What is for supper tonight?

Pork loin chops stuffed with a garlic Apple dressing with Creamy garlic mini shells and glazed carrots! It was so yum and I have leftovers for lunch!

Tonight's dinner seemed like a flop to me. I fried some chicken up, just plain, in the electric skillet. Threw in a couple whole carrots and some potatoes. Made up some gravy from the drippings. I found it uninspiring, but everyone else around here loved it. Go figure!

Guest D***el B***e

Tonight's dinner ... drum roll please ... Tube steak, chips, and a coke!

Heading to the hockey game in about an hour so dinner will be at the restaurant at the Rink... my IceCaps beat the Toronto Marlies last night let's hope for a repeat tonight.

It's not quite supper time here yet, but right now I'm munching on some smoked gouda and garlic coil (reminds me of my Nona feeding me it when I was younger) .. and drinking a glass of red wine.

I LOVE this thread, I'm such a foodie, but 95% of my diet is ALWAYS non gmo, non processed foods. I read labels like crazy and maybe every 6 months to a year, I'll eat fast food, other than that I do my best to try and support local farmers, local butchers etc. I think it's important to do that vs corporate pigs who could care less about us as "humanity".

Well the electricians late leaving, no time to shop so up the street to get a cheeseburger and fries. I was good though...only had a couple fries

RG

For once that I cook I will tell you my menu tonight!

- spicy lentils soup (with curry, cumin, curcuma, coconut cream, coriander)

- mix of several varieties of potatoes including sweet potatoes, with onions and garlic, spices

- chicken with a lemon/garlic sauce

Bon appétit!

Aaaaaah... my French gene is back!

p.s: forgot the wine. Red wine.

Additional Comments:

lol curcumoa is the result of the censorship automatic system. Too funny...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Pulled Pork Sandwiches with barbecue sauce and banana bread for dessert.

Late work day... ran a few errands for a friend... went to funeral home.... so that means supper is delivery Pizza.

• Like 1

Turkey, ham, fried haddock, potatoes-mashed,sweet,boiled redskins, salad. 5 or 6 salads, a shitload of other stuff I can't remember. Ice cream, apple crisp, pumpkin pie. root beer, coffee

French fries, one of those cooked chickens from farm boy, organic beets, organic sauerkraut and cottage cheese. My dog eats about the same except she does not eat the beets or sauerkraut and I just cannot force myself to try kibble. :) She had a tiny bit of her kibble, some bone broth, chicken, and cottage cheese. Her and I we mostly eat the same thing day after day. As you can see I just am not much of a cook. However I prepare the stuff my daughter likes but if prefer my same old same old :)

Beef Tenderloin.. amazing Salad and delicious mixed vegetables and hot Apple Crumble... wonderful meal... but the best part was the Sexy, Beautiful, Intelligent, Amazing lady I got to share it with.

Guest D***el B***e

If it's Tuesday, it must be leftover night ... leftover veggies, leftover pork tenderloin, leftover steak, ledftover apple crumble for dessert.