step before work, a lunchtime tryst (but still have time for lunch) or a stop by after work, with the excuse of "traffic was bad" still workable.

I offer both the hour and half hour (and sleepovers, which I find AWESOME... Crazy how many people want to hang with me all night ;) Ha!)

As for her only offering the half hours, maybe she feels awkward trying to make conversation and just likes to get right in, or perhaps it's easier for her to fit into a scheudule? (Working around a roommate, or boyfriend lol.)

I have seen plenty (majority) of $140 for half and $200 for full hour ads (incalls as outcalls are at $240) and a few ads at $180 even, however, you are correct in saying that there are also ads at $200+, even $300. The $200/$240 hour rates are mostly on BP mostly by (non-asian) reputable agencies but also some indies and you are right I should have referred to it as Standard rate for Ottawa rather than average rate.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

If it is a first visit, I must say I prefer someone to come in with the idea of either non-FS or a half hour, maybe the 45. Let's find out if what I provide is what the client is looking for, and let's not commit before we get started, is my POV. My style tho is very conducive to getting clients relaxed and at ease within a few minutes of arrival. There is no rush rush to get going, it is possible to chat and be touched at the same time, and not feel like the end is nigh.

I can't imagine why the sp here only does 30 minutes. I have a feeling that might be what she says to new clients, and after arrival or on a 2nd visit she will entertain for longer sessions.

If it is a first visit, I must say I prefer someone to come in with the idea of either non-FS or a half hour, maybe the 45. Let's find out if what I provide is what the client is looking for, and let's not commit before we get started, is my POV. My style tho is very conducive to getting clients relaxed and at ease within a few minutes of arrival. There is no rush rush to get going, it is possible to chat and be touched at the same time, and not feel like the end is nigh.

I can't imagine why the sp here only does 30 minutes. I have a feeling that might be what she says to new clients, and after arrival or on a 2nd visit she will entertain for longer sessions.

I always try to book at least an hour for the first visit. Just to chat and have tea (No FS). If there is a connection then I will book a two hour visit for next time.