What is for supper tonight?

Gramma's secret recipe for hamburgers. then add a pinch of this and a dash of that, and a cup of this....

I really miss gramma... :( I wish she could have lived for ever....

One pot wonder. Cooked rice with chicken with mushrooms and preserved vegetables in one pot. Even ate out of it in-front of the TV.

• Like 1

I have no clue tonight...for once I am at a lost for what to cook. Might have to be Chinese food night lol

Does anyone have experience in cooking " pork belly" ????? I have one, but is this just bacon?? LOL

Portabello mushrooms stuffed with chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion and feta cheese...fried in garlic butter, covered to melt (as best as possible) the feta cheese

Washed down with water

Followed by mixed berries for desert

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Homemade pizza with cornbread crust and beer with double cheese,mushrooms and sausage and Becks beer.

Breakfast! Sausage, bacon, home fries, sunny side up eggs and sunflower seed whole wheat bread! Ultimate comfort on a rainy day!

Nothing says lovin like a meat loaf in the oven.....hand mixed, sort of like Ghost without the shirtless Patrick Swayze stuff of course. And steamed swiss chard.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Corned beef on Finnish rye bread with honey mustard and potato salad.

Guest D***el B***e

simple dinner tonight. Why? My SO is at yoga and I'm cooking. Watch out! lol lol

ham and eggs ...

Guest Swee****rry

A delicious marinated chicken breast with lemon and pepper. With portabella mushrooms with garlic and virgin olive oil, asparagus, and my famous sweet potatoes ;) one of my favourite meals!

Guest D***el B***e

It's Thursday night pizza delivery with an ice cold rum&coke! Can life get any better.

Turkey loaf sandwich with cheese. I know, boring!!!

Just not very hungry tonight.

But I did have veggies and rice for lunch...

Had the MIL turkey dinner yesterday. I have no idea what toxic substance she adds to her rather putrid dressing/stuffing but it practically kills my gastro tract. Usually the turkey is fairly moist but this TG it was like chewing on a piece of punky wood. lol, not that I have actually done that.

So for tonights dinner it was all about doing it on the Q. AAA striploins, Grilled asparagus, Potatos with onions, garlic and simple seasoning and probably the best local brussel sprouts that I have ever ate in my life. They were succulently tender and sweet. Nom Nom!!!