What is for supper tonight?

Turkey dinner... east coast style! I was the host and did the cooking. Holy crap, it was sooo good. So I'm damn tired now!

I have so much food in my fridge right now that was left over from a dinner of 15 people. Turkey, stuffing with that east coast savoury in it, salt beef, carrots, whippy potatoes, cheesecake, date squares, pumpkin pie, red wine, white wine martini mix, coolers.. Omg, plenty of booze.

Please! Someone come and raid my fridge!

• Like 1

Monte Cristo sandwich with homemade applesauce! I could only eat a half (and that with help from Buddy puppy), but we'll do it again over the weekend.

• Like 1

Tonight...wow already decided on dinner and it's not even 7amLOL, I'm going to have a Caesar Salad...no not the store bought ones, I'm using the homemade recipe (well one picked up from a chef many years ago)...only thing that will be missing from it is croutons, because I'm on low carb diet

Washed down with water

For desert, berries

RG

• Like 1

Pork Hocks and Sauerkraut

Would be good washed down with a beer but I'm going to wash it down with water

Followed by mixed berries for desert

RG

• Like 1

A celebration here tonight. Young Lad becomes an official man. Cooking him Large Filet, Stuffed potatos, Grilled asparagus, Lobster tails and a starter of Shrimp Cocktail followed by Molten Lava cakes. And he will probably still be hungry. lol.

Of course during prep and cooking a few beer for me followed by a nice Cabernet.